Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator

Default Three Firefighters Killed --- (Continued)

Please continue to post your letters of condolence here. Please feel free to click "Dealing with a LODD" above to view the previous posts, including 160 in the first forum since Monday.

We will have someone in the Fort Worth area print these out and deliver them to the River Oaks station or Fort Worth for distribution to the famililes early next month.

Thanks to everyone,
    Firehouse.Com WebTeam

[This message has been edited by WebTeam (edited 02-19-99).]

Jeff Rudolph
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of the Newport Township FPD in Wadsworth, IL send there deepest condolences to the families, friends & co-workers of our fallen brothers. May they rest in peace.

Administrator

Received via email this afternoon:

As the wife of a FW firefighter, I am extremely grieved by these losses - career or volunteer - they all gave their lives for what they believed in and loved to do.

I am heartsick thinking of the Supreme Sacrifice these firefighter-wives have made and the words they heard that no one wants to hear or can comprehend hearing.

I must say that from the different things I know of these FW firemen (and I am sure the other firefighter, too), and the things I have read in the papers, heard on the news, they were truly exceptional human beings, truly wonderful Christian men, husbands, fathers and givers. Their wives are honored as having been chosen in the big scheme of things to have been these men's partners and the mothers of their children.

This has opened my heart, love, appreciation and respect further than ever and reminded me that I have been chosen for this role also and I must strive to do my husband and this role justice.

With sincerest sympathy...

Andy Henne
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of the Malmstrom Air Force Base Fire Department in Great Falls, Montana, wish to extend their most sincere condolences to the family, friends, and co- workers of our fallen brothers. Our deepest sympathies to all...

May God bless their souls...

firemansdaughter
    Firehouse.com Guest

My father is a firefighter for the city of Arlington, TX and knew Lt. Collins from the Air Force Reserve. My family grieves for these three fallen heroes and the pain their families must suffer. Our thoughts and prayers go out to them and we know that Brian, Gary and Phillip are with God and are smiling down on us all.

------------------
    God bless those who risk their lives for others.

FireJay
    Firehouse.com Guest

From the North Branford Fire Department (CT), we send our deepest sympathies to the families of our three brothers.

ashwinchfire
    Firehouse.com Guest

We would like to send our deepest condolences to the families,friends,and co-workers of our fallen brothers from two northern Massachu- settes fire departments

Kevin Story
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our thoughts and prayers are with all of the families of those lost and those injured.
    we would like to pass along this," Farewell Brothers, Though gone you will never be forgotten."
    Station 7D,Houston Fire Dept. Houston TX

Scott Clark
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our Lord God has called home three of His son's. Though are brother's are gone, they are not forgotten. The supreme sacrifice inwhich they had to face was not alone, but instead they went as a team with our Chief of the Heaven's as they worked so valiantly trying to save our Lords home. I pray for their comrade's and families. Though their sacrifice is sad, they are now with eternal joy with our Heavenly Father. Amen

chiefshadow
    Firehouse.com Guest

our deepest sympathy from the Madison VFC,Madison PA.......our fallen brothers will be in our prayers and our hearts.......

flags
    Firehouse.com Guest

To the family of the brothers who payed the ultimate sacrifice and the firefighters who are griving the loss of a fellow brother I offer my condolences and prayers.

FF Elmer L. Santiago
    City of Amsterdam Fire Dept.
    Amsterdam N.Y.

------------------

SCOTT SCHARF DCFD
    Firehouse.com Guest

Myself and the members of De Soto City Fire and Rescue would like to extend our sincere condolences to the friends and families of our three brothers who have answered their final alarm...They will never be forgotten!

De Soto City Fire & Rescue, De Soto Mo.

Andy Henne
    Firehouse.com Guest

To the family and friends of MSgt Brian Collins:

Those of us in the fire service all know that every day may be our last. We are all willing to lay down our lives in the line of duty, yet this does not make the pain of losing a brother fireman any easier on any of us. MSgt Collins was a father, a husband, a fireman, and a member of the United States Air Force Reserve. His loss will be felt by many, and although we did not know him here at Malmstrom AFB Fire Dept., it seems obvious that he was a good man and that he will be sorely missed. From all of us at MAFB FD, we respectfully send our condolences...

Sincerely,
    Matthew J. Maros, Amn, USAF Fire Protection

Administrator

Received via e-mail:

The members of Hoersholm & Karlebo Firedepartment, Denmark, sends our deepest condolences to the families and friends of our three brothers.
    Gone, but not forgotten !

Dede
    Firehouse.com Guest

I would like to offer my condolences to the families and firefighters during this time of great loss. All your sacrifices to this community are recieved with the greatest admiration and respect. May God be with you all.

Terry Storer
    Firehouse.com Guest

The men and women of the Lincoln Rural Fire Department extend our deepest sympathy to the families, friends, and fellow Firefighters of our fallen Brothers. We wish we could ease your pain or explain why this had to happen , but we are unable accomplish this act. We can say that our thoughts and prayers are with you.
    In hope that the Pipes may one day sound no more.

fireemt03
    Firehouse.com Guest

The St. Robert City Fire Dept. would like to send its deepest condolences to the friends family and co workers of these brave men.
    You are all in our prayers.

Asst. Fire Chief
    Corey J. Molinelli

JAY FROM OHIO
    Firehouse.com Guest

My deepest syampathy to the families and friends of the firefighters killed in the Texas church fire. These men have given the ultimate sacrifice. They will always be remebered as what they truly are- heros.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

To the family and friends left behind,I extend my most sincere condolences for this tragedy. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Geoffrey L. Donahue, Lt.
    Providence Volunteer Fire Company, Inc.
    Towson, Maryland

ab18fd
    Firehouse.com Guest

From the men of the Atlantic Beach Fire Dept., Atlantic Beach, FL, we send our deepest sympathys to the families of our fallen brothers. God bless!

Thread Information