chaplain5
    Firehouse.com Guest

Default Condolences to Kentucky

The members of the Crozet, Virginia Volunteer Fire department, wish to express our deepest sympathies to the men and women of the Route 377 Volunteer F.D. in Kentucky. Our prayers are with you as face the loss of two firefighting brothers. May God be with you.

chaplain5
    Crozet Vol. Fire Dept.
    Crozet, VA

mgalati
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of the Madison County Rescue Squad, Richmond Kentucky, extend our deepest condolences to the families and friends of Kevin Smith and Kenneth Nickell. They were called upon, responded and made the supreme sacrifice. They will forever be in our thoughts and prayers.

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

Once again our hearts are saddened by the loss of our brothers. Our thoughts and prayers are truly with the department and the families. Although I did not know either man, they are truly my brothers. When one of our brothers lose thier life, we all feel the pain and sorrow. May God truly comnfort those that mourn.

God bless you all as you continue to serve. We in the north pray daily for the safety of firefighters wordlwide.

Jeff Turkel
    Chaplain
    North Star Volunteer Fire Department
    North Pole, Alaska

oldtimer
    Firehouse.com Guest

State lines and jurisdictional boundries have no affect on the sense of loss we all feel. The members and families of the Crockett Volunteer Fire Department, Crockett,Texas extend our deepest heart-felt
    condolences to the families, friends, and fellow firefighters of Kevin Smith and Kenneth Nickell. Firefighters like these two
    bring honor to us all.

Darrell Deckard
    Fire Chief
    Crockett Volunteer Fire Department
    Crockett,TX

DBrown
    Firehouse.com Guest

News such as this saddens the whole firefighting community. Please pass on to the families of these two fine men our condolences. They will be in our thoughts and prayers. May God wrap his loving arms around thier families and comfort them.

Lori Dean
    Firehouse.com Guest

I wanted to send our condolences to tell you how very sorry we are for your loss.

There are no words to tell you how to cope with this loss, but hopefully you have strong support from family, friends, and the firefighting community. This is what helped us get through the death of my brother. On February 15, 1999, my brother, Phillip Dean, a volunteer firefighter for River Oaks, Texas and a full time firefighter for Fort Worth, Texas died along with two others battling a church fire. He left behind a wife who was to deliver their first child that same week.

You are in our thoughts and prayers. I wish we could do more, but I just wanted to let you know there were others who knew what you were going through.

Praying for You,
    Lori Dean
    The Dean Family

Thread Information