Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Administrator

Post Condolences - Capt. Robert Ulrich, Indiana

Feel free to post condolences for Captain Robert Ulrich of the Scipio, IN Volunteer Fire Department, who died from injuries sustained after being involved in an accident.

The complete story is online at: http://www.firehouse.com/lodd/1999/in_nov4.html

DED1645
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My deepest condolences to the family, friends and fellow brother firefighters of Capt. Ulrich. It always hits home when you hear of a fallen brother/sister loose their life trying to help others. Rest in Peace brother...

------------------
    David DeCant
    firefighter/NREMT-B
    Originally Mantua,NJ
    Presently Lindenwold,NJ(I'm not a member of any of this District's dept's.)

knewburn
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Bullard Fire Dept. wishes to express our deepest sympathies and condolences to the family and friends of this fallen brother.

Bullard Fire Dept.
    Bullard Texas
    Keith Newburn FF/EMT

[This message has been edited by knewburn (edited November 05, 1999).]

T ony Hartman
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The members of Dresden OH Fire Department wish to express our deepest sypathies to the family and fellow department members of Scipio Fire Department for the loss of Capt. Robert Ulrich. May God be with you in this time of need.

Dale Saucier
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I would like to give my condolences to the family of Capt. Robert Ulrich, both biological and fire service families from myself and the Franklin, IN Fire Department. Being in the Franklin FD Honor Guard, we will give a special prayer for Captain Ulrich. Sorry for the loss of a fellow brother firefighter.

------------------

robert h. fields
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Hobart, Indiana Fire Department Honor Guard; I would like express our deepest sympathy to the Scipio Township Vol. Fire Department and to the family of Capt. Robert Ulrich. If there is is any assistance that we can provide please email me at the address below. It has been only a few short years since we lost one of our own. We know what an overwhelming ordeal you are about to embark. Please dont hesitate to call upon us.

Robert Fields
    Hobart Fire Department Honor Guard
    Hobart Firefighters Local 1641
    Hobart, Indiana
    fire34@altavista.net

Administrator

Submitted via e-mail:

While i am not a firefighter myself, i have in my travels met,consoled,
    laughed with and yes, even cried with and for some of the nicest, bravest,
    and kindest men and women firefighters that i have ever had the fortune to
    meet. It takes a very special person to wake up every day and live for the
    desire to help and defend their fellow humankind, and I pray that their are
    enough angels in heaven to watch over each and every one of you. It feels my
    heart with the deepest saddness and pain to have read the notice of Capt.
    Robert Ulrich's death. I would, if i may be permitted, like to extend my
    condolences and prayers both to his family, and to his crew mates. While i do
    not know them personally, I feel sympathy and deep heartfelt regret for the
    family, and friends of the Captain. I just wanted to let them know that
    their are those out here who both admire them for their bravery, and support
    them with prayers and open arms during their loss.

Sincerely
    The Sanborn family

Captain Hickman
    Firehouse.com Guest

To the family, friends and fellow fire fighters of Captain Robert Ulrich of the Scipio, IN Volunteer Fire Department. It is hard to deal with the loss of any fellow fire fighter. I have many times stood at the Fallen Fire Fighters Memorial in Emmitsburg, Maryland, and read the names of the fire fighters which have given their lives to protect others. It is hard to express the feeling when you hear of yet another name which will be added to Memorial. Our thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of sarrow.

Captain Greg Hickman
    Neosho Fire Department
    Neosho, Missouri
    IAFF Local 2001

robitj11
    Firehouse.com Guest

My deepest condolences to the family and friends of Capt. Ulrich. He was a hero and will be a model for all of his firefighting brothers and sisters. Condolences as well to his department, who were the closest of these brothers and sisters. God grant you strength.

morriss
    Firehouse.com Guest

From the members of Orange Volunteer Fire Company #23 in Orange, Virginia we send our prayers and sympathy. Each time a fellow FF departs this life we are saddened.

Stewart Morris
    Lieutenant-Orange Volunteer Fire Co.
    Orange, Virginia

Default 12 years

.....and you are still in our thoughts.

I miss you Pappy.
    I.A.C.O.J. Charter Member
    "Chet, get an inch and a half on that!"

"Not for fame or reward,Not for place or rank. Not lured by ambition or goaded by necessity. But in simple obedience to duty as they understood it. These men suffered,sacrificed,dared all, and died. Let us never forget our fallen friends."

Thread Information