Administrator

Post Condolences: Burt Bruecher, Texas

PLEAK, Tex. -- A volunteer firefighter died Sunday afternoon when the tanker
    he was driving rolled over, fire officials said. No one else was in the
    unit at the time of the crash.

Burt Bruecher, 46, was responding to a fire call for bales of hay on fire at the time
    of the accident.

Complete Story: http://www.Firehouse.Com/lodd/1999/tx_nov14.html

Feel free to post condolences here

Americas Heroes
    Firehouse.com Guest

From all of us at "America's Heroes: The Volunteers of Fire/Rescue," we extend our heartfelt condolences to FF Bruecher's family, friends and colleagues. May his memory always serve as an inspiration to those who knew him."

Steven S. Greene
    Executive Producer

knewburn
    Firehouse.com Guest

It is truly a tragedy when one makes the ultimate sacrifice attempting to aid his fellow man.All of us here at the Bullard Fire Department extend our deepest sympathies and condolences to the family and friends of this fallen brother.
    Keith Newburn FF/EMT
    Bullard Vol. Fire Dept.
    Bullard Tx

T ony Hartman
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The members of Dresden Fire department wish to send there deepest sympathies and condolences to the family and fellow members of firefighter Bruecher department. May God be with you in this time of need.

robitj11
    Firehouse.com Guest

All members of the fire service greive when we lose a brother. May his memory always be an inspiration and we at the Oneonta State Emergency Squad and In the Hancock FIre department wil keep our brother, and his family in our prayers.

------------------
    Firefighter 35 clear

DED1645
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My deepest condolences to the family, friends and fellow brothers of Bert Bruecher. Bert will now be protecting our loved ones that are now w/ Bert at god's side. Rest in Peace brother...

------------------
    David DeCant
    firefighter/NREMT-B
    Originally Mantua,NJ
    Presently Lindenwold,NJ(I'm not a member of any of this District's dept's.)

VernonFD
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The men and women of the Vernon Fire/EMS Department, Vernon, Texas would like to extend our deepest sympathies to the family and to the members of the Pleak VFD. May God be with each of you through this tragic incident.

Ledbelly
    Firehouse.com Guest

My sincere condolences to the family, friends and brothers of Mr Bruecher. God Bless you all. We have another Brother holding the door for us at the Great House in the sky.

Lee Wise
    MFD, Tx.

Charlie Kline
    Firehouse.com Guest

I am sorry to hear of the loss of fellow firefighter Burt Bruecher. He is in my thoughts and prayers, and is now watching over his fellow firefighters.

jvfd
    Firehouse.com Guest

The loss of a brother firefighter is always difficult. The Jacksboro Volunteer Fire Dept. sends it's condolences and prayers for FF Bruecher's family, friends, and fellow firefighters. FF Bruecher gave the "Ultimate Sacrafice" doing what he loved his dedication may stand the test of time.

James Richardson
    Asst. Fire Marshal / Fire Investigator
    Jacksboro Fire Dept.
    Jacksboro, TX

Oxford Fire Police
    Firehouse.com Guest

Oxford Fire Police sends our deepest thoughts, sympathies, and prayers to the family and friends of Firefighter Bruecher.

Lt.Maria Hilligoss
    Oxford Fire Police
    Oxford, ME

Thread Information