Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 First 12345 ... Last
    ccc343
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The Officers and members of Ladder Company 3, Bethpage(NY) Fire Department, extend our condolences to the members of the Worchester Fire Department and to the Families of these brave men. God Bless our Fallen Brothers.

RevMark98
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Somehow...in some way may God bring comfort to the firefighters..the families and the city of Worcester today.

------------------
    Because HE lives I can face tomorrow

D.Fulmer
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Fire Department-City of Fitchburg, I extend my deepest sympathy for the members of the Worchest, Mass fire department and the friends and family of our fallen brothers and sisters. Our thoughts and prayers are with them.

------------------

cla123
    Firehouse.com Guest

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." Sincerest condolences from Weymouth Local 1616.

Ray34
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Our hearts go out to the members of the Worcester Fire Dept and their families. No words can express our shared grief.
    South Deerfield, MA. Firefighters Assoc.

legal eagle 3
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My thoughts and prayers are with all the family and friends of the missing firefighters.

Truck 2
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The Officers and Firefighters of the Lancaster City Bureau of Fire in Lancaster,Pa. wish to express our heartfelt sympathy to the families,Officers and Firefighters in this huge loss of our "Brother Firefighters"in Worcester.
    The City "Fathers" in our cities must learn a lesson from this tragic loss and demolish these "fire traps" in our inner cities that have become home to drug users and street people, and KILLERS OF FIREFIGHTERS!

Lt.Charles M. Huber
    Truck-2 C- Platoon

------------------

MDK
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

To everybody involved with the horrible loss in Worcester, I want to send my deepest sympathy. I have a friend who was on duty last night but he was not invovled at the scene. As you can expect when I talked to him he was still in shock. I worked Worcester Ems 10 years ago and knew some firefighters who were probably there last night. To you, I send my deepest condolances. This hits way too close to home. My prayers are with you all and your families.

Mike Kalette
    East Hartford, Ct. Fire Dept
    Local 1548

[This message has been edited by MDK (edited December 04, 1999).]

WVA14
    Firehouse.com Guest

It is with deep sadness and regret to hear of the loss of our brother firefighters. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Worchester Fire Department, their friends and especially their families. From all of us at the Watervliet Arsenal Fire Department, IAFF F-256.......

Truck 2
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The Officers and Firefighters of the Lancaster City Bureau of Fire, Lancaster, Pa.wish to express our heartfelt sympathy to the families,Officers and Firefighters of the Worcester, Mass. Fire Dept.in their huge loss of "OUR BROTHER FIREFIGHTERS".
    The city "fathers" most learn a lesson from this tragic loss and demolish these old factory building, unsafe homes and other "FIRE TRAPS" that have become home to drug users and "street people" and "DEATH TRAPS FOR FIREFIGHTERS"

Lt.Charles M. Huber
    Truck-2 C-Platoon

------------------

Recue27
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I was sorry to hear of the deaths of our fallen brothers of the Worcester Fire Department. My prayers and condolences are with the members of the department, their familes and especially the families of the fallen. And most of all, my prayers are with the couragous firefighters that have given the ultimate sacrifice for their community. This truely was news that has saddened me. Remember to look to the Lord in times of Despair. His love and power can heal all.

medic275@Hotmail.com
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

To the fallen brothers in Worcester, you and yours have been in my thoughts and prayers since last night. The mood around the station last night was somber, knowing that it can be any of us on any given day. You and your families will be in my prayers always. GOD BLESS YOU, my brothers!

Rodney Wagner
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of the Ridgefield Park, NJ Fire Department send our deepest condolences to the members and families of the Worcester FD. Our thoughts and prayers are with our brothers and sisters in this tragic time.

------------------
    Captain Rodney Wagner
    Ridgefield Park, NJ Volunteer Fire Department

Roland Kandle
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I'd like to extend my sincerest condolences and sympathies to the families and friends of the Worcester Fire Department who have made The Supreme Sacrifice.
    May our fallen brothers rest in eternal peace and may the Good Lord watch over all us at this time.

------------------

ladyfirefighter
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My heart is filled with sorrow today... 6 more of our bravest have been lost. My prayers are with their families, co-workers, and the people of Worcester, Mass.

God be with you and keep you

Rebecca Richardson

[This message has been edited by ladyfirefighter (edited December 04, 1999).]

Justin Gershon
    Firehouse.com Guest

Exclamation

May god bless my firefighter brothers who lost there lives in this tragic fire. I will never forget them. My thoughts go out to the familes and firefighters. because we are all a big family. Worcester FD you are in my prayers.

Justin Gershon
    Probie firefighter 248
    Altamont Vol FD
    Albany county NY

[This message has been edited by Justin Gershon (edited December 04, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Justin Gershon (edited December 04, 1999).]

CamCtyNJComm
    Firehouse.com Guest

The dispatchers of our Fire Alarm Room extended our condolences to the Worcester Fire Department and the families of our fallen brothers. We share in your sorrow and our prayers are with you.

Captain James Jankowski
    Watch Commander

DED1645
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I can't even begin to express my deepest condolences to the family, friends and fellow firefighters of the brave that lost their lives. My they now protect our loved ones that have left us and are at God's side.

------------------
    David DeCant
    firefighter/NREMT-B
    Originally Mantua,NJ
    Presently Lindenwold,NJ(I'm not a member of any of this District's dept's.)

ChristopherNelson
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Everyone takes for granted the sacrifices that firefighters place upon themselves and their families on a daily basis. It is until a tragedy like this occurs that everyone sees what we deal with on a daily basis. My heart felt prayers go out to the families and firefighters of Worcester, Mass. May God guide you through this hardship and allow you to continue to perform as heros everyday.

[This message has been edited by ChristopherNelson (edited December 04, 1999).]

Truck6B SFD
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Worcester Fire Department and the families of 6 Firefighters who gave there all. All 6 firefighter's had Honor, Respect and Devotion to duty. The 6 have made the Supreme Sacrifice. God Bless

Kurt Dittig
    Firefighter
    Sacramento Fire Department
    Sacramento, California

Jim M.
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of Arundel Fire-Rescue extend their condolences to the families and friends of the 6 brothers lost in Worcester. Words can't begin to express our feelings at their loss.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Jim Mackell
    Chief
    Arundel Maine, Fire-Rescue

FFCB
    Firehouse.com Guest

My thoughts and prayers go out to the famlies, friends, and fellow firefighters of the brave Worcester firefighters who gave the ultimate gift. May god look over them and their famlies

[This message has been edited by FFCB (edited December 04, 1999).]

Matt Keith
    Firehouse.com Guest

May GOD receive these brave souls with open arms. The thoughts and prayers from the members of the Jeffersontown Fire Department are with all those who are direct family, work family, and all those who knew these special called firefighters. GOD Bless the Worcester Fire Dept

------------------
    Matt Keith

Duk234
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

What a comfort to see so many support messages posted from other cities and states. May God bless you all.

SFDchief
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My deepest condolences go out to the members of the Worchester FD and to all the families and friends of the dear, departed members.
    It is a terrible tragity when any firefighter perishes in such fashion. When six are lost, it is unthinkable.
    When I turned on the television this morning and saw the news, I was devistated. Just knowing it could happen to anyone at anytime is frightening.
    May the lost ones rest in pease for they have answered their final alarm

[This message has been edited by SFDchief (edited December 04, 1999).]

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

Thread Information