Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Justin Gershon
    Firehouse.com Guest

Exclamation

May god bless my firefighter brothers who lost there lives in this tragic fire. I will never forget them. My thoughts go out to the familes and firefighters. because we are all a big family. Worcester FD you are in my prayers.

Justin Gershon
    Probie firefighter 248
    Altamont Vol FD
    Albany county NY

[This message has been edited by Justin Gershon (edited December 04, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Justin Gershon (edited December 04, 1999).]

CamCtyNJComm
    Firehouse.com Guest

The dispatchers of our Fire Alarm Room extended our condolences to the Worcester Fire Department and the families of our fallen brothers. We share in your sorrow and our prayers are with you.

Captain James Jankowski
    Watch Commander

DED1645
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I can't even begin to express my deepest condolences to the family, friends and fellow firefighters of the brave that lost their lives. My they now protect our loved ones that have left us and are at God's side.

------------------
    David DeCant
    firefighter/NREMT-B
    Originally Mantua,NJ
    Presently Lindenwold,NJ(I'm not a member of any of this District's dept's.)

ChristopherNelson
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Everyone takes for granted the sacrifices that firefighters place upon themselves and their families on a daily basis. It is until a tragedy like this occurs that everyone sees what we deal with on a daily basis. My heart felt prayers go out to the families and firefighters of Worcester, Mass. May God guide you through this hardship and allow you to continue to perform as heros everyday.

[This message has been edited by ChristopherNelson (edited December 04, 1999).]

Truck6B SFD
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Worcester Fire Department and the families of 6 Firefighters who gave there all. All 6 firefighter's had Honor, Respect and Devotion to duty. The 6 have made the Supreme Sacrifice. God Bless

Kurt Dittig
    Firefighter
    Sacramento Fire Department
    Sacramento, California

Jim M.
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of Arundel Fire-Rescue extend their condolences to the families and friends of the 6 brothers lost in Worcester. Words can't begin to express our feelings at their loss.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Jim Mackell
    Chief
    Arundel Maine, Fire-Rescue

FFCB
    Firehouse.com Guest

My thoughts and prayers go out to the famlies, friends, and fellow firefighters of the brave Worcester firefighters who gave the ultimate gift. May god look over them and their famlies

[This message has been edited by FFCB (edited December 04, 1999).]

Matt Keith
    Firehouse.com Guest

May GOD receive these brave souls with open arms. The thoughts and prayers from the members of the Jeffersontown Fire Department are with all those who are direct family, work family, and all those who knew these special called firefighters. GOD Bless the Worcester Fire Dept

------------------
    Matt Keith

Duk234
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

What a comfort to see so many support messages posted from other cities and states. May God bless you all.

SFDchief
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My deepest condolences go out to the members of the Worchester FD and to all the families and friends of the dear, departed members.
    It is a terrible tragity when any firefighter perishes in such fashion. When six are lost, it is unthinkable.
    When I turned on the television this morning and saw the news, I was devistated. Just knowing it could happen to anyone at anytime is frightening.
    May the lost ones rest in pease for they have answered their final alarm

[This message has been edited by SFDchief (edited December 04, 1999).]

FireEngr_Medic
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My sincerest condolences go out to the brothers of Worcester, Mass., and their families. This is a sad time for the fire service, and all of us who strive to keep the public safe. May god be with them, their families and their friends. Your tragedy is not a local one, but has affected us all.

------------------
    Ken M. CCFD

FireEngr_Medic
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My sincerest condolences go out to the brothers of Worcester, Mass., and their families. This is a sad time for the fire service, and all of us who strive to keep the public safe. May god be with them, their families and their friends. Your tragedy is not a local one, but has affected us all.

------------------
    Ken M. CCFD

phyrngn
    Firehouse.com Guest

Please accept my deepest sympathies. When a brother or sister goes, we all mourn the loss.

PFDL3
    Firehouse.com Guest

The thoughts and prayers of the officers and members of Pelham Fire Rescue go out to our brothers and thier families in Worcester. We are your family and we are with you.

Barry
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Brothers/Sisters
    In this, the season of peace and goodwill, tragedy has struck again. 6 brave brothers have given their all in the line of duty.
    Please remember in your prayers these fine brothers, their families, friends And our brothers/Sisters in Worcester whos grief is immeasurable.
    Stay Safe.
    BarryS
    Boston Fire Dept

RICH BRYAN
    Firehouse.com Guest

The sincerest feelings, prayers and condolences from the Quincy Firefighters Association (MA) go out to the Families of our lost brothers and our brothers of the Worcester Fire Department.May GOD be with you all.
    If we can be of any assistance PLEASE let us know.

Rich Bryan QFD

------------------

[This message has been edited by RICH BRYAN (edited December 04, 1999).]

RevHoseJockey
    Firehouse.com Guest

Greater Love has no man then he lays down his life for the life of another. These words were spoken from GOD showing us that the Love HE has for us, and that we are to have for each other.

today 6 men will never be forgotten because of the ultimate sacrifice they made towards their fellow man. Because GOD says in 1 Sam "he that honors ME, I will honor him", we can know that GOD will bless and keep the families of our fallen brothers.

May GOD continue to watch over the Worcester FD, their families, and all the men, women and thier families who faithfully serve their fellow man.

May they rest in peace, knowing that GOD has said, "well done my faithful child".

Pastor Wayne Eells, Jr.
    Firefighter, badge 24
    Dept Chaplain

Paterson FireOfficers
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Our Deepest Sympathy to Family, Friends and Brothers of the Worcester Fire Department. This tradegy is felt around the Fire Service, and our Prayers are with you all.

Capt.Ed McGrady
    Secretary
    IAFF 3860

FM2601
    Firehouse.com Guest

With deepest regrets I read of the tragic loss of six comrades in Worcester, Mass. The Town of Fletcher Fire Marshal's Office send its heartfelt sympathy to the families of our fallen, in hopes that time will heal yours and our pain. The bells have called our friends to thier home, where we all meet again. God Bless you all.

Allan Corthell, Fire Marshal
    Town of Fletcher

[This message has been edited by FM2601 (edited December 04, 1999).]

Wbfdcapt
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The Town of West Boylston Fire Department wishes to express our heart felt sorrow to the brothers and families of Worcester's finest who gave the supreme sacrafice last evening. May god bless all of you and all families in this time of need.
    It is an honor to call you neighbors.

Bob O'Connell
    West Boylston Fire

Thread Information