Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... Last
    Administrator

Post Worcester, Mass. Multi-Fatal LODD Blaze

Special Report
    December 3, 1999 - 10:25 PM

Two Firefighters Killed, Others Missing in Mass. Warehouse Fire http://www.firehouse.com/lodd/1999/ma_dec3.html

Worcester, Mass. -- Two firefighters were killed Friday night battling a multi-alarm fire in an abandoned industrial building and several others were missing, officials said.

As we update information, please feel free to post condolences and other related messages about this very trafic fire here and we will forward them as possible.

WebTeam

NY FIRE WATCH
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

What a horrible tragedy, May God Bless the men and women of the Worchester Fire Department, and most importantly our fallen brothers and their families. They have made the ultimate sacrafice!

Ltwhip
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

May God be with all the Fire Fighters and thier families. This is truly a large
    tragedy for all the members of the Worcester Fire Department.

Oxford Fire Police
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Oxford Fire Police sends our deepest thoughts, sympathies, and prayers to the families and friends of the Worcester firefighters who made the supreme sacrifice. May it be a comfort to know our hearts and minds are with you all.

Lt. Maria Hilligoss
    Oxford Fire Police
    Oxford, ME

twkick
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

It is with my deepest sympathy that I extend my heartfelt condolences to the family, friends, and fellow firefighters of Worcester Fire Dept for their loss. May the Lord comfort you during this time of sorrow, all are in my prayers this morning.

Thomas W. Kickler, Director
    Laurens County EMS and Fire Department

firechick204
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I would like to let the fire fighters and their families that they are in my prayers. I am very sorry to hear of this tragedy and I wish there was more I could do to help. In reality all I can do is pray. I'm very sorry. ><May God Be With All Of You><

chief4102
    Firehouse.com Guest

My heart is heavy, and my thoughts and sympathy are directed towards Worcester's Bravest, their families and firends. May God's Grace and Comfort be with them.

My prayers for the families of the 6 firefighters in Worcester, MA: the blood families who bear the brunt of the loss, and the firefighting families who will deal with this tragedy every time they come to work.

Godspeed to the 6.

Rick Reed
    Roswell, GA

[This message has been edited by 26DC (edited December 04, 1999).]

fyrmedix
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

the thoughts and prayers of us here at coral springs go out to the families and fellow firefighters of those who gave the supreme sacrafice in the line of duty. may god watch over you as you gave your life trying to save another and are the true american heros. god bless

Leftbank68
    Firehouse.com Guest

My deepest sympathy to the Worcester Fire Dept and the families of those that lost their lives. May God bless all of you.

Rene L. Hodge
    Town and Country Fire Dept.
    Horseheads, NY

[This message has been edited by Leftbank68 (edited December 04, 1999).]

FFBEAN
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

jUST WENT ON A ALARM ACTIVATION RUN. VERY QUTE IN THE TRUCK AS WE ALL OUR THOUGHTS ARE WITH THE FALLEN BROTHERS OF WORCESTER MASS. "I MADE IT BACK THIS TIME" GODS PEACE AND BLESSING TO OUR BROTHERS AND THERE FAMILIES.

------------------
    ARB

FireManPaul
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

It is with a heavy heart that I wish the families of the fallen firefighters my deepest condolences. My thoughts are with all of you, as well as the Worcester Fire Dept. May you all find a way to deal with this and continue to be the bravest men and women in the world.

Northampton Fire Dept
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The members of the Northampton Fire Dept send our deepest sympathy and prayers to the families and to the members of the Worcester Fire Dept. May God bless all of you

FF William Bartholomew
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The members of the Greene Fire dept. would like to send out our deepest sympothiy to the family friends and co-workers who made the altement sacrafice to god bless and my you all make it home safe

FFTaz71
    Firehouse.com Guest

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Truly this must be a terrible thing to have to endure. I wish all of you the best of luck and Gods blessing while you face this terrible sadness in you lives.

mfgentili
    Firehouse.com Guest

May God walk with the families of the fallen members of the Worcester Fire Dept and help them through this horrible tragedy. It is a sad day here in Massachusetts and throughout the country's fire service. I find it very difficult to sleep tonight thinking of my PFFM brothers who have now gone home for Christmas.

JackiFL
    Firehouse.com Guest

My thoughts and prayers are with the hometown heroes in Worcester, MA. May their families and friends know in their hearts what a difference those 6 made, with their choice of career.

tiger29
    Firehouse.com Guest

My sincerest condolences to the family, friends and colleagues of our fallen brothers in Worcester, Massachusetts.

May time heal the pain and memories rejoice in your heart.

Lisa Anderson
    Rural Fire Fighter
    New Zealand

ChiefHank
    Firehouse.com Guest

I'd like to extend my sincerest condolences and sympathies to the families and friends of the Worcester Fire Department who have made The Supreme Sacrifice.

May our fallen brothers rest in eternal peace and may the Good Lord watch over and protect the loved ones that they have left behind.

Hank Przybylowicz
    Newark, N.J. Fire Dept. (ret)

Ralph Eugley
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

To all the members and families of the fallen
    Worcester firefighters. The men and women of
    the Thomaston Fire Dept Me, offer our
    deepest sympathies to all of you. May god be
    with you all during this difficult time.
    God bless all of you.

Capt. Ralph Eugley

Administrator

Forwarded From E-Mail:

This is such a tragic loss for the city. My prayers are with the familes
    and friends of my fallem brothers

Mike Yanelli
    Firefighter
    Geronimo Village Fire Dept
    San Antonio, Texas

jbottone
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The officers and memebers of the Bungay Fire Brigade in West Woodstock, CT, send our prayers and thoughts with the families that lost their loved ones in Worcester.

Let it be known that the six that gave their lives on the night of Dec. 3 1999 will never be forgotten and will always live in our hearts and thoughts.

May God be with you all

Asst. Chief Josh Bottone
    Bungay Fire Brigade
    West Woodstock, CT

MellieBNH
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Words cannot express my sorrow. My prayers are with the families and brothers of these brave men. God Bless you ALL.

------------------
    In loving support of the Brave, Mellie B

Erickson
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of our Department wish to extend our deepest sympathies to the families and members of the Worcester Fire Department during this time of sorrow and loss. Our prayers are with you. Deputy Chief Tom Erickson Pahranagat Valley Fire Department
    Nevada

van992
    Firehouse.com Guest

The officers and Firefighters of the
    Charter Township of Comstock Department of Fire & Rescue
    wish to express our heartfelt sympathy to
    the families, Co-worker and friends in the
    passing of the Worcester firefighters
    may God's grace and peace be with you all.

Asst. Chief R.J. Van Oosterum
    Comstock Twp. Fire Rescue
    Comstock Michigan

------------------

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... Last

Thread Information