Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Administrator

I would like to express my conolonces to the entire Worcester Fire Department on the loss of six brave firefigters. any loss is tragic. The loss of six dedicated members must be devestating. I wish that I could say or do something to help you all in your time of trouble.

Sincerly

Gary P.McGinnis
    Sykesville-Freedom Dist FD
    Sykesville, MD

Administrator

Words alone can not express the sadness that is being felt around the world by this tragedy. My only wish is that the families will find some comfort to help them through. If only the world was filled with more men like these, it would be a better place.

May the Angels keep watch over our brave men and women.
    Cheri
    Massachusetts

Administrator

On behalf of the entire membership of the Southern Maine Fire Notification
    Association and the Volunteer Forest Fire Lookouts at Agamenticus Mountain in York, Maine......we extend to all the families of the fallen firefighters and to the entire Worcester Fire Department our deepest sympathy during this tragic time. We are all thinking of you here in Maine.........

Dave Hilton-President-Southern Maine Fire Notification Assn.

Administrator

December 5, 1999
    On behalf of the Poquetanuck Volunteer Fire Department Located in Preston CT, I would like to take this opportunity to extend our sympathy on the recent loss of six of our "Brothers". May all of our thoughts
    and prayers be with the community and especially with the families of men who lost their lives on Friday. " After the night has passed, we wake to see the golden sunrise, and after a storm, we gaze upon a
    rainbow high above. After a time of sadness, we find safe within our hearts life's precious gift of memories of those we miss and love." Their memory will always carry on. In respect for our "Fallen Heroes"
    our department will be holding a moment of silence in their memory. God Bless.

Ruby York, Secretary/ Rescue Lieutenant
    Poquetanuck Volunteer Fire Department Preston CT

Administrator

I know I am only one of many who are heart broken over this most recent tragedy. I only wish I could offer more than my prayers. My family and I send you all our regards and pray for all of the families who have suffered. I know the holidays will not be easy for you but smile with remembrance of all the wonderful things the fallen men had done in their lives. They may no longer be among us but their memories will never fade.

Sincerely,
    Brenda M. Almeida & family
    Woonsocket, RI

Administrator

I wish to send my condolences to all Worcester firefighters. I was a riding(Harley) friend of Tim Jackson, he will be missed.

Deputy53
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The officers and members of America Hose, Hook & Ladder Co. #2 In Bristol, PA (Sta. 53).offer our condolence to the families of the fallen Worcester Fireman. May God hold those who have givin so much in the palm of his hand. Our prayers are with all of you.

David Singleton
    Firehouse.com Guest

The greatest gift a man can give is to give of his life in service of others. Our prayers are with you. May God bless you and give you strength in this your hour of need.

With Deepest Sympathy,
    North Providence,R.I. Firefighters
    Engine Company No.3
    " C " Platoon

cfdtruckman
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

"I HAVE NO AMBITION IN THIS WORLD BUT ONE, AND THAT IS TO BE A FIREMAN.....THE NOBILITY OF THE OCCUPATION THRILLS US AND STIMULATES US TO DEEDS OF DARING...EVEN OF , SUPREME SACRAFICE".
    To our brothers in Worcester, You gave the supreme sacrafice for your community. Your memory will live forever.
    To citizens of Worcester, especially the families of the fireman. our prayers are with you all. God Bless.

Jeff Geitter
    Columbus Oh Division of Fire

Administrator

To the brave firefighters of Worcester; there are no words that can be said to feel the loss you have suffered. To the families of McGuirk, Lyons, Botherton, Lucey, Jackson and Spencer, your courage this afternoon speaking to the media was nothing short of amazing. There are many who will say that Christmas Spirit had died in your city, but don't you believe it. Your job
    is to save properites, pets and people. In progess you brand of brothers take your life is God's hands. We in New England will have you in our prayers this Christmas. Now Lift your heads up; you're our warriors and more
    lifes are left to save.

yours truly
    Christopher Alan Adams
    Manchester, New Hampshire

Administrator

The members of Hudson, NH Fire Department would like to give our deepest
    sympathy and condolences to all the members and families of the Worchester Firefighters who made the Big Sacrifice. Our hearts are with you. If there is anything we can do, please do not hesitate to ask.

Gary J Rodgers
    Deputy Fire Chief
    Hudson

acfire
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the men and women of mason County Fire District 5 in Washington State I would like to express my condolenses to the men and women of the Worcester Fire Department. Such a terrible loss for one to experience and so many at a time. Several years ago, the Seattle Fire Department, lost four firefighters and even today the mention of their names bring tears to ones eyes. I can only imagine that the loss of these six fine firefighters will be remembered for many years to come.

To the men and women of Worcester Fire and to the family and friends of the fallen we send our deepest regrets. May god bless them and their family and friends.

Michael J Snyder
    Assistant Chief
    Mason 5
    Allyn, WA

minotaur
    Firehouse.com Guest

im truly sorry for u loss , i wish the best of wishes thru a diffcult time
    jay firefighter/emt michigan

Stephen E. Ludwick
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Officers and Firefighters of the Pembroke NH Fire Department send their heartfelt condolences to our Brothers and Sisters in Worcester MA. May God be with you in this time of tragedy and sorrow.

Terry Storer
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our thoughts and prayers are with the families and friends of the fallen Worcester Firefighters. Your challenge is the hardest as you attempt to come to terms with your loss. May the good Lord give you strength.

When a person makes the choice to serve his fellow man by entering a public safety career, Life takes on a new meaning. We see so much pain that each good memory becomes
    priceless. Each life becomes so important to us that we are willing to offer ours to save another. This is a special "gift" that serves as our legacy.

GOD Bless you !

Lincoln Rural Fire Department
    Lincoln,IL

chrisrobbin44
    Firehouse.com Guest

To my fellow brothers in the Worcester FD, and the families of the six firefighters called to GOD on 12/3/99
    Know that you are in the thoughts and prayers of myself and the rest of the Bowdoinham FD and please accept our deepest sympathies, we will remember these men who so valiantly fought for the greatest cause of all....to save a human life...and for that GOD will reward them.

Christopher A. Read, FF/EMT/RN
    Bowdoinham (ME) Fire Department

[This message has been edited by chrisrobbin44 (edited December 05, 1999).]

robitj11
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Today an example of heroics was found. It is rare that a tragedy like this happens, and a tragedy when it does. These hero's that have for the helpless fallen will never be forgotten. They are true heroes. May God bless those they leave behind, and keep them close in thier hours of need.

------------------
    Firefighter 35 clear

S.E. McClure
    Firehouse.com Guest

I would like to express my heart-felt condolences to the families and friends of my brother firefighters from WFD. They gave the supreme sacrifice and will be missed.

Administrator

I would just like to send my condolences to the families and all the firefighters that were affected by the terrible fire this past weekend.

I cant imagine the sadness and pain they are experiencing but they should know that prayers and thoughts are with them from Canadians across our country.

Sincerely
    Susan Watson
    Kitchener, Ontario, Canada

Administrator

When the Lord closes the door,Somewhere he opens a window.

Although I did not know any of our fallen hero's, somehow I feel like I did. My heart is filled with sadness and sorrow for our hero's, families and co-workers.

I wish to express my deepest sympathy, and too let them all know that they are not alone in this time of need and sorrow.

The city of Worc. will truly miss them all.........

From Karen P.
    Worc. Mass.

Thread Information