Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Rustysgrrl
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Our family of men and women FireFighters want to extend our deepest sympathies to the Families, Friends and fellow FireFighters of the brave and dedicated men who lost their lives in the line of duty. They made the ultimate sacrifice a FireFighter can as they went inside on a search & rescue mission. Our Prayers will be with those who are in great mourning and distress over the tremendous loss suffered by the death of their loved ones.

Long Island Volunteer Fire & Rescue
    Long Island, Maine 04050

jgraves
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My wife Kristen and I would like to express our heartfelt condolences to all members of the Worcester Fire Department, and to the families of the six heroes who lost their lives Friday night at the Worcester Cold Storage fire. Words cannot express our sadness at the events of this past weekend, but please know you are all in our thoughts and in our prayers.

Jeff Graves
    North Reading, MA

[This message has been edited by jgraves (edited December 06, 1999).]

Steve Merrill
    Firehouse.com Guest

To the families, friends, brothers and sisters, The Local 2300 Saco Maine Firefighters Association would like to extend our deepest heartfelt sympathies.You are all in our hearts, thoughts and prayers! May they all rest in peace!

Steve Merrill
    Saco Firefighters Association
    Local 2300

MARCTROTTO
    Firehouse.com Guest

OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO ALL OF THE FAMILIES OF OUR FALLEN GUARDIANS,MAY GOD WATCH OVER ALL THE FIREFIGHTERS WHO RISK EVERY DAY OF THE LIFE FOR THE SAFETY OF OURS,YOU ARE AN ELITE GROUP OF MEN AND WOMEN,THANK YOU.....WITH UPMOST RESPECT
    -MARC T.

mikemey
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

To the members and family of the fallen Worcester Firefighters:

I send my deepest condolences on your loss. The loss of your loved ones touches the heart of every firefigher in the country. God will watch over them and keep them safe.

Lt. Michael Meyer
    Ramsey, NJ Vol. Fire Department

asstchief165
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

To our fallen Brothers, their families, friends, Our deepest condolences on your very tragic loss. Our hearts all ache for the loss of our fallen brothers, and our prayers will be with them and their families forever. God Bless all of them.
    Men and Women of the
    Prairie Dupont Fire Department
    East Carondelet, Il

FFBenevolentAssociation
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our Deepest Sympathy go out to the Family Members, Friends and Brothers of the Six Fallen "BRAVEST". As they have lost there lives, attempting to save another. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. May God Bless

All The Members
    Firefighters Benevolent Association
    Westover Fire Department

RChaffee
    Firehouse.com Guest

My wife and myself want to express our heartfelt condolances to the families of the fallen firefighters and to the fellow firefighters of the Worcester Fire Department.

Roland E. Chaffee, FF/EMT
    Ellen Murray-Chaffee, RN/EMT

Battalion5
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The Moorestown NJ Fire Department would like to extend our heartfelt sympathy and commiseration to the family, fellow firefighters, and friends of our 6 fallen comrades. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you all during this most difficult time.

Tony Green
    Assistent Chief
    Moorestown NJ Fire Department

------------------

ufdr1
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Brothers my heart is with you and the families of our fallen brothers. Remember you are not alone we are all hurting with you take care and god bless.

To my fallen brothers rest in peace you will live in our hearts forever.

Joe Morgia UFD Local 32

JWizzer
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Our hearts go out to the families who lost thier loved one. May God give them the strength to carry on during this difficult period.

The Wisnowski Family
    Liverpool, NY

smowen
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the Marshfield, Wisconsin Fire and Rescue Department and members of the Marshfield Professional Firefighters IAFF Local 1021, we send our deepest symathy to the family, friends, and fellow FF brothers. It is such a tragic loss to loose a fellow brother. We lost one of our own in the beginning of October to a traffic accident. His death was difficult enough to handle not to mention how difficult handling the death of 6 firefighters must be. Again, our condolences and prayers are with all of you. May God give everyone the strength to get through this and to be the best We ALL can be.

Sincerely
    Scott M. Owen, Sr.

smowen
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the Marshfield, Wisconsin Fire and Rescue Department and members of the Marshfield Professional Firefighters IAFF Local 1021, we send our deepest symathy to the family, friends, and fellow FF brothers. It is such a tragic loss to loose a fellow brother. We lost one of our own in the beginning of October to a traffic accident. His death was difficult enough to handle not to mention how difficult handling the death of 6 firefighters must be. Again, our condolences and prayers are with all of you. May God give everyone the strength to get through this and to be the best We ALL can be.

Sincerely
    Scott M. Owen, Sr.

chief4401
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the McQueeney Volunteer Fire Department, I would like to express our heartfelt sympathy and condolonces to our brother firefighters and their families in Worchester, Mass. as they mourn the loss of 6 of their members. Our prayers are with all of you during this time of tragedy and loss.

Tim Bogisch
    Fire Chief
    McQueeney VFD
    McQueeney, TX

Flash631
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

These times are difficult at best, I know the shock is felt around the world. Be strong and God bless, the brotherhood is their to support you all in this tragic time.

Brad Miller
    Lieutenant
    Franklin Township Fire

[This message has been edited by Flash631 (edited December 06, 1999).]

Ronfyrfytr
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

May God rest the souls and keep watch over the family and friends of the six fallen firefighters. Lets hope all involved can return to some form of normalcy soon. Know that, to make the "supreme sacrifice" is to be nearer to God!

------------------

Firebull
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

All the members and famillies of the Deseronto Fire Dept. wish to extend their deepest condolences to the Worcester F.D. familly in their darkest hour. We all know God will greet our fallen Brothers with open arms. God bless you all and our prayers are with you.
    Mike Conger,
    Deseronto,ON,CAN.

------------------

Chief Lane
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The members of the Lisbon Fire Department wish to extend our thoughts and prayers to not only the six brother firemen who have given the ultimate sacrifice, but also too their families and friends as well as all the members of the Worcester Fire Department.

Firedisp
    Firehouse.com Guest

we all here in Londonderry NH are sorry for the loss. Our Hearts and prayers go to the Families and all the Firefighters there..

JasonTFD
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Tuscola, Illinois Volunteer Fire Dept. I would like to express our heart felt condolences to the famlies and fellow fire fighters of the 6 brave men, who gave their life doing what they loved and saving lives. God Bless them All.

The Members of the Tuscola Fire Dept.

Thread Information