Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    ThomasD.sarosijr
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

To all the Worcester Mass. Brother Firefighters. it is with a heavy heart that we of South western and Central Pa. send our greef stricken condolences to you and the families of our fallen brothers. Your loss is indeed a great one and we well keep you in our prayers and thoughts as we continue to do the work of our fallen brothers. god speed to you all.

Steve Angell
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

May God grant Eternal Rest to the fallen Worcester fire fighters:

Lt. Thomas E. Spencer, Ladder Co. #2
    F/F Timothy P. Jackson, Ladder Co. #2
    F/F James F. Lyons, Engine Co. #3
    F/F Joseph T. McGuirk, Engine Co. #3
    F/F Paul A. Brotherton, Rescue 1
    F/F Jeremiah M. Lucey, Rescue 1

May Perpetual Light shine upon them. Saint Florian, patron of fire fighters, guard their souls from evil, watch over and protect their families, and encourage the guardian angels of their firematic brothers and sisters to console them in their grief.

On behalf of the industrial fire fighters of the Hatch Nuclear Fire Service, Plant Hatch, Southern Nuclear Operating Company

Steve Angell, 1st. Asst.
    ------------------
    SJA/sct

[This message has been edited by Steve Angell (edited December 06, 1999).]

DSampsel
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of All Of the East Tennessee Amateur Radio Clubs ,And Roane County Volunteer Fire Depts. I would like to express our heart felt condolences to the famlies and fellow fire fighters of the 6 brave men, who gave their life doing what they loved and saving lives. God Bless them All.

------------------
    Dale H. Sampsel
    Oliver Springs , TN.

Rahway Fire Dept
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

To the brothers and families of the Worcester Fire Dept,

Please accept my deepest sympathy fo rthe loss of your brother F/F's.It has truly been a great loss to your dept. Maybe knowing there are MANY,MANY other depts that are concerned and share a special place in their hearts for you ,may brighten your day andhelp you to CONTINUE TO DO WHAT YOU DO BEST

------------------
    F/F Schlosser

amyjoep
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Our deepest sympathy and prayers go out to the family, friends and fellow firefighters of the six Brave men who perished in Worcester, Mass. We pray that you may some how find peace in your heart and strength to persevere in this troubled time.

Amy Perfetti, Past First Aid Captain
    Joseph Perfetti II, Past Fire Chief
    Roxbury Fire Company #2
    Roxbury Township, New Jersey

squrldfd3
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Condolences to the families of the 6 fallen firefighters and to the members of the Worcester Fire Department from Dartmouth Fire District #3

North Dartmouth Mass

Captstanm
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My wife and two sons would like to take this opportunity to express our deepest and sincere sympathy in the lost of our brothers from Mass. A loss such as this is tragic at any point, but the fact that it comes at this joyous time of year when we celebrate the life and birth of a miracle child, makes it even more difficult to accept and understand. Please gain comfort in knowing that the thoughts and prayers of millions of people across the United States are with you and your families in this horrible time.

God Bless all of you! We love you!

Stan, Karen, Trey and Ryan

[This message has been edited by Captstanm (edited December 06, 1999).]

BillGray
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of all the members of the Peachtree City Volunteer Firefighters Association, I would like to express our sincere condolences to the friend and especially the families of these fallen heroes. These firefighter paid the ultimate sacrifice protecting life and property. As they have now gone on to a better place, they will hold a special place in hearts of firefighters across the world, as well as those that have before them.

As you proceed through this difficult time, remember you are not alone.

------------------
    Bill Gray
    President
    Peachtree City Volunteer Firefighters Association

Sudbury FD
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of all members of the Sudbury, MA Fire Department, we extend our deepest sympathy to the entire City of Worcester. May our six brothers forever rest in peace.

Irene Campbell
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Although I do not live in Mass. My heart goes out to all of those who knew and loved these brave firefighters. These are the people who day after day respond without any question or hesitation to save lives of total strangers.I say a silent prayer each time i see a truck on a call. Words cannot adequetly express the greif I feel at the loss of true heroes . We need heroes in todays world now more than ever and these brave firefighters answered the call and paid the ultimate price to serve their fellow man. My deepest sympathy to the familes friends and coworkers of these American Heroes

[This message has been edited by Irene Campbell (edited December 06, 1999).]

Administrator

To the families of the fallen firefighters. My prayers and thoughts go out to you. Also to members of the Worcester Fire Department remember you are doing Americans BRAVEST job. God be with all of you.

Glen J. Doan
    gldoan@yahoo.com
    Fort Gratiot Fire Department
    Fort Gratiot Michigan

Administrator

I wish to extend my thoughts and prayers, along with every other firefighter around the globe, to all of the many people in Worcester who have been touched first hand by this fire. May God bless everyone of you and help you through this very troubling time. My humble words can do very little to
    express my feelings to you. I was extremely saddened by the news of your loss. I held my little three year old daughter very tightly this weekend and hope that she never has to deal with what all of you are going through. But I know that she will because EVERY member of the firefighting family
    goes through this every time this happens. May all of you at least get some comfort in knowing that you are not alone in this and all of your fire fighting family grieves with you.

Michael Myers
    Firefighter-EMT
    Wilson Fire Company #1, Inc.
    Wilson, NY
    mmyers2@mcdinvest.com

Administrator

Please accept my heartfelt sorrow from a fellow call firefighter in Grafton.

Administrator

I thank god that he made men as brave as these. I am sorry for the lose of these professional heroes.

SFC Frank Chapman
    Ft Stewart, GA

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

We are truly shocked and saddened by this tradgedy. On behalf of the North Star VFD in North Pole, Alaska, please accept my deepest, heartfelt sympathies. We grieve with you and share in your loss. You are truly in our thoughts and prayers.

"Blessed are they that do mourn for they shall be comforted"

Chaplain Jeff Turkel
    North Star VFD
    North Pole, Alaska

Administrator

What can be said to these six firefighters (because I believe they can here us) and their family and friends that can every repay them for giving the greatest gift of all...their lives. In this season of gift
    giving, these men gave the same gift that was given on the first Christmas. No greater love hath a man than to give his life for his friend....I feel proud to have been a "friend" of these people.

God bless and keep you, forever.

JRO

MARKG
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Our heart and soul are with you.
    Please accept our condolences,and every time the bell rings, the six heroes shall remain in our hearts forever.

Engine #3 company
    Webster, Ma.

Administrator

Our thoughts and prayers to the families and fellow firefighters of the Worcester Fire Dept.

Colchester Fire Fighter Assn..
    Local 3831
    Colchester, CT.

Administrator

To the family and friends of the 6 fallen firefighters, our most sincere sympathies.

Officers and all memeber of the Dolton, Il. Fire Department

Administrator

The I.A.F.F. Local 502 wish to extend our regrets and deepest sympathy to the families of the Firefighters and fellow firefighters for the great loss of their love ones who so willingly gave their lives in the line of duty for their fellowman. May God grant grace and comfort you in this time of sorrow as only He can. May they always be remembered for the sacrifice made for their fellowfighters and for the good of mankind.

You are in our thoughts and our prayers;

Sincerely;

I.A.F.F. Local 502
    President, Larry Pritchett

Thread Information