Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 First ... 3456
    Administrator

My thoughts and prayers are with the members of the Worchester Fire Department, and with citizens of the City of Worchester.

Member I.A.F.F. Local 3197
    Lebanon, NH

Dixfield19
    Firehouse.com Guest

Dear brothers,
    No words that I can say can begin to ease the pain of the loss you have experienced. I pray that the heavenly father will be with the freinds, families, and comrads of these six men that he has chossen to take home. We live now with the memories of the lives they lived and the people they touched. May Gods peace be upon those who new and loved these six heroes, may they find light in the fact that they died doing what they loved, and never forget that god always has a reason for what he does.
    With love and rememberence,
    The Dixfield Fire co., Dixfield ME

STEVE-XLT
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

From myself and my family our deepest sympathy to the families of these six brave firefighters, to those firefighters who served with them on the department, and to the residents of the City of Worcester.
    This great tragedy has struck sorrow into
    the hearts of many across the nation. My prayers are with you all.

KevinC
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

To the children
    your father is now an angel
    Kevin C.
    age seven and a half
    Paxton

gfd-ff/emt
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

God bless the six brothers lost and the familes and firefighters of the Worchester Fire Dept. May you rest in pease, you truly are Heros

Scott Mooney
    local 3517
    Gilford NH

[This message has been edited by gfd-ff/emt (edited December 07, 1999).]

GERALD
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the Blackberry Vol. Fire Dept, I would like to offer our condolences to the families of the fallen firefighters. Our prayers are with you during this time of sorrow.

galiazj
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Collingswood FD located in southern New Jersey, I would like to express my deepest sympathies and extend our prayers and thoughts to the friends and family of the 6 brothers from the Worcester FD that lost their lives on Friday. Our hearts are with you all.
    Hey boys, your in a better place now. Rest in peace and Gods speed.

FF Jason Galiazzi
    Collingswood FD
    Collingswood, NJ

[This message has been edited by galiazj (edited December 07, 1999).]

R Miller
    Firehouse.com Guest

To the families, brothers and sister firefighters, the city of Worcester, and to the members of the community of those 6 fire fighters who lost their lives while performing their sworn duty I send the sincere condolences. I am speaking for all the members of the Fort Meade Fire Department when I tell you our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Robert Miller
    Chief,
    Fort Mead Fire Department

------------------

R Miller
    Firehouse.com Guest

To the families, brothers and sister firefighters, the city of Worcester, and to the members of the community of those 6 fire fighters who lost their lives while performing their sworn duty I send the sincere condolences. I am speaking for all the members of the Fort Meade Fire Department when I tell you our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Robert Miller
    Chief,
    Fort Mead Fire Department

------------------

Vicki Beckett
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My thoughts are with the firefighter's fanilies and with my fellow firefighters.... My prayers are with all.....

HFDCaptTS
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I send our deepest condolences and sympathy to all the families, friends, and fellow firefighters of the six men who gave their lives battling that terrible warehouse fire. May God watch over and protect all of you in this time of sorrow. You will be in our prayers.
    Capt Tom Sadowski, Jr
    on behalf of
    The Hatfield, MA Fire Department

TRINITY EMS
    Firehouse.com Guest

WE THE EMPLOYEE'S OF TRINITY E.M.S. INC. WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND TO THE FAMILIES OF THE FALLEN FIREFIGHTERS, AND TO THE MEMBERS OF THE WORCESTER FIRE DEPT OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU.

STAFF OF TRINITY E.M.S. INC.

Ronfyrfytr
    Firehouse.com Guest

I have to say, I hope I'm not the only one who sees the image of a firefighter in the flames of the picture taken from I-290. It seems to be a rather ominous sight.

Lee Levesque
    Firehouse.com Guest

May all have prayers for the families of those fallen, but also rejoice in knowing that the Lord is safer today because at his side are six of the best he has ever created.

------------------
    "Protect and be Protected"

actionj21
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the Garrettford-Drexel Hill Vol. Fire Dept. please allow me to extend our most sincere condolences to the family,friends,& fellow fire fighters of the 6 brave men who gave thier lives so othres might live.They made the ultimate sacerfice.
    It is especially hard during the holiday season to coupe with such a trajic loss.
    Once again i offer my most sincere condolences. May god bless & keep you

Jeff Jackson
    Fire Fighter
    Garrettford-Drexel Hill Vol. Fire Dept
    Delaware County ,Pa
    www.drexelhillfire.com

------------------

adamsforestwarden
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The Adams Forest Warden Association would like to express our condolences.We all pray for you and our firefighting brothers who lost there life.may you have the strength to get thru this tough time.

Sparks
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

From all Firefighters Career to Volunteer this affects all of us deeply. Our thoughts and prayers are for the families of our brothers. May god watch over all of us.

fireprez
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the members of the Gainesville District VFD in Prince William Co, VA, I extend our sincere condolences to the families and friends of the fallen ffs in Worcester. Though we cannot be at the service on Thursday, we will be there in spirit. Our thoughts and prayers will be directed your way in the hope you will find strength and support in each other now and in the days ahead.

Earl Luhn
    President, GDVFD
    Gainesville, VA

ThomasD.sarosijr
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

To The Brother Firefighters In Worcester Mass. From Your Brother's in Central Pa. The Lamar, Nitany Vally Volenteer Fire Dept. We send our deepest heart felt prayers for you and the familyes of our fallen brothers in the line of duty. may God be with them and your as you continue your work.

Thomas D. Sarosi Jr.EMT/FF/HAZ-MAT
    Lamar V.F.D.

Rodrigo
    Firehouse.com Guest

From all of us at the Santiago Fire Department Co.18 (Santiago, CHILE) we express our sincere condolences to the families, colleagues and friends of the firefighters that tragically lost their life in the line of duty. May their memories always serve as an inspiration to firefighters all over the world.

Santiago Fire Department, Co. 18
    Santiago, CHILE

sohardy
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

With deepest sorrow we send condolences to the families of our fallen brothers of Local 1009. Each day we kiss our kids and head off to the Firehouse with the knowledge of the risk we take on. When the news of this tragedy reached our department, flags were lowered and a uneasy mood fell about those of us on duty. These men knew the risks and did their duty, they must never be forgotten for their sacrifice in the name of their fellow citizens and brother Fire Fighters.

The lord had need of six more heroes in his heavenly firehouse, may he need no more.

FF Owen Hardy
    Engine 1, Reno Fire Department
    Local 731

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 First ... 3456

Thread Information