Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Post Worcester - Post New Condolence Messages Here

Please continue to post new condolences in this thread.

WebTeam

FFE3BFD
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

From my entire family,
    Our prayers and condolences go to the families and friends of the six brave souls who gave their lives trying to perserve the lives of others.

God be with you all.

The Caffyn's

FFE3BFD
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

From my entire family,
    Our prayers and condolences go to the families and friends of the six brave souls who gave their lives trying to perserve the lives of others.

God be with you all.

The Caffyn's

Bebba64
    Firehouse.com Guest

It is with a very heavy heart that my family passes our condolences on to the entire Worcester Fire Department family. We are saying many prayers for the families of the six heroes. Good luck and God Bless.

The Bickford Family;
    Mark Sr EMT-B, Michele, and Mark Jr.

Bebba64
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

It is with a very heavy heart that my family passes our condolences on to the entire Worcester Fire Department family. We are saying many prayers for the families of the six heroes. Good luck and God Bless.

The Bickford Family;
    Mark Sr EMT-B, Michele, and Mark Jr.

Administrator

Members, Family & Friends of Worcester, MA. FD

On behalf of my family...and the memories of my Dad for whom the brotherhood of firefighters was life, second only to his wife/kids...please accept our heartfelt sympathies for your devastating loss last night. I rode the back-step for years myself and continue a 20+ year career in fire protection. Like each of you, I know the dangers and the unselfish service firefighters throughout the world face each day. More importantly, I know the deep &
    lasting bonds that link members of a team who offer such sacrifice each time the call comes.

For the families of these heros, we can offer little solace but our prayers and
    assurance that their loved ones sit beside our lord in position of highest honor. For each of their brothers left to carry on, we pray for peace of mind and the strength you will need in the hours/days ahead. God bless each and every one of you...and a too frequently forgotten THANKS.

Lance & Barbara Kaiser
    Bellingham, MA 02019

Administrator

Although we cannot imagine going through such a tragedy our thoughts and
    prayers are with the families and fellow firefighters who have suffered such a great loss. Not much can be said at a time like this but we will certainly keep all of those involved in our prayers. May God certainly be with you now at this terrible time and always.

Fellow Firefighters Bill and Lisa Shagena and all the members of the Fort Gratiot Fire Department (Fort Gratiot Michigan USA)

Administrator

The thoughts and prayers of my family are with the families and the entire
    brotherhood of firefighters.

Administrator

Please except our condolences, We cannot fathom the depth of your loss. Be assured they are now with God and keeping watch over all FireFighters.

Sincerely,
    Chris & Shell Scribner

Administrator

They are saying it is the day the sun did not rise, God lifted six of our firefighters into the skies. The day we lost a father, a son, a brother, or friend, All were hardworking, courageous, and dedicated to the end. Why were those who save lives have theirs taken so soon, we ask when we pray.
    But only God knows the answer to why he needed a platoon of angels this day.

Our deepest sympathy to the families and friends.
    Lt. Mark Poirier, Blackstone, Massachusetts Fire Department L2637 and his wife
    Tina Poirier.

Administrator

Although I did not know the 6 gentleman Firefighters from the Worchester MA.
    Fire Dept. personally, I have the utmost respect and admiration for the kind of devotion and dedication to duty and personal commitment that it takes to be one of these great civil servants and admirable men.

I want to express my condolences to their families and say that they have given that last measure of devotion to save the lives of others. They will forever live in our memories and be examples of unselfish service and courage.

God bless their families and loved ones, and their brother firefighters.

Valerie Briggs
    Salt Lake City, Utah

Administrator

Dear WFD Brothers -
    My heart is broken for all of you and your families. Worcester has experienced a horrific loss. Husbands, fathers, brothers - friends. To my buddy...my friend... I loved you very much...Joey McGuirk - your kind manner, your courage & strength - your beautiful smile, everything about you is
    embedded in my mind and will remain there forever. I know how much you loved being a firefighter. We will miss you... To my very special friends & their families, I love all you guys so very much! And I thank God for all of you, I pray that you will be comforted - somehow - someway - all of the families affected. God is with all of us, as he always is. (I'm sure that Father Connors met each of the six at Heaven's
    gate - they are in good hands.)Remember, "TO LIVE IN THE HEARTS THAT LOVE US IS NEVER TO DIE!" and until we meet again, may God hold all of you in the palm of his hand!

God Bless all firefighters everwhere - today, and always!
    With deepest sympathy,
    Patty "Giggles" McHugh/Brown

Administrator

Our deepest sympathies go out to all the families and firefighters who lost their loved ones. You are all heros. Thanks for everything you have done to keep us safe. With respect, The Dunns.

Administrator

To the members of the Worcester Fire Dept. and to the families of their fallen brothers.

I am Robert Mourao, a member of the New Bedford Fire Dept. Local 841. My deepest sympathy. Please take solace in the fact that our fallen brothers have left us in the most noble af all ways.... they sacrificed their lives for the lives of other human beings. We are proud to be linked to such great men through our occupation. Once again, I am sincerely sorry.

May god rest their souls...Amen.

Administrator

May God give the families and friends of the fallen firefighters the courage and strength to get through this most difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

Julie
    Wife of a Harmony Volunteer Firefighter,
    Harmony, RI

Administrator

Our thoughts and prayers go to the families and friends of the six fallen firefighters.

Sincerely,
    The Lemoine Family
    Northbridge, MA

Administrator

On behalf of the members of the Upper Saint Clair Fire Department in Pittsburgh Pa. I would like to express our sincere sympathy to the family and fellow Firefighters whom are suffering from this tragic loose.

This news has struck us all, as brother firefighters this brings great sadness. Our prayers are with you all.

Sincerely,
    Daniel W Barr; Firefighter

Administrator

On behalf of the Acushnet Firefighters Assoc. Acushnet, Ma. we would like to send our condlolences to the six families of the Worcester Firefighters who lost there lives in the line of duty.

Secretary Acushnet Firefighters Association

Administrator

I cry for these brave men, their families and their brother firefighters, and I extend my most sincere condolences to all who suffer the most terrible grief of this tragic event. Words simply can't express my sorrow for your loss.

To all firefighters everywhere, especially those in my home town of Worcester, thank you so very much for this important job you do to keep us all safe. You are all true heroes.

Julie Ferguson

Heartache
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

All though i have never specifically met any of these special, heroic men, it deeply saddens me to know and try to understand how, and why this tragedy happened to these 6 firefighters. My DEEPEST sympathies go out to the families of these men, and to all other firefighters out there, whom also feel this loss extremely in their hearts. These men will never be forgotten in my heart. God bless and take care of you all who risk your lives everyday to help others.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information