Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Post Worcester - Post New Condolence Messages Here

Please continue to post new condolences in this thread.

WebTeam

Administrator

My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the six firefighters who
    lost their lives battling the Worcester fire. My father is a retired Malden firefighter and my brother is currently a captain on the department.

It saddens me to know that too often these men and women are taken for granted and too many people do not realize the danger these firefighters face every time that bell hits until a tragedy such as the Worcester fire
    or they are in need of their service. With my deepest and heartfelt sympathy.

God Bless the Worcester Fire Department and the Families of the 6 Fallen Heros.

Laurie Fitzgerald.

Administrator

Brothers,

I know I speak for the entire Lynn Fire Department as well as every fire
    department when I say we are so sorry for what has happened to the six
    Worcester Firefighters who lost their lives last Friday. We grieve with you
    and we offer our sincerest condolences to the Worcester Fire department
    family. We send our deepest sympathy to the victims, their families, and to the Worcester Fire Department family.

We offer our prayers and best wishes to all of you and our thoughts are with you on this very sad occasion.

Tom Bogart
    Lynn Fire Department

Administrator

On behalf of the Cleveland Fire Dept. in Cleveland,Tn, I would like to send our deepest sympathy in the loss of our 6 brothers. Our prayers go to their
    families and our thoughts are with their coworkers. The fireman involved were doing their duty to protect other lives. They gave the ultimate sacrifice. God bless them.

Firefighter/Paramedic Hank Pate and the Cleveland Fire Dept.

jboudreau
    Firehouse.com Guest

It is with the deepest sympathy that I pass on my prayers and support to the families and WFD brothers of my six fallen brothers. May God be with all of you.

------------------
    Jeffrey W. Boudreau
    Westminster, MA Fire Dept
    Westminster, MA 01473
    Boudreau@net1plus.com

mfrd81
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the firefighters at the Massport Fire/Rescue Dept., I would like to express my deepest condolences to the families and the fellow brothers of the Worcester Fire Dept. May God shine his light on those who have fallen.

Massport Fire/Rescue Dept
    Logan International Airport

Brian Pratt
    Firehouse.com Guest

To the families of our fallen brothers,

May God bless and keep you in this time of ultimate tradgedy. You are all in our prayers. Your loss is felt in all of us.

Brian Pratt
    Elmira N.Y. Fire
    IAFF 709

VernonFD
    Firehouse.com Guest

The men and women of the Vernon Fire Department, Vernon, TX have heavy hearts after learning of the tragedy. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family members, fellow firefighters, and friends of the six Worcester firefighters. May God be with you all during this difficult time.

Lt. Kent Smead
    Vernon Fire Department

Administrator

The officers and members of our industrial emergency services organization,Rohm and Haas Company ,Bucks Co.. (PA) Station 99 would like to offer our condolences to the officers, firefighters and families of the Worcester Fire Department. It was only a few weeks back that our Hazardous Material Team flew into Worcester to assist the Department with an overturned chemical tanker not
    far from the location of the Friday night fire. All though we are hundred miles
    apart we worked together like true professionals and had a brief but excellent
    working relationship. This tragedy has hit our members very deeply and we all want to extend our sympathies to all.

God Bless.

Zach Dunkelberger
    Chief 99, Rohm and Haas Co. Station 99, Bucks Co Pennsylvania

Training Guy
    Firehouse.com Guest

To the Firefighters, Families, and Friends of those who lost thier lives in this tragic fire, our thoughts and prayers. We will always remember AMERICA'S BRAVEST, from Worcester, Mass.

China Village Fire Department
    China, Maine

------------------
    Peter Coffey
    EMT-P / FF1

emeraldxox
    Firehouse.com Guest

i would like to express my deepest sympathies to the families and the worcester fire department for their great loss. they will be missed, and will never be forgotten. their deaths will not be in vein.

amy bouchard, fire fighter
    glast.f.d.

Administrator

I would like to say that I am really sorry for the loss of the fellow firefighters and family members who died in last weekends fire. I would like to tell you that we are praying for them and you. Everyone from the town of N. Reading is really sorry about these deaths too. We would like you to know
    that we are all praying for you and them and that they will always be remembered as the loyal firefighter who risked their lives to save others.

Sincerely,
    Tom Fillebrown
    +
    The town of N.

Administrator

With heartfelt sympathy to the families of the our six fallen brothers, and the Worcester Fire Department from the 41 members of Colfax Fire and Rescue, in Colfax, Washington. Our thoughts and prayers are with you now and in the days ahead. To the wives and children: you can be proud to know that your husbands and fathers died in the line of duty, doing a job they loved, the best way they knew how to do it. And I'm sure, given the choice, they would do it all over again. And of those who perished that knew Jesus Christ as
    their Lord and Savior, where they are now there is no suffering. Only the peace and Joy that passes all understanding.

Sincerely,
    Ken McNaughton, Captain
    Colfax Fire and Rescue

Nancy Stefanik
    Firehouse.com Guest

I would like to extend my deepest, heartfelt condolences on the loss of six brave firefighters. There is nothing more noble than to lay down one's life to save another. We take it for granted that there are brave men and women willing to put their lives on the line for us. While we're in the comfort of our homes, these firefighters risk everything. They are now cradled in the loving arms of God. May he bless these heroic men and their families, friends and comrades.

------------------

L1grp4BFD144
    Firehouse.com Guest

To the families of our fallen brothers and to all members of the Worcester Fire Department. I am sure I speak for all of my brothers and sisters of the Brockton Fire Department, we offer our prayers and deepest sympathy for the tragic loss you have had to endure. To the children who have lost their fathers, always remember that they lived as heroes and died with honor. They will not be forgotten and their spirits will live on in the hearts of firefighters everywhere. May God be with them and all of you. M.O'Hare-BFD

Brad Barton
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The employees and management of South County Fire Alarm extend our deepest sympathy to the families and fellow firefighters of our fallen brothers. These men gave their lives protecting their community. Our prayers are with you.

------------------
    KAK618
    IAFF Local 1889

David Hardinger
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The Orwigsburg Fire Department extends our deepest sympathy to the Officers and members of the Worcester Fire Department and especially to the families of our departed brothers. There are no words to truly express our sorrow for your loss. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. May God bless you all.

David J. Hardinger
    Assistant Fire Chief
    Orwigsburg Fire Department
    Orwigsburg, Pa.

Rebecca Beisel
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I send my warmest thoughts and prayers to the families, friends, and fellow fire fighters of the 6 heros who died in the line of duty.

Rebecca Beisel
    Fire Fighter
    Shavertown VOl. Fire Dept./ Shavertown PA

Ems04
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I send my condolences and prayers to the firefighters that lost their lives in doing good for their fellow people. I will pray for the families of the firefighters, On behalf of your brothers and sisters of the Nassau, NY fire dept. and the Oneonta State Emergency Squad. We are very sorry.

hedgehog
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My family and I want to express our sympathy and offer our prayers to the my fellow brothers and sisters for their lost and to the families of our brothers who didn't return home. All of you are in our thoughts and prayers.

May our fallen brothers rest in eternal peace and may God watch over and protect their loved ones they have left behind.

The Leddy Family

Thread Information