To the family and friends of the Worcester Firefighters, again my deepest sympathies. Here is something that helped me some what when I lost a dear friend almost 9 years ago.

Over mountains, over trees, over oceans, over seas, across the desert, I'll be there, in a whisper on the wind, on a smile of a new friend, Just think of me and I'll be there.
Don't be afraid, oh my love, I'll be watching you from above, but I'd give the world tonight to be with you, 'cause I'm on your side and I still care, I may have died but I've gone nowhere. Just think of me and I'll be there.
On the edge of a waking dream, over rivers, over streams, through wind and rain, I'll be there, across the wide open sky, thousands of miles I would fly to be with you, I'll be there.
Don't be afraid, oh my love, I'll be watching you from above, and I'd give all the world tonight to be with you, 'cause I'm on your side and I still care, I may have died but I've gone nowhere. Just think of me and I'll be there.

"I'll Be There" The Escape Club

I heard this the day after the services. It touched me then and made me feel somewhat at peace and less alone knowing that in spirit he would always be with me no matter what...