Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator

Post Condolences - Maine Firefighter/Sheriff

Feel free to post condolences for Robert M. Jones, 48, Waldo County Sheriff and a firefighter, suffered an apparant heart attack at the scene of a house fire that claimed the lives of triplets.

The complete story is online http://www.firehouse.com/lodd/2000/me_jan12.html

Our sincere condolences on yet another Bravest lost trying to save others.

Firehouse.Com WebTeam

pvfr fyrfyter
    Firehouse.com Guest

condolences from a Nebraska firefighter/prison guard. best wishes to the family in this time of sorrow.

Captain Matt Miller
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

It is sad to hear of yet another death of a fellow brother and Firefighter may God Bless him and his Family in this time of sorrow.

Captain Matt Miller
    Brooklyn Fire Protection District

ACFDEagle5
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My deepest sympathies and condolences to the family of firefighter Jones and the Unity Fire Department. My prayers and thoughts are with you, at your time of sorrow.
    Sympathies and condolences to the mother of the triplets, who were lost in this tragedy.

------------------
    Martin J. Martinez
    Assistant Fire Chief
    Federal Fire Department (VA)

Dale Saucier
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

As a former Maine State Federation of Firefighters, Inc. member I like to give my condolences to Robert Jones who gave his life doing what he was called to do as both a Sheriff Deputy and as a fellow brother firefighter, PROTECT THE LIVES OF OTHERS. I know the Maine State Federation of Firefighters, Inc is a tight-knit group of hard working career and volunteer firefighters and they are all grieving and praying for you and your family. I know you will be taken care of, because God has a special place in Heaven for the men and women who proudly wear the Maltese Cross.

Dale Saucier
    Former Fort Fairfield, ME firefighter
    Presently a Franklin, IN career firefighter

------------------

TeeJay
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the Brookline NH Fire Dept., I offer our prayers and condolences to the family of Robert Jones and the Unity, ME Fire Dept., as well as the three boys lost and their family. May God bless them all.

twkick
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Once again It is with a heavy heart that I extend my deepest sympathy to the family, friends, co-workers and fellow firefighters of the Unity Fire Department. My thoughts and prayers are with you. May the Lord protect you.

Thomas W. Kickler
    Laurens County EMS and Fire Department
    Laurens, South Carolina

Whitehall, Ohio Fire Dept
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our condolences from the entire Whitehall, Ohio Fire Department on the passing of another fallen brother.

T ony Hartman
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Dresden Fire Department wish to give their deepest condolences to the family and fellow department members of Rober M. Jones. It is sad to hear another brother firefighter given his life to save other. May God be with you in these trouble times.

KMT
    Firehouse.com Guest

My deepest sympathy and prayers to the family and firefighter and law enforcement brothers of Robert Jones. What a terrible tragedy to know that you lost three little ones in a fire. And then to lose your brother...Words can not heal the hurt, but to know that others care and are praying for your strength to go through this tragedy, helps. It has been a month and ten days since our tragedy in Worcester. We are all praying for you.

Kate Toomey

BobWood
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the Officers and Memebers of the Yardley-Makefield Fire Co., I would like to extent our deepest sympathy and sincere condolences to the family of Robert M. Jones, the Unity, ME Fire Dept., and the Freyer family. Our hearts and prayers are with you.

Jim M.
    Firehouse.com Guest

Once again, it's tough to find any words that will completely express how we feel. Our sympathy and support in this time of sorrow is extended to the Jones family and to the members of the Unity Fire Dept.
    - - - - - - - - - - -
    Jim Mackell, Chief
    Arundel Fire-Rescue

RevMark98
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Another brother lost. Another prayer said. Another tear shed. Another sacrifice not easily forgotten .

------------------
    Because HE lives I can face tomorrow

Lt. Frank
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the men and women who make up Hampden Fire and Rescue we offer our deepest sympathy in the time of your great loss. Our prayers are with the Unity Firefighters and their families.

Lt. Frank coombs
    HFD

Americas Heroes
    Firehouse.com Guest

From all of us at Dalmatian Productions, Inc. and "America's Heroes: The Volunteers of Fire/Rescue(tm)," our sincere condolences to the family, comrades and friends of Deputy Robert Jones. May his memory serve as an inspiration to all who had the privilege of knowing him.

Steven S. Greene
    Executive Producer

dick122
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of the Brewer Fire Department offer our condolences to the members of the Unity Fire Department on your lose. Our prayers are with you and with the Freyer family.

------------------

jskau1
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

From all the members of the Clinton Volunteer Fire Department in Clinton CT. our deepest sympothy to you. You department, the families and friends ,of the fallen hero, are in our prayers. May God bless his soul, and let him rest in peace.

Jeff Skau
    Clinton Fire Department
    Clinton Ct 06413

Oxford Fire Police
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Oxford Fire Police sends its prayers to FF/Sheriff Jones's family, friends, co-workers and the community of Unity. May it be a comfort to know our thoughts are with you during this tragic time.

1st Lt. Maria Hilligoss
    Oxford Fire Police
    Division of Oxford Fire Dept.
    Oxford, ME 04070

Administrator

We wish to express our deepest sympathy to the family and friends of the fallen fiferfighter.A terrible tragidy for the intire fire service,her in Maine.Again our deepest sympathy,

Lt Terry Deering
    Capt Sharen Deering
    Gorham Fire/Rescue
    Gorham,Maine

Medic019
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Blooming Valley Volunteer Fire Department would like to extends to the family and friends of our fallen comrade our deepest condolences. It always saddens our hearts to see one of our brothers pass so tragically trying to allow others the chance to live.

------------------
    Firefighter/Paramedic in Northwest Pennsylvania... Stay Safe

Thread Information