Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Houston LODD

ladyfirefighter
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of myself and the members of Isles of Capri Fire Rescue I would like to send condolences to the families of the fallen Houston firefighters.

We release to God's care our fallen brother and sister.

------------------
    Stay Safe...
    Rebecca Richardson FF/EMT
    Isles of Capri Fire Rescue
    South Florida

BobWood
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the officers and members of the Yardley-Makefield Fire Co., I would like to express our deepest condolences to the Houston Tx, Fire Dept. Our hearts and prayers are with you.

Firefighter Robert Wood
    Yardley-Makefield Fire Co.
    Bucks Co., PA

robinson35
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The Oneonta State Emergency Squad and HAncock Fire Department join together in expressihng our grief to the family and friends of these two fallen heros. They gave thier lives in such and admirable way, they will not be soon forgotten. May the God above comfort and heal the families of this tragedy, especially the Houston Fire Department.

Lt.Todd
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Once again we are confronted with the tragic news that two more of our fellow firefighters were killed in the line of duty.
    All of us here in Atlanta want to express our heart felt sorrow for all the familes and fellow firefighters in Houston.
    They will be in our prayers.

Lt.Todd Edwards
    Atlanta Fire Dept.
    IAFF Local 134.

Jeff801
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of Local 571 are deeply saddened by the loss of our fallen brother and sister. Our family of firefighters will keep the Houston family in our thoughts and prayers.

Galveston Fire Department
    Local 571

ffdon2
    Firehouse.com Guest

On Behalf Of the Montgomery County Firefitghters Foundation, Inc., We would like to offer our sympathies to the friends and families of the two fallen firefighters. May God Bless each of you and the Familes of the fallen and the Firedepartment Family in this hour of need.

D.E. Burleson, Secretary
    Montgomery County Firefighters Foundation, Inc
    P.O. Bx 12
    Montgomery, Texas 77356

Matt Keith
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

It is with the deepest sympathy that, once again, we are posting to the fellow Firefighters who have lost the good fight. Let them not go in vain and may God bless their families, both immediate and the very large extended family we refer to as "The Bravest Heros in the World". God Be with them and their families.

TexasFireGal
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

A Fireman's Prayer

When I am called to duty, God
    Wherever Flames may rage
    Give me the strength to save some life
    Whatever Be its age
    Help me embrace a little child
    Before it is too late
    Or save an older person from
    The horror of that fate
    Enable me to be alert and
    Hear the weakest shout
    And quickly and efficiently
    To put the fire out
    I want to fill my calling and
    To give the best in me
    To guard my every neighbor
    And protect their property
    And if according to your will
    I have to lose my life
    Please bless with your protecting hand
    My children and my wife.

GOD BLESS ALL FIREFIGHTERS!
    WE FEEL YOUR LOSS

Craig Taureck
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I send out many prayers and wishes to the families of our lost brother and sister, from the Old Bridge Vol. Fire Department, East Brunswick Fire Distric #1. We will be thinking about the families and like i said I send all of the members of your fire department my prayers as well as those of my fire department.

Craig Taureck
    Old Bridge Vol. Fire Department,
    East Brunswick, NJ

IA CITY FD
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

From the members of local 610 of the Iowa City Fire Department, our deepest sympathy goes out to the families,friends, and members of the Houston Fire Department. May our thoughts and prayers be with you.
    Iowa City Fire Department
    Iowa City, Iowa
    Local 610

Gregory
    Firehouse.com Guest

Dear Firefighter,
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your familes, in your time of need. We will be with you in our hearts as you walk that longest of walks.

Salisbury Fire Department
    Salisbury, Maryland

Lieutenant Gonzo
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

To the Mayo and Smith families and the Houston Fire Department....On behalf of Marlborough Firefighters Local 1714, International Assocoation of Fire Fighters/Professional Fire Fighters of Massachusetts, please accept our deepest condolences on the loss of Brother Firefighter Lewis Mayo and Sister Firefighter Kimberly Smith. May their supreme sacrifice never be forgotten...

Lieutenant/EMT-D Ron Ayotte
    Marlborough Fire Department
    Marlborough, Massachusetts
    Local 1714 IAFF/PFFM

JKormann
    Firehouse.com Guest

I would like to extend my condolences to the families and co-workers of the two firefighters that were lost in the line of duty today. I may not be a firefighter but I have a great deal of respect for the men and women who put themselves in harms way to help protect others.Firefighters Mayo and Smith along with many others that have made the supreme sacrifice will never be forgotten.

JKormann
    Firehouse.com Guest

I would like to extend my condolences to the families and co-workers of the two firefighters that were lost in the line of duty today. I may not be a firefighter but I have a great deal of respect for the men and women who put themselves in harms way to help protect others.Firefighters Mayo and Smith along with many others that have made the supreme sacrifice will never be forgotten.

------------------
    Jay Kormann
    Medford, NJ

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of tne members of the North Star VFD inNorth Pole, Alaska please accept my deepest heartfelt sympathy. When ever one of our brothers or sisters answer their last alarm WE ALL feel the pain of the loss.
    May God truly blesss and comfort you all.

Chaplain Jeff Turkel
    North Star VFD
    North Pole, Alaska

George30
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

From myself and my brother firfighters at Hilltop Hose Co. #3. Our deepest sympathy to the family and brother firefighters of the dept. on your tragic loss.
    May GOD give you strength and guidence in your time of need.
    GOD BLESS!

NTCFD_Lieut
    Firehouse.com Guest

On Behalf of the officers and members of North Tooele County Fire Protection District our hearts go out to the families of our fallen brother and sister. Our prayers are with them during this time of loss.

James "Doc" Tarpley
    Lieutenant/EMT
    NTCFD Station #1

jskau1
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The Clinton Fire Deparment, will keep the members of the Houston Fire Department in there thoughts and prayers during this trying time. We are saddend by your loss, and morning with you. May God rest their souls and bless the Houston Fire Dept.

Lt Jeff Skau
    Clinton Fire Dept.
    Clinton CT

Barry McClung
    Firehouse.com Guest

May the Lord Jesus bless and comfort the entire Houston Fire Dept. family, the brothers and sisters who work every shift with Lewis and Kimberly, and to their friends and family. May they find comfort and peace through the coming sad days.

"Never was there greater Love, then that of the man who would lay down his life for his Brother".

God Keep Thee

------------------
    Barry E. McClung,
    FF/EMT-P
    Blanco County, Texas

Spring 7003
    Firehouse.com Guest

It is with great sorrow that I am sending this post. I laid in bed listening to the 3-alarm fire on my scanner this morning and when I heard there were firefighters trapped I felt heart broke. I know so many career and volunteer firefighters I felt that I knew the firefighters that were lost. I pray that God will take care of them and their families in this time of grief. My prayers and the prayers of many others are with these families.
    Sincerly,
    Tim Highley
    Deputy Chief
    Spring Fire Department

Thread Information