Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Houston LODD

resqrider
    Firehouse.com Guest

My greatest sympathy to the brothers and sisters of the Houston Fire Department for the tragic loss of two of their bravest. May God be with you all as well as the families of Brother Mayo and Sister Smith.

Brian K. Simmons
    Port Arthur Fire Fighter's Local #397

Frank Allen
    Firehouse.com Guest

Angry

The Firefighters of the Pindars Corners Fire department mourn the loss of a brother and sister firefighter who made the supreme sacrifice in service to thier community, department, themselves, and the Lord. Our most sincere prayers go out to thier families and department members.

MAY GOD NOW BE WITH YOU IN A BETTER PLACE

[This message has been edited by Frank Allen (edited February 15, 2000).]

paramic
    Firehouse.com Guest

Very tearful moments today. Thank You Kim and Lewis, for your sacrifice. "Greater love has no man than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." You will be missed. Your smiles and laughter will not be forgotten. HFD, you are the best! Continue to make us proud!!
    TX-1 DMAT Houston Division mourns with you!
    Mickey Wester Lic-P;FF;Chaplain
    Texas-1 Disaster Medical Assistance Team-Houston Division

[This message has been edited by paramic (edited February 15, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by paramic (edited February 15, 2000).]

srosier
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

From the Membership of the Harris County Firefighters Association, (Harris County, Texas) We offer our sympathy, and our assistance. We have dedicated a memorial on the Home Page of our website to our Fallen Brother and Sister. This can be found at http://www.hcffa.org

Rizz257
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The Officers and Members of Heavy Rescue Co 1 of the Elmont FD in Elmont NY wish to express their condolences to the families of firefighters Lewis Mayo and Kim Smith.When a brother or a sister is taken from us this way it only means the supreme Chief needed them to do battle on a grander scale.Our prayers and thoughts will be with them and their families and also with the Houston FD in this time of sorrow.

Peter Rizzo 1 st Lt
    Heavy Rescue Co1
    Elmont FD Elmont NY

FireOz
    Firehouse.com Guest

It is with great shock that I have learned of the LODD's today. I met Kimberly Smith while I was in Houston several years ago, and always remember what a dedicated, caring firefighter that she was. My sympathies go out to her family, and the family of Engineer Mayo. Our thoughts are with you at this time of great sorrow. After a terrible year last year, we all had hoped that this year would be much better. Many people here in Victoria are still coming to terms with the loss of the crew of five from Geelong West, during the Linton Bushfire.

They have left their homes and loved ones to go forth and fight a greater battle.

------------------
    Kent Bedford
    former Volunteer Firefighter
    Victoria, Australia

DK522
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

God bless firefighters Mayo III and Smith. They gave the supreme sacrifice and are with God in a better place now. My deepest condolences to their families and my brother and sister firefighters. God bless us all.
    Sincerely,
    Dave Anderson
    Firefighter/Paramedic/Police Officer
    Palm Springs, FL

Sgt. Davis
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our Hearts go out to all the men and women of the Houston Fire Department.

Sincerely
    Bel Air Volunteer Fire Company

[This message has been edited by Sgt. Davis (edited February 15, 2000).]

kranehan
    Firehouse.com Guest

Condolences to all who knew these two brave firefighters

Hans Kranenburg
    Netherlands

Firefox4
    Firehouse.com Guest

Dothan Firefighters,Local 2528 wish to express their deepest sympathy and condolences to the Families and Department Members of the Houston Fire Department for the loss of FF Mayo and FF Smith.

Pete Webb

SCFD189
    Firehouse.com Guest

Sarasota County Emergency Services and myself want send our condolences to the familys and Houstn Fire Department for your loss.

Bob Snyder
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Sincerest condolences to the families, friends and brother Houston firefighters from the officers, firefighters and families of the Mohnton Fire Company.

DaveC
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

It is with deep regret and tearfull sorrow that we lose more of AMERICA'S BRAVEST. My heart and prayers go out to all of you at the Houston,TX Fire Department and to the families of Lewis Mayo and Kim Smith. Since our loss last year I shed a tear everytime we lose a firefighter as a rememberance of Jeff and the pain you all are going through. May the good lord bless and watch over each and every one of you. You will all be remembered in our prayers.

AXMAN620
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

ON BEHALF OF ALL THE FIRE DEPT.S IN SOUTH EAST OHIO, SOUTHEAST OHIO EMS, GALLIA CO EMS AND MEIGS CO. EMS WE OFFER OUR DEEPEST CONDOLENCES TO THE BROTHERS, SISTERS AND FAMILIES OF OUR FALLEN WARRIORS. THERE ARE NO WORDS, THERE ARE NO DEEDS THAT CAN TAKE THIS PAIN AWAY BUT REMEMBER, WE ALL STAND TOGATHER, DRAWING STRENTGH FROM ONE ANATHER IN TIMES OF NEED.

------------------
    SEE YA' A'' @ THE BIG ONE!!!!!

[This message has been edited by AXMAN620 (edited February 15, 2000).]

TeeJay
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Brookline, NH Fire Dept, I offer my sympathy and condolences to the families of Kimberly Smith and Lewis Mayo, her fiance, and their fellow firefighters of the Houston Fire Dept. May God bless you all in this time of sorrow and loss.

Jake69
    Firehouse.com Guest

This loss has left yet another void in the heart of the fire service.

Thank you Kim and Lewis for your unselfish dedication to life and property.

May the lord hold you as close to his heart as you are to ours.

Scott Reichenbach
    IAFF Local F-221

Ledbelly
    Firehouse.com Guest

My deepest sympathy for the loss of Mayo and Smith to their families, friends and the Houston Fire Department. God Bless you all.

Lee Wise
    Capt.
    MFD

workingfire
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On 2-14-00 two of our brothers and sisters gave the ultimate sacrifice doing what they loved and lived for. Local 3122 Belton, Mo Fire Dept sends our condolances to FF-Smith and Engineer-Mayo's families and local.

ST.JOHN15:13 "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his freinds"

[This message has been edited by workingfire (edited February 15, 2000).]

IAFF 3165
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

the brothers & sisters of local 3165 wish to extend our deepest condolences for your loss. our prayers are with you and their families.

THEY WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN!!

TRI-STATE FIREFIGHTERS UNION 3165.

JohnMarciniak
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

God bless the members of Local 341 in the loss of the fellow brother and sister. Our thoughts and prayers are with you

Thread Information