Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Houston LODD

LeslieD_70
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I'm sorry, just does not cover what your loss. Take care of the families and each other. My thoughts and prayers are you and the families of the fallen firefighters.

Leslie Shirey
    Firefighter,EMT-I
    BP Amoco Fire Dept.
    Texas City, Texas

James C. Coleberd, DO
    Firehouse.com Guest

It is with heavy hearts that we acknowledge two more colleagues deaths in the line of duty. They are now safe as they join our fellow fallen partners who have answered the same supreme alarm. Our thoughts and prayers are with our fellow firefighters families, the Houston Fire Department, and the City of Houston. Their contribution and sacrifice will be an inspiration to us to commit ourselves to further our dedication to our fellow man. God Bless these heroes, and God Bless the fire service.

James C. Coleberd, D.O.
    Fire Department Physician
    Clinton Fire Department
    Clinton, Missouri

James C. Coleberd, DO
    Firehouse.com Guest

It is with heavy hearts that we acknowledge two more colleagues deaths in the line of duty. They are now safe as they join our fellow fallen partners who have answered the same supreme alarm. Our thoughts and prayers are with our fellow firefighters families, the Houston Fire Department, and the City of Houston. Their contribution and sacrifice will be an inspiration to us to commit ourselves to further our dedication to our fellow man. God Bless these heroes, and God Bless the fire service.

James C. Coleberd, D.O.
    Fire Department Physician
    Clinton Fire Department
    Clinton, Missouri

chief4401
    Firehouse.com Guest

All of the members of the McQueeney Volunteer Fire Department wish to express our deepest condolonces to the Houston Fire Department. We greive along side of you for our fallen brother and sister.

Tim Bogisch, Chief
    McQueeney Vol. Fire Dept.
    McQueeney, TX

ResQChris
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Our thoughts And Prayers go out to our brothers..

Grinder
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Just want all of the FF of Houston and the familes that you are in our prayers. May God help you all through this time of tragedy.

fm341
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our hearts go out to the families and co-workers of our brother and sister firefighters who made the supreme sacrifice. May God Bless You All.
    Flower Mound Professional Firefighters Local 3649
    Flower Mound,Texas

resqrider
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the members of the Port Arthur Fire Department,

I would like to extend our deepest sympothy for your tragic loss. Brother, Lewis Mayo and Sister Kimberly Smith are two heros that I know will be missed. May god bless their families as well as the Brothers and sisters of the Houston Fire Department. I hope and pray that the people of our great Nation will rise up and recognise the supreme sacrafice that these two brave comrades have made for the citizens of their community. May God give you all peace in your time of mourning.

Deputy Chief: Steve Curran
    Port Arthur Fire Department

[This message has been edited by resqrider (edited February 15, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by resqrider (edited February 15, 2000).]

sohardy
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the men and women of the Reno NV. Fire Department, we send our deepest sympathy and regrets for the loss of two of Houston's finest. God had need for two more heroes, may he need no more.

FF Owen Hardy
    Reno Fire Dept.
    Engine 1
    IAFF L-731

[This message has been edited by sohardy (edited February 15, 2000).]

Muffet
    Firehouse.com Guest

Would like to extend my condolences in the loss of 2 True Heros. Would also like to say that my prayers and thoughts are with the entire Houston Fire Department Family. God Bless you all. You are all HEROS

box414
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our thoughts and prayers are with the friends and families of our fallen brother and sister.
    Auburn Firefighters Local 2454

Joe G
    Firehouse.com Guest

Deepest sympathys to the members of the Houston Fire Department and the citizens of Houston. As a member of the Worcester Fire Department, I truly know what you are experiencing. The Brotherhood of Firefighters will see you through this sad, sad period. The tragic deaths of FF Smith and FF Mayo will not be in vain. Your department will become better and your city will rise up and make you proud.
    To the Smith and Mayo families, my sincere condolences. Your loved ones are true Heros and will NEVER be forgotten.
    Joe Gaffney
    Lieutenant, Worcester Fire Department
    Local 1009 IAFF

!resqron30!
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wanted to extend my condolences to the Houston Fire Dept.The loss of Kim and Lewis are staggering for your dept.especially but know that you are not alone and will be forever in my prayers.

JeffM
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Cumberland Rescue Service, Cumberland Rhode Island, our condolances go out to The Houston Fire Department, and the families of Firefighter Lewis Mayo & Firefighter Kimberly Smith. May they rest in eternal peace.

Let's all be careful out there!

A.Walls
    Firehouse.com Guest

Harrison, Ohio Local 3204 sends our deepest regrets on the loss of 2 Houston Firefighters.

Allen W.
    President Local 3204

firespo
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Firefighters of the Schertz Fire Department. There are no words to express hollow feeling one has after the loss of a family member. Nothing said will change the past. The only thing we can hope for is we all go home to our children in the morning. Our thoughts and prayors are with you all.

Leon Sposari
    Firefighter/EMT
    Schertz Fire Dept.
    Schertz, Texas.

Geary Coogler
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

All of us at Stemley send our deepest respect and sympathies to all the firefighters at Houston Fire Department. No one can ever decrease the sorrow we all fell each time one of our own gives thier all for the cause. We can only take heart in knowing that our comrades gave truely of themselves just by being firefighters, that they died doing what they loved. It does not make it easier, just more understood. We all make the same commitment when we answer the call, never knowing, but always willing. This is what makes us the proudest, most caring profession there is. I am a Texas A&M grad '84 and I feel especially connected to the great city of Houston. Know that our prayers, thoughts and wishes go out to every man, woman and child in the city because they have truely lost two of the best. Our prayers and thoughts are also deeply centered on the families of these two brave firefighters, for they have also given thier best to the cause.

Geary Coogler
    Chief
    Stemley Volunteer Fire Department
    Talladega, AL

[This message has been edited by Geary Coogler (edited February 15, 2000).]

Mal Lightfoot
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My family and I send our deepest regrets to the Houston Fire Department and the families of Firefighters Mayo and Smith. Our prayers are with all of you. Romans 8:28

Mal Lightfoot
    Nederland Professional Firefighters Assn.
    Local 3339, IAFF

[This message has been edited by Mal Lightfoot (edited February 15, 2000).]

drhoyt
    Firehouse.com Guest

To all my fellow FireFighters around the world:

I am the Captain at Station 76 in Houston and my crew made the tragic fire at Mcdonald's. I just wanted to tell you all that your words of support are very helpful and much appreciated in this unimaginably difficult time for us. We will get better day by day and hopefully will learn something from this horror that will help all of us in the future. Thanks again.

Sr Captain Don Hoyt
    Station 76
    Houston Fire Dept.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread Information