Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Administrator

I would just like to say how sorry I am to the families, friends, and coworkers of the 3 firemen who were senselessly killed in the act of duty. I would just like to thank them for giving their lives to help others. My thought and prayers are with you all.

FIREMEDIC BILL
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

From all the men at Station 8 Gwinnett Fire/rescue, Grayson Georgia; our hearts go out to the families and members of Memphis Fire to our great loss of our bravest brothers in Memphis. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. God bless.

------------------
    FIREMEDIC BILL JENNINGS
    GWINNETT FIRE/GRAYSON GA.
    STATION 8-B SHIFT
    ENGINE AND MED 8

R. PAIGE
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Our sincere condolences to the family and fellow firefighters of the Memphis firefighters who were killed today. May God be with each one of you.

Randy Paige
    Corpus Christi, Tx. local 936

jimmy 801
    Firehouse.com Guest

TO FELLOW MEMPHIS FIREFIGHTERS OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU IN THIS TERRIABLE TRAGEDY IN THE DEATH OF TWO OF YOUR BRAVEST,I CAN NOT THINK OF WORDS TO SAY THAT WILL MAKE IT ANY EASIER FOR YOU OR THE FAMILIES FOR THE LOSS OF A LOVED ONE. MAY GOD BE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.
    COURTLAND VOL FIRE DEPT
    COURTLAND,MS

Helfire
    Firehouse.com Guest

We the Helena Fire DEPT. send our condolences to the Memphis Fire DEPT. in the lost of our fallen brothers today!We are with you all in heart,minds,&souls in this tragic lose to your dept. and the entire family of fire fighters as a whole.The fire service has suffered a tremendous lost.We send our hearts out to the families of our brothers and to you all. sincerely,THE HELENA FIRE DEPARTMENT.

JamesTodd
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I am not a fireman, nor am I an adult but i felt I needed to send this to the famillies, and co-workers of the fallen firefighters and sheriffs deputy.
    this poem was written as soon as i heard about the tragedy.

Another day to serve and to protect,
    Another way to earn our respect.
    Another crime, Another fire,
    Another day to do what their heart's desired.
    As soldiers in the wars of life, these men struggled through pain and strife.
    Only doing what they though right,
    Has now cost these men their familles, their life.
    If only they had known,
    If someone could have told,
    Maybe they wouldn't have died so cold.
    As these men make the trip to the sky,
    All everyone can ask is "why? Why?",
    Why did it have to be this way,
    why did they have to die today.
    The answers that we find will not say what we want them to say,
    But Maybe they will, maybe someday.
    Their bodies have left us, but their souls will live on,
    Helping to watch over us, helping to keep us strong.
    Please God watch over them, as they watched over us.
    let them live a better life in peace and happiness

I am only 15, but I do know what it is to loose someone you love dearly. And in times like this a few words of hope are worth more than anything on this earth.
    Thank youand my condolences,
    James Todd
    Ripley, TN

Firehouse.com Guest

I AM SO MAD AND SAD AT THE TRAGEDY THAT TOOK PLACE TODAY WHERE THE VALUE OF HUMAN LIFE MEANT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I AM THE MOTHER OF A FIREFIGHTER AND MY HEART AND GOD SENT PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE FAMILIES, FRIENDS AND CO-WORKERS OF THE FIREFIGHTERS AND THE POLICE OFFICER. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET ENOUGH OF THESE SENSELESS TRAGEDIES. I THINK WE HAD BETTER START MAKING THE PUNISHMENT FOR SUCH NONSENSE THE " TRAGEDY " .... THE SHOOTER SHOULD BE DEAD...NO TRIAL FOR MENTAL COMPETENCY...IF HES CRAZY WHAT GOOD IS HIS LIFE ANYWAY... IF HE CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF LIVING, LOVING, BEING LOVED AND JUST PLAIN CARING ABOUT HIS FELLOW MAN THEN HE'S NOT LIVING ANYWAY. SORRY BUT I AM SO SICKENED BY THIS, I JUST HAD TO GET IT OUT. CHRIS O./ MEMPHIS, TN.

W. Stuart Crine
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of all Tennessee firefighters,I wish to express our deepest condolences to the familes and co-workers of the fallen Memphis firefighters and Shelby Co. deputy sheriff. This is a tremendous tragedy that is only deepened by the knowledge that the perpretrator is, or once was a fellow firefighter. It is a sad day for all Tennesseans.
    W. Stuart Crine
    Tennessee State Fire Marshal

ACFDEagle5
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My condolences and heart felt condolences to the families of the firefighter and the police officer.

At this beginning of the Easter Season, let us remember that Jesus gave his life so that we may have eternal life in his light.

------------------
    Martin J. Martinez
    Assistant Fire Chief
    Federal Fire Department (VA)

myanelli
    Firehouse.com Guest

I do not believe this.. Where is this world coming to? I mean this year, we have lost so many brothers and sisters, it is pathetic! Please express my sorrow Memphis! I hope these brothers fight fires with God.

Mike Yanelli
    Firefighter
    Geronimo Village Fire Dept.
    San Antonio, Texas
    Bexar County

HVF58113
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Hereford and Green Lane Fire Companies would like to send a our deepest regrets to the Memphis area. There isn't much we can say but they will be always in our hearts.

Ashley
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wink

I am not a firefighter; nor, is anyone in my family. However, I am a daughter, sister, wife, and friend. I was very saddened to hear of this senseless tragedy. I have been watching the coverage since it happened. You are some of the noblest men and women in our society. Thank you for all your outstanding work. You are all in my thoughts and prayers as well as your families.

jgalluzzo
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Prayers and condolences to the Memphis Fire Dept. and the Shelby County Sheriff's Dept. for losing three of their finest this afternoon. This really hits home for me since I lived in the Memphis area for 3 years (Midtown, East and Bartlett respectively) and am very familiar with the area in which this insane, unexplainable act took place. I simply cannot imagine what was going through the gunman's mind. I also pray for the family and friends of the lady who died.

God be with y'all during this terrible time. I really don't know what else I can say at this point. I just found out and I am in shock.

------------------
    Julie Galluzzo

Batavia, Ohio

nsafire
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Firefighters at Naval Support Activity Mid-South in Millington Tn. send our heartfelt condolences to the families, friends and fellow brother Firefighters of the fallen heros of Memphis Station 55. Their sacrifice and bravery has been noted by their brother Firefighters and by God. A job well done at the last alarm.

May God Bless

------------------
    N.S.A. Fire Department
    Millington, Tn.

P.P.
    Firehouse.com Guest

There are no words that can be said to convey the sorrow that I feel for the people involved in this tragedy. Just let it be known that our thoughts and prayers are with you.

God Bless!

P.P.

Resq2john
    Firehouse.com Guest

It has indeed been a sad day here in Memphis, Tn. Thank all of you for your kind thoughts and generous offers. Please just say a prayer for the families of our fallen brothers, they are HEROES just like their loved ones. God Bless them. Lets also not forget the officer who lost his life trying to help them.

A Brother Memphis Firefighter

Helfire
    Firehouse.com Guest

We the Helena Fire DEPT. send our condolences to the Memphis Fire DEPT. in the lost of our fallen brothers today!We are with you all in heart,minds,&souls in this tragic lose to your dept. and the entire family of fire fighters as a whole.The fire service has suffered a tremendous lost.We send our hearts out to the families of our brothers and to you all. sincerely,THE HELENA FIRE DEPARTMENT.

------------------

SCFD189
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Sarasota County Fire Department and myself express our warmest condolences to the familys and co-workers of the two fallen brothers.

Engine508
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The Enterprise Snorkel Hook & Ladder Co.#1 Would like to give our deepest sympathies to the friends and family or our fallen brothers.You will be remembered in our prayers. You Are Gone But Not Forgotten......

9m18
    Firehouse.com Guest

IAFF Local 3708, Professional Firefighters of Wolfeboro, NH extends its deepest condolences to the brothers and sisters of the Memphis Fire Department and to their families. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

------------------

Thread Information