Thread: Lodd

fireman2
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy Lodd

Tragedy takes another one of our "heroes". Last night during a routine training class, the volunteer fire chief in Clayton, GA was killed when the coupling came apart and he was struck in the head with the hose.
    Our deepest sympathies go out to the Clayton Fire Department and to his family. May God Bless each and everyone of our heroes as they prepare to say goodbye to another brother who has been lost.

P.Roy

jedge168
    Firehouse.com Guest

Another brother lost. Our deepest sympathies to the friends, family, and firefighters of Clayton. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

csgos
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My sympathy to the fire chief's family and to the City of Clayton and Rabun County Georgia. May the Good Lord provide understanding and comfort to all.

Captstanm
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

It has gotten so I am scared to open the FIREHOUSE Web Site any more. It was with deep pain and sorry that I read of the tragic death in Georgia. We have lost another brother firefighter and this time a young fire chief. We love you all. God bless your families and your department. Our hearts and prayers are extended to you as we feel your pain and suffering from this great distance.

Stan,Karen, Trey, Ryan
    Virginia Firefighting Family

BFD22
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all...The members of the Brevard F.D.

Craig Budzinski

FIREMEDIC BILL
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

From all your brothers in Grayson, to Rabun County Fire and the Queen family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of our great lost of another brother.
    God bless.

------------------
    FIREMEDIC BILL JENNINGS
    GWINNETT FIRE/GRAYSON GA.
    STATION 8-B SHIFT
    ENGINE AND MED 8

Rizz257
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The officers and members of Heavy Rescue Co 1 of the Elmont FD wish to express their condolences to the family of Chief Mike Queen and the members of the Clayton FD. May the Supreme Chief watch over his family and friends and guide Mike Queen to the eternal fire station to join the rest of our fallen comrads.

Peter Rizzo Ex Capt
    Heavy Rescue Co 1
    Elmont FD Elmont NY

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the members of the North Star VFD please accept my deepest heartfelt condolences. Once again we grieve at the loss of a brother we never had the priveledge to meet. May God truly bless and comfort those who do mourn.

Chaplain Jeff Turkel
    North Star VFD
    North Pole, Alaska

Capt-EJ12
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

It is of great sorrow that the Richmond, VA, Department of Fire and Emergency Services learned of sudden passing of Chief Mike Queen. Our prayers are with the Clayton, GA Fire Department and his family. May he rest in peace.

firecap4
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My family wishes to extend our deepest sympathy and prayers to Chief Queen's family and to the rest of our brothers and sisters in the NE Georgia firefighting community.

------------------
    Capt. Chuck Yeargin
    Glynn Co., Ga. FD
    Station 4

glenrosefd
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Our thoughts and prayers are with the family and the members of the Rabun County Volunteer Fire Department.

------------------
    The Glen Rose Fire Dept.
    Serving Hot Spring County since 1979

evb
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My thoughts and condolences go out to the department members and the family of Mike. Even retired, I still take the loss personally.. knowing that a brother has fallen.

We all know the importance of testing hose (our lifelines). In some way, Mike's sacrifice may have saved the lives of countless more in the future.. on the fireground where this line may have burst at at critical point.

------------------
    Eric Bush, Firefighter (retired)
    Houston, Texas USA

http://www.lastalarm.org
    A National Internet Last Alarm Site for our fallen heroes

ChaplainMoore
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

For your Chief and our brother we send our heart felt love and share our prayers with you for his children, family, and friends. For you, our bonded brothers, we hurt with you in this tragic loss. May the Hope of God's Presence be with you and God's everlasting Peace confort you.

Chaplain Gene Moore,
    Wake County VOL. Firemens Association, NC

T ony Hartman
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of the Dresden fire departmant wish to pass on their condolences to the faimly, friends, and fellow members of Clayton Fire Department on the passing of Chief Queen. May God be with you in this time of need.

PHASEDFIGHTER
    Firehouse.com Guest

FAR TO OFTEN WE HEAR OF A BROTHER OR A SISTER LOST TRAGICLY. OUR HEARTS AND PRAYERS BE WITH THE FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND MEMBERS OF THE RABUN COUNTY VOL. F.D.

THE MEN AND WOMEN OF THE
    CHESNEE CITY VOL. F.D.

Les.H
    Firehouse.com Guest

My deepest sympathies to the family of Mike Queen,his close friends and the rest of his 'crew' at Clayton.
    In our thoughts during this sad time, even over the waters the pain is still there. I am sure he will always be remembered by those who had the pleasure to know him.

Les (UK)

ACFDEagle5
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Our deepest sympanthies and condolences to the Rabun County Fire Department and Chief Queen's family and friends. Words cannot soften the loss of a brother firefighter and loved one. We will keep you in our hearts and prayers.

------------------
    Martin J. Martinez
    Assistant Fire Chief
    Federal Fire Department (VA)

Lieutenant Gonzo
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our condolences go out to the family of Chief Queen.

J Lumsden
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our prayers go out to our neighboring brothers and sisters in the Rabun County Fire Dept. You have the support of our entire department.

John Lumsden
    Battalion Chief
    White County Fire Dept. (GA)

J Putnam
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Unluckily we have lost another brother in this huge world of firefighters. Our condolances to the family and fire department of Chief Queen. May he rest in eternal peace.

Jeffrey Putnam and the
    Brothers and Sisters of
    the USAKA Fire Dept.
    Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands

Shakabre
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Our hearts go out to the families & members of the Rabun County Fire Department. I have family that are members of this department and know how much of a close knit community that Rabun County is. With deepest sympathy.

------------------
    Bryan Fields
    Martin County Fire-Rescue
    IAFF 2959

Rodney Wagner
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the Ridgefield Park, NJ Fire Department, I wish to extend our deepest condolences to the family, friends & members of the Clayton, GA FD on the untimely death of Chief Mike Queen. Our thoughts are with everyone of you.

------------------
    Assistant Chief Rodney Wagner
    Ridgefield Park, NJ Volunteer Fire Department

JP
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the roster of the Chelsea Fire Department of Chelsea, Qc. Canada, I send our most heartfelt condolences to the Clayton Fire Department on the loss of their chief. It has been a terrible year for line of duty deaths. May we learn what we can from these incidents in order not to repeat them.

John Pomeroy
    Firefighter
    Chelsea Fire/Rescue

ycfd4mom
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

What a sad and tragic loss. My prayers go out to the family and brother firefighters of this fallen hero. God bless you all in this time of deepest sorrow. May you find strength in knowing that your brother is in God's loving arms and watching out for you all from his "Heavenly Watch".

Thread Information