+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alabama LODD

mtnfireguy
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy Alabama LODD

Information from the net:

(Firefighter Dies)

Center Point-AP) -- A firefighter is dead after battling a fire in Center Point. Firefighters were battling a house fire yesterday afternoon when 32-year-old Ricky L- Davis fell through a floor. Davis was taken by helicopter to Carraway Methodist Hospital where he was pronounced dead. Investigators were still looking into the cause of the fire late yesterday. Davis, a five-year veteran of the Center Point Fire District, also worked as a firefighter and paramedic for the Homewood Fire Department. He is survived
    by a wife and three children. No one else was injured in the blaze.

fireemt
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

We, the Guthrie Center Fire Dept., wish to express our condolences to the family of Ricky L Davis. There are no words that can express the sadness one feels after loosing a fellow firefighter and friend. Just remember he is in a better world and watching all of you.
    To the Center Point Fire District and Homewood Fire Dept., remember too, he'll always be with you on every call.

dave4381
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Once again, I am saddened to say that another of our brothers has paid the ultimate price. To the family and friends of Ricky L. Davis, we here at the Newport, NC Fire Department wish to express our condolences. To the members of the Center Point Fire Department and the Homewood Fire Department, remember that Ricky will always be there with you whenever you respond to a call.

------------------
    David H. Sirabian
    Firefighter/EMT-I
    Newport, NC

macatac
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I am Lost for words.
    May God be with Brother Davis' Family
    and his Extended Family.
    L.W. Mac Phee III
    Tavares Fire Rescue

FIGHTING 62
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

ON BEHALF OF THE MEMBERS OF THE VAUCLAIN FIRE CO. IN PA. OUR CONDOLENCES GO OUT TO THE FAMILY, FRIENDS,AND FELLOW FIREFIGHTERS OF THE FALLEN FIREFIGHTER RICKY L DAVIS.

Rizz257
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

It is with deep sadness that we learn again of another brother taken from us all. We the Officers and Members of Heavy Rescue Co1 of the Elmont FD wish to express our condolences to the family and friends of firefighter Ricky Davis. May the Supreme Chief accept Ricky to the Main Station and watch over his family and friends.

Pete Rizzo ExCapt
    Heavy Rescue Co 1
    Elmont FD Elmont NY

newportfire-EMS
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Newport Fire-EMS personnel of Newport New Hampshire are sadden to recieved word of another Line Of Duty Death involving firefighter Medic Ricky Davis. Our thoughts and prayers are extended to the Davis Family and to Center Piont Fire Rescue and Homewood Fire Dept on this tragic loss. The Brother/sisterhood of the Fire/medical service has lost another.

Rodney Wagner
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the Ridgefield Park, NJ Fire Department, I wish to extend our deepest sympathies to the family, friends and co-workers of F/F Ricky Davis. Our thoughts are with the all of you during this trying period.

------------------
    Assistant Chief Rodney Wagner
    Ridgefield Park, NJ Volunteer Fire Department

dm987
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Condolences to the family of FF/Pmdc Ricky Davis, as well to the Centerpoint Fire Dept., for we have lost another brother in the line of duty. This is an occurance which is happening all too often. Godspeed to FF Davis for he is in a better place.

David Morrison FF/Pmdc
    Anniston Fire Dept.
    Anniston, Alabama

Les.H
    Firehouse.com Guest

My condolences to the family, close friends and the crew members of Firefighter Ricky Davies . Even over the 'Water' the pain can be felt.

I am sure that he will be greatly missed by all that had the pleasure to meet him. He will always be with you, in your memories. Never let that go.

My thoughts are with you all.

Les (Sprinkle) UK

FireRsq107
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Firefighter Davis died doing what he loved best. He was a good man and wil be missed by us all here in central Alabama.
    Andy Coe
    Green Pond Fire & Rescue Service

eva35
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

From the members of the Eva VFD, we offer our heart felt condolences.

T ony Hartman
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of Dresden Vol. Fire Department wish to pass on their condolences to the family, friends, and fellow members of the Center Point Fire Dist. on the passing of Firefighter Rick Davis. May God be with you in this time of need.

Fireman888
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

It is with the a sad heart that we have to post a tribute to a fallen brother. The Holtville/Slapout Fire & Rescue Department send their Condolences to the Family and friends of Ricky L.Davis and to the members of the Centerpoint FD and Homewood FD we go with you brothers and sisters in this time of need.

Forrest B Gregg
    Chief
    Holtville/Slapout
    Fire & Rescue
    Elmore County,Al

JamesGolden3
    Firehouse.com Guest

Arrangements for the Ricky Davis Funeral:
    Wed. April 26
    Cathedral of The Cross
    1400 Center Point Prkwy
    Visitation 1100-1300, Services at 1300
    Contact person for FD procession:
    Lt. Jeff Dempsey 205-856-8483

Ricky Davis Fund
    Center Point Fire District
    PO Box 9651
    Birmingham, Alabama 35220

Bucks Co. Deputy 14
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Officers and Memebers of The Third District VFC, Bristol Pa. would like to extend our condolences to the family and friends of Firefighter Ricky Davis. May his sole rest in the heaven with those brave men and women that have gone before him.

KC Smith
    Firehouse.com Guest

Words simply are not adequate at times like this. We go in knowing we may not come out, but it is always an inconceivable loss to those who survive. My most heartfelt condolences to the family, friends and colleagues of our fallen brother, Ricky Davis,who preceeds us into heaven's hands today. For those left behind I pray,
    "The Lord bless you and keep you;
    The Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious unto you;
    The Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you PEACE."

Number5
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My prayers are with the family and the members of the department.

Pizan
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Words cannot ease the pain, but my heartfelt condolensces to Ricky's family and his brothers/sisters. May god bless all of you and all of us who answer these type of alarms everyday.

------------------
    Frank Ricci

FireMedic333
    Firehouse.com Guest

We at the Bettendorf Fire Department would like to send you our condolences. Our prayers and thoughts are with you during the time of your loss. Be Safe and God Bless.

Sincerely,
    Max Maes Bettendorf Fire & Rescue Bettendorf,Iowa

Thread Information