Roneuber
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post Bayflite tragedy

We in the EMS field in Pinellas County lost 3 brave memebers of our team on Tuesday. When one of our Medical Helicopters Crashed shortly after leaving Bafront Medical Center in St. Petersburg. Those members will be sadly missed by all.

Bucks Co. Deputy 14
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Officers and Members of The Third District VFC, Bristol Pa., wish to offer our condolences to the family, coworkers & friends of Flight Nurse Alicia Betita, Medic Eric Hangarter & Pilot Mark Wallace. May these brave soles continue to fly with the angels.
    DC-14
    Station14

Captstanm
    Firehouse.com Guest

I have friends who work in Pinellas County and this certainly hit close to home for me. I have posted once, but can never express enough how much we grieve for you in your loss. Rest assured that our hearts and prayers are with you and all the Pinellas County Fire and Rescue folks. God bless all of you!

Stan

Ken Shultz
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of all the members of the Green Valley Fire District, Green Valley, Arizona we wish to extend our deepest sympathy to the family, friends, and co-workers of the Bayflite Helicopter crew. May God Bless you all.

Ken Shultz, Firefighter/Paramedic
    Green Valley Fire District

------------------

Thread Information