Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Administrator

Post Alaska Smokejumper LODD

A smoke jumper with the Alaska Fire Service died Saturday during a training exercise.

The full story is online http://www.Firehouse.Com/lodd/2000/alaska_apr29.html

Condolences may be posted here and will be forwarded as possible to the department or family at a future date.

T ony Hartman
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of Dresden Fire Department wish to pass on their condolences to the family, friends and fellow smokejumpers at Alaska Fire Service on the passing of smokejumper. May God be with in this time of need.

keitho61
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The members of the Gamewell Fire Dept. wish to express their condolances to the family, friends and the Alaska Fire Service in their lost of a member. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Gamewell Fire Dept.
    Lenoir, NC

THE NCFD
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

May God be with the brother fir fighter who lost his life in a training exercise in Alaska. Prayers go out to you and your family from the North Charleston Fire Deparment.

------------------
    God Speed and God Bless,
    Gerald Mishoe
    Engineer, Station #4
    North Charleston F.D.

AXMAN620
    Firehouse.com Guest

ON BEHALF OF THE MADDISON-JEFFERSON DIVISON OF FIRE, SOUTHEAST OHIO EMS ST 10, GALLIA CO. EMS AND RESCUE AND MEIGS CO. EMS I OFFER MY DEEPEST CONDOLENCES FOR THE LOSS OF ONE MORE BROTHER TO FALL IN THE LINE OF DUTY. OUR PRAYERS ARE OUT TO YOU.

T. SHOPE FF/EMTP

------------------
    SEE YA' A'' @ THE BIG ONE!!!!!

KC Smith
    Firehouse.com Guest

Please allow me to give the family, friends, fellow smokejumpers and firefirghters my sincerest condolences and best wishes. I pray God will give you all strength and peace in your time of need. Our brother has given everything for the safety and well being of his fellow man. May we forever honor our fallen comrade's memory.

KC Smith
    Roslyn, WA

Mkffexsmj
    Firehouse.com Guest

To all my friends in Fairbanks. Please accept my deepest condolences on this tragic accident. You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

Mark Klinger
    Boise City Fire Dept.
    Alaska Smokejumper 1979-1986

Firehouse.com Guest

TO EACH AND ALL FAMILY AND CO-WORKERS,I AM SORRY TO HEAR THAT WE HAVE LOST ANOTHER BROTHER IN THE LINE OF DUTY. MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU All. JUST KEEP HIS MEMORY ALIVE IN YOU HEARTS AND SOULS AND NEVER FORGET THAT THERE ARE ANGELS AMONG US

THANKS TO ALL WHO FIGHT THE FIRES AND RESPOND WHEN THE COMMUNITY NEEDS THEM

willy164
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

While stationed at Eielson AFB, Alaska, (1984 to 1987) My Wife and I would occasionally make the short trip to Ft. Wainwright Army Base and watch the Smokejumpers do what they did best. Our heartfelt sympathies go out to Davids' family and friends as well as his fellow smokejumpers.I also extend this message of condolence from the members of the Teaneck and Maywood Fire Departments. May God and St Florian watch out over the rest of us. Be safe!

------------------
    Willy Thompson
    Teaneck Fire Department
    Teaneck N.J.

C.Yocum
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of the Greenwood Vol. Fire Department, Greenwood,Delaware, wish to express their condolences to the family, friends, and members of the BLM Alaska Fire Service at the loss of their brother firefighter. Having recently lost one of our own, we understand the feelings your department is experiencing. If we can assist you in anyway, please contact us at 302-349-4529.

The members of Greenwood Vol Fir Dept.

evb
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My heartfelt condolences go out to the family, colleages, friends, and anyone whose life has been touched by this professional. See you brother when I am called to serve that higher authority as well..

------------------
    Eric Bush, Firefighter (retired)
    Houston, Texas USA

http://www.lastalarm.org
    A National Internet Site for our fallen heroes of the fire/rescue services

Thread Information