Thread: Kansas LODD

T ony Hartman
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy Kansas LODD

The members of Dresden Vol. Fire Department wish to pass on their condolences to the family, friends and fellow members of Caldwell Vol. Fire Department on the passing of Firefighter Lyndall Smith. May God be with you in this time of need.

romine40
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

We would like to extend our condolences to the family of Lyndell Smith and to the Caldwell Volunteer Fire Department. Our thoughts are with you. Dan & Gwen Romine, Kansas State Firefighter's Association -- Treasurer & Webmaster.

[This message has been edited by romine40 (edited June 02, 2000).]

Steve Hirsch
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the members of the Oberlin, Kansas Fire Department please accept our sympathies on the loss of Firefighter Lyndell Smith. Our individual and collective prayers are with the family of Firefighter Smith and his fellow members of the Caldwell Fire Department. May God Bless each of you in the days, weeks and months ahead.

Steve Hirsch
    Asst Fire Chief, Oberlin (KS) Fire Dept.
    Secretary, Kansas State Firefighters Assoc.

[This message has been edited by Steve Hirsch (edited June 02, 2000).]

Rizz257
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

We the Officers and Members of Heavy Rescue Co 1 of the Elmont FD wish to express our heartfelt condolences to the Smith family and the Caldwell VFD. May the Supreme Chief welcome ff Smith to the main station and watch over his family with compassion.

Ex Capt Pete Rizzo
    Heavy Rescue Co1
    Elmont FD Elmont NY

Capt-EJ12
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The Richmond, Virginia Fire and Emergency Services Department sends its deepest sympathy to the Caldwell, Kansas Fire Department and the family of Firefighter Lyndall Smith, who died in the line of duty.

Words can never express the saddness and sorrow that all Firefighters feel on the lost of another Brother.

My God bless his family, the department and that he will rest in peace.

[This message has been edited by Capt-EJ12 (edited June 02, 2000).]

Les.H
    Firehouse.com Guest

Once again a fellow firefighter has been taken from us whilst on duty. My codolences to the family, close friends and fellow crew members of Lyndall Smith.

The pain of this loss can be felt even from this side of the water. He will be sadly missed by all that had the pleasure to know him. Remember, he will always be with you, in you memories. Never let that go.

My thoughts are with you all during this very sad time.

Sprinkle (UK)

Jim Jones
    Firehouse.com Guest

As a friend since elementary school, fellow motorcycle rider for 33 years, and brother firefighter for 24 years, I cannot begin to express my sorrow. The honor I feel to be a pall bearer to such a person will be with me forever. My sympathy and prayers to all the family and friends of Lyndell.
    Battalion Chief Jones, HFD

[This message has been edited by Jim Jones (edited June 02, 2000).]

tsont
    Firehouse.com Guest

May he rest in eternal peace and may the Good Lord watch over and protect the brothers and loved ones that he left behind.

Tom Sontheimer FF/EMT
    Savannah Missouri Fire Department

fireemt
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Guthrie Center Vol. Fire Dept. we would like to express our condolences to the family and to the Caldwell Vol. Fire Dept. May God be with you in this time of sorrow.

Chuck Cleveland FF/EMT
    Guthrie Center Vol. Fire Dept.
    Guthrie Center, Iowa

Dougc
    Firehouse.com Guest

We are thinking of you and wish to express our sincerest condolences.

Doug Crockett and Family
    Division Chief, Merriam, KS FD
    NE Trustee, Kansas State Firefighter's Assoc

firefighter40
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The Herington Fire department would like to extend our condolences to the family of Lyndell Smith and to the Caldwell Volunteer Fire Department. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you. For you not only lost a good man as well as we lost a brother firefighter

Thread Information