Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Many thanks!

crumpssister
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy Many thanks!

I've just finished reading all the statement's each of you have made, and I'm overwhelmed by the response my brother "Bob" has received! He deserves all of this and more!!
    I can't begin to tell you how much pain I'm in right now! I feel at this very moment that I won't be able to get on in life. But, I also know that I need to be strong for my son! It's been much harder to deal with now that I've returned home. I'm haunted EVERY day by images that I care not to mention. It's been somewhat of a relief to know all of you out there care so much! Be safe! I love you all!

Thank you all,

Dottie

JMP17
    Firehouse.com Guest

Dottie
    Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry for your loss. Your Brother was a great and courageous man and now he watches over us all at station 1 where our Father in heaven is Chief, he is in good company with our Brothers and Sisters who've gone before.
    Remember Bob may no longer be here with us but you have many Brothers and Sisters for we are your Family and you are our Sister!
    Jim Preston(JMP17)

crumpssister
    Firehouse.com Guest

Jim,

Hello. Thank you for your response! I believe that by communicating with all of you out there, that eventually this will be my therapy. Today, has been a little better for me. One day down, several more to go!

Be safe,

Dottie

Thread Information