Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    FireRsq107
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy LODD Livingston, Texas

Livingston, Texas.Scenic Loop Firefighter Scott Harsbarger died while venting a roof at the scene of a structure fire. He is survived by his wife and 2 children and wife is pregnant with another.

Please take a moment to pause for the latest loss in the firefighting world.

fireemt
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The Guthrie Center Vol. Fire Dept. would like to express their deepest sympathies to the Scenic Loop Vol. Fire Dept and the family of Firefighter Scott Harshbarger. May God Bless You All.

da6499
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Whitefish Township Fire Department, Paradise, MI, our thoughts and sympathies to the family of Firefighter Scott Harshbarger and the members of the Scenic Loop VFD.

Les.H
    Firehouse.com Guest

My condolences to the family, close friends and fellow crew members of Scott Harsbarger. Even over the 'Water' the pain can be felt. My thoughts and prayers are with you all during this very sad time.

Sprinkle (UK)

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the members of the North Star VFD, please accept me heartfelt condolences at the tragic loss of another brother I never had the priveledge to meet.
    May God Bless and comfort you all.

Chaplain Jeff Turkel
    North Star VFD
    North Pole, Alaska

T ony Hartman
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of Dresden Vol. Fire Department wish to pass on their condolence to the family, friends and fellow members of Scenic Loop Vol. Fire Department on the passing of Firefighter Scott Harashbarger. May God be with you in this time of need.

RDWFIRE
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Our condolences to Scott Harsbarger's family. To give one's life to protect others is the ultimate sacrifice. Capital City Fire and Rescue sends prayers for the family and department. May God be with you.

Be safe. The dragon lurks!!!

FIREWALKER1335
    Firehouse.com Guest

THE MEMBERS OF THE RIVER OAKS FIRE DEPT. WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND OUR PRAYERS TO THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS OF FIREFIGHTER HARSBARGER. AS A FAMILY THAT HAS LOST 2 OF OUR OWN WE UNDERSTAND THE SORROW THAT FILLS YOUR HEARTS. THERE IS NO GREATER A SACRAFICE THAN A MAN THAT LAY DOWN HIS LIFE FOR HIS FELLOW MAN. MAY HIS MEMORY REST IN THE KNOWLEDGE THAT HE IS IN THE COMPANY OF SO MANY THAT HAVE GONE BEFORE HIM AND THAT HE WILL BE THERE TO HOLD THE HANDS OF THOSE THAT WILL FOLLOW.

Thread Information