FireRsq107
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy Alabama Firefighter killed

Firefighter Paul Husband of the Mobie Fire Rescue Department was killed when he attempted to climb on board the truck he was assigned to and fell under the wheels.

He leaves behind his wife and one child.

Green Pond Fire Rescue sends its condolences to the family, friends and to the members of the Mobile Fire Rescue Department.

------------------
    Andrew Coe
    Green Pond Fire & Rescue Service.

ednic
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The staff of Osage Beach Fire Protection send all our prayer. Please everyone stay safe and careful.

SFD
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

From all the members here at the Sylacauga Fire Dept. our deepest sympathy goes out to you in the loss of F.F. Husband. May God be with you all in this trying time.

[This message has been edited by SFD (edited October 01, 2000).]

T ony Hartman
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of Dresden Vol. Fire Department wish to pass on their condolences to the family, friends and fellow members of Mobile Fire-Rescue Department on the passing of Firefighter Paul Husband. May God be with you in this time of need.

BobbyG
    Firehouse.com Guest

Made it to the service yesterday. Took our quint and chief's car. A good turnout. Felt the goosebumps when the pipes kicked in with Amazing Grace. I met a former Mobile firefighter who had served with Paul. Said he was a great guy. A terrible loss for the folks in Mobile.

My prayers

engine64
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Paul's friends, the Mobile Fire Department, and Paul's family. I will keep you all in my prayers.

LT 64
    Coral Springs Fire Department
    Coral Springs, FL

FireRsq107
    Firehouse.com Guest

Yes BobbyG it was a great turnout service was good. This is the 2nd LODD Funeral I have attended this year,definately the goosebumps were there as well when the pipes started playing. I am hoping its the last one i attend, but we all know that its not going to be the last although we do wish we never have to conduct such a thing but at least his honor is respected.

From what some of the men told me, Husband was an outstanding firefighter.

------------------
    Andrew Coe
    Firefighter
    Green Pond Fire & Rescue Department http://greenpondfire.homestead.com/main.html

[This message has been edited by FireRsq107 (edited October 06, 2000).]

Thread Information