Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Virginia LODD

AVF&R452
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy Virginia LODD

Kenneth T. Miller, a Captain and Past President of the Cape Charles (VA) Fire Co. died in the Line of Duty last evening of an apparent Heart Attack while battling a house fire. He was a 9-Year veteran of the Fire Company and a member of the Cape Charles Rescue Service

A Memorial Service with full firefighter honors will be held on Thursday, 19 Oct 2000 at the Cape Charles Rescue Service, Cape Charles VA.

On behalf of the Atlantic Volunteer Fire & Rescue Company, I wish to offer my sincerest condolences to Capt. Miller's Family, the Cape Charles Fire Company and to the Cape Charles Rescue Service. May his service to his community never be forgotten.

DVFA
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the Delmarva Volunteer Firemen's Association, I would like to extend our deepest condolence to the Family of Capt. Ken Miller and the members fo the Cape Charles Volunteer Fire Company and Cape Charles Volunteer Rescue Squad.

Memorial donations can be sent to either the Cape Charles Volunteer Fire Company or the Cape Charles volunteer Rescue Squad. Brother Firefighter Miller was a member of both organizations. His dedication to these organizations and the community will be missed.

keitho61
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Gamewell Fire Dept. wishes to express our condolences to the family of Captain Miller to the Cape Charles Fire Co.. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

T ony Hartman
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Dresden Vol. Fire Department wishes to pass on their condolences to the family, friends and fellow members of the Cape Charles Fire Company on the passing of Capt. Kenneth T. Miller. May God be with you in this time of need.

Thread Information