Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator

Post NH Firefighter Dies After Rescue Attempt

Please feel free to post condolences here for Manchester, NH Firefighter David Anderson, 43, a 16-year-veteran who collapsed and died following an attempt to rescue a teenager trapped inside a burning house.

New Hampshire Firefighter Dies After Rescue Attempt http://www.firehouse.com/lodd/2000/nh_dec23.html

[This message has been edited by WebTeam (edited 12-24-2000).]

Americas Heroes
    Firehouse.com Guest

All of us Dalmatian Productions, Inc., express our sincere condolences to the family, colleagues and friends of FF David Anderson. May the memory of his dedication and service to his department, community and family be an inspiration to all who had the privilege to know him.
    Steven S. Greene
    Executive Producer

jboudreau
    Firehouse.com Guest

I would like to send my condolences to the family and my brothers of the Manchester Fire Department on the loss of Brother David Anderson. May God be with all of you during this time of sorrow.

------------------
    Jeffrey W. Boudreau
    Maynard, MA Fire Department
    Boudreau@net1plus.com

lt phil hoffman
    Firehouse.com Guest

The brothers and Sisters of the Pensacola Fire Dept local 707 send our condolences to our Brothers and sisters of the Manchester Fire Dept and to the family of your fallen brother.

------------------
    Lt Hoffman
    Pensacola Fire Dept.

Truckie29
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I would like to offer my condolences to the Manchester Fire Dept and to the family and friends of of FF. David Anderson. He is a true hero and he'll be truely missed.

------------------
    Scott Gamache
    Goffstown, NH Fire Explorer

Captain Gonzo
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

To the Anderson family and the Manchester FD...

On behalf of the brothers from Local 1714 and the Marlborough Fire Department, please accept our condolences on the loss of Firefighter David Anderson. May he rest in peace...

fieryred
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wishing to pass along my sincere condolences to the family/friends of FF David Anderson and the Department he left behind.

May you take the strength of his love and dedication to his job, to help you get through this time of sorrow.

FF Shauna Tanner
    Saskatoon Fire & Protective Services

First-Due
    Firehouse.com Guest

On Behalf of L-2122 of the Yarmouth Firefighters Local we send our Condolences to the Anderson family.

First-Due
    Firehouse.com Guest

On Behalf of L-2122 of the Yarmouth Firefighters Local we send our Condolences to the Anderson family.

edtvfd
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of the Eastern Derry Twp. Volunteer Fire Department PA wish to send their deepest sympathy to the members and freinds of David Anderson. The loss is felt when any brother firefighter loses his life.

FDTRNG
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Fire Instructors and Officer's Association of New Hampshire extends its deepest sympathy to the Family and Manchester Fire Department of Dave Anderson. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

Shawn Murray, President
    FIOANH

Marty Maynard
    Firehouse.com Guest

To the Anderson family, friends and Manchester Fire Department members;

My family offers it's deepest sympathies for the loss of Fire Fighter David Anderson. May God be with the family in their time of need and with the Department during this sorrowful time.

trckdrvr
    Firehouse.com Guest

To the family of FF Anderson and the members of the Manchester NH Fire Department may I express my condolences regarding your loss. May God's love help you through your time of sorrow.

Cosch
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of your brothers from the City of Orlando, Fl Local 1365 our deepest sympathy to your department and to the family.

BILL COURTNEY
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

THE MEMBERS OF THE FERRY PASS FIRE DEPARTMENT EXTENDS A HEART FELT SORROW TO THE FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND CO-WORKERS OF FF ANDERSON. MAY GOD LOOK-OVER AND COMFORT ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE MANCHESTER FIRE DEPARTMENT.

Irish Jake
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the Ware Firefighters IAFF Local 1851. I wish to extend our sympathies to our Brothers in the Queen City on the tragic loss of Brother Anderson.

We will say a prayer for the family and the Brothers that are left behind on the Manchester Fire Department when Brother Anderson answered his Last Alarm

May Saint Florian watch over us and protect us all, be safe.

------------------

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the North Star VFD please accept my heartfelt condolences on the death of David Anderson a Brother we never had the priveldge to meet.

Chaplain Jeff Turkel
    North Star VFD
    North Pole, Alaska

Brother When You Weep . . .

Brother when you weep for me
    Remember that it was meant to be
    Lay me down and when you leave
    Remember I'll be at your sleeve
    In every dark and choking hall
    I'll be there as you slowly crawl
    On every roof in driving snow
    I'll hold your coat and you will know
    In cellars hot with searing heat
    At windows where a gate you meet
    In closets where young children hide
    You know I'll be there at your side
    The house from which I now respond
    Is overstaffed with heroes gone
    Men who answered one last bell
    Did the job and did it well
    As firemen we understand
    That death's a card dealt in our hand
    A card we hope we never play
    But one we hold there anyway
    That card is something we ignore
    As we crawl across a weakened floor
    For we know that we're the only prayer
    For anyone that might be there
    So remember as you wipe your tears
    The joy I knew throughout the years
    As I did the job I loved to do
    I pray that thought will see you through

T ony Hartman
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Dresden Vol. Fire Department wish to pass on their condolences to the family, friends, and fellow members of the Manchester Fire Department on the pasing of Firefighter David Anderson. May God be with you in this time of need.

FFMED
    Firehouse.com Guest

To my Brothers & Sisters in Manchester FD, I send our deepest sympathies and condolences during your difficult time. To FF Anderson's family, I wish the pain and sorrow to be at a minimum while you try to make sense of this tragedy. May God Bless you all.

Scott77
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The officers and firefighters of the Liberty Corner (NJ) Fire Company extend our deepest sympathies to the family and co-workers of Firefighter David Anderson. May he rest in peace.

Thread Information