Post Pennsylvania Firefighter Killed

http://www.firehouse.com/lodd/2001/pa_jan11.html

A firefighter was killed and another badly injured in a fire in Sugarcreek
    Boro in Venango County, located in northwest Pennsylvania. Conditions
    in the fire deteriorated as crews attacked the fire, trapping a firefighter
    on the upper level.

parkerfp1
    Firehouse.com Guest

The <a href="http://www.parkervfd.org">Parker City VFD</a> would like to extend our deepest sympathies to the White family and to the Rocky Grove VFD.

GCFirefighter
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Grove City Volunteer Fire Department would like to extend our deepest sympathies and our prayers to the White family and to the Rocky Grove VFD.

assist1472
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Officers and Members of the Central Volunteer Fire Company, Elizabeth Township, Allegheny County PA, would like to express our deepest sympathies to the family and members of the Rocky Grove VFD. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all, as well as, with the injured and our fallen brother.

R60Blueyes
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The officers and members of Hilltown Twp. Vol. Fire Dept. Hilltown Twp. Bucks Co., Pa. extend our deepest felt condolences to the family of Lt White and the officers and members of Rocky Grove Vol. Fire Dept., our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Brother White, you now ride proudly with those who have come before you. You will always ride to each alarm with those you have served proudly with. You will always be remembered by those who loved, met and served with you. Relax now brother, we have the house watch covered, you can go rest now, You stand relieved the watch is ours.

------------------
    John Townsend
    FF2/EMT-P/FSI-2

Mike DeVuono
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Rocky Grove FD, and the White family shall be in my heart and prayers. God Speed my brother.

------------------
    Mike DeVuono

"There are few atheists inside a burning building."

These are my opinions and not those of my department.

FFMiff3
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Mifflin Fire Dept. Juniata County Pa, would like to express our thoughts and prayers to your Dept., the family of our fallen brother, and to the family of our injured brother. Our Pa Firefighting family has truely suffered a loss. God Speed to our injured bother that he heals quickly. God Bless You All And Serve Proud.

myke1000
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The Summit TWP Volunteer Fire Department and Ambulance Service would like to extend our deepest sympathies and our prayers to the White family and to the Rocky Grove VFD.

------------------

[This message has been edited by myke1000 (edited 01-12-2001).]

LT430
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of Arcadia Volunteer Fire Department, Baltimore County,MD. I would like to express our deepest sympaties to the families of LT. White and firefighter Miller, and also to the members of the Rocky Grove Fire Department. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you all. God Speed.

respectfully submitted:
    2nd LT. Scott D. Timberman

EMTFFRETIRED
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

This is a sad day for all. A Brother has fallen. Andrew you are now with all of our other Fallen Brothers & Sisters, and with God. You have done your duty well, as others have before you. Rest now my Fallen Brother, rest now. God speed with you Andrew. you will be sadly missed by all, but we know your time has come to be with God now. To Our injured Brother, God speed to you for a speedy recovery of your injuries. To The Members of Rocky Grove VFD, To the Family of Lt. Andrew White, & the community of Sugar Creek Twp., our deepest sympathies & condolences go to you for your loss.

Respectively Submitted,
    Retired EMT/FF
    Dave & Valerie Lightner
    Northwestern Pa

------------------
    Dave's Fire & Ems Homepage

ttjjss
    Firehouse.com Guest

Exclamation

Everyone on the Weiner Vol Fire & Rescue Dept in Weiner, Arkansas, want to extend our deepest sympathies to everyone involved, this is something we all hope we never see, but always know it could happen. Keep your heads up and press on. it will be hard and will take time to recover from it. Just remember that there are many, many brother and sister firefighters with you on their minds.
    Captain Tyler Sitzer

hef8
    Firehouse.com Guest

My family and I would like to extend our deepest sympathy to the White family and the Rocky Grove Fire Department. As well as our best wishes in quick recovery of Mr. Miller.

Chief 27A
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of Morningside Volunteer Fire Department, Prince George's County,MD. I would like to express our deepest sympathies to the White family. We as a department experienced a similar tragedy in 1992, losing a member in the line of duty, who was also the son of our Chief at the time. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you all.

------------------
    Dave Fuller
    Deputy Fire Chief
    Morningside Vol Fire Dept
    Morningside, Maryland
    www.morningsidevfd.com

Gary Whitesel
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I am very sorry to hear another brother has fallen,my praires go out to the family and department members. and may God heal the injured brother quickly.

Robert M Downey
    Firehouse.com Guest

I would like to express my deepest sympathies to the White family, as well as, all members of the Rocky Grove VFD. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you during this time of sorrow and grief. Although distance now separates us in body, distance is close by heart.

Robert M Downey
    Past President Rocky Grove VFD

[This message has been edited by Robert M Downey (edited 01-12-2001).]

Americas Heroes
    Firehouse.com Guest

All of us at Dalmatian Productions, Inc., producers of "RESCUE HEROES" and "America's Heroes: The Volunteers of Fire/Rescue," extend our sincere condolences to the family, colleagues and friends of Lt. Andrew White. May the memories of his dedication and service to his family and his community serve as an inspiration to all who knew him.

Steven S. Greene
    Executive Producer

MrMoo2U
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Covert Twp Michigan FD would like to send our deepest condolences to the Family. He is now in a better place.

BloomingValleyVFD_2
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members and families of the Blooming Valley VFD, Crawford County Pennsylvania, extends its condolensces to Rocky Grove VFD, friends and family of Lt. White.

It is truelly a sad for us all when a brother is lost.

You will be in our prayers.

------------------
    Be Safe

jskau1
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The members of the Clinton Volunteer Fire Department send their sympathy to the family, friends, and brother firefighters. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Lt.Jeff Skau
    Clinton Fire Department
    Clinton Connecticut

engineone2611
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the the men and women of Walthourville Fire/Rescue Ga. I express our deepest condolences on the loss of Lt White.
    Take comfort in the fact that he lived his life doing what he loved; and pride knowing he was brave enough to make the ultimate sacrifice for a stranger. Rest easy now brother, for you are in the greatest station any of us could hope to be assigned.
    Capt C.E. Purcell
    Walthourville Fire/Rescue

phillik1
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the Jollyville Volunteer Fire Department in Austin, Texas please accept our sympathies, prayers and concerns for the loss of Lt. White and FF. Miller

Jvettorel
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Members and Officers of The Cochranton VFD extends our deepest sympathy to the the White family and the Rocky Grove VFD. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

morriss
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of the Orange, Virginia Volunteer Fire Company wish to extend our heartfelt prayers and sympathy to the families and department involved with this tragedy. God Bless!

Station1
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Cleburne Fire Department, Cleburne,Tx, extends its deepest condolences,thoughts and prayers to the Rocky Grove VFD, the White family and your community on the tragic loss of one of our brothers. We also pray for the speedy recovery of brother Dale Miller.

WF Chief 150
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Officers and members of Stancliff Hose Company wish to express our deepest sympathies to the family of Lt. Andrew White who gave the supreme sacrifice while fulfilling the duty of protecting life and property.
    Our sympathy also goes out to the Rocky Grove FD, you are in our thoughts and prayers during this tragic loss. May Brother Miller have a full recovery and we ask the Lord to give him the strength to continue on with his endeavors.

*Brother White, wherever you may be now, you must know that there are many hearts in the Brotherhood of Fire Fighting today that are feeling pain;

It only seems like yesterday
    but we know it has been years
    since we were all together
    sharing joy and fears.
    Now you are in heaven
    where only you may reign
    guide us through our years
    until we meet again.

Rest our brother in the Station of Angel's till we meet again.

------------------
    Edward A Flook
    Assistant Chief
    Stancliff Hose Co.
    Waterford, PA

Thread Information