+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

Thread: Phoenix LODD

Chris Cerci
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the City of McKeesport Bureau of Fire IAFF Local 10, we would like to express our deepest sympathy to the family and friends of fallen Phoinex firefighter Brett Tarver. Our hearts and prayers are with you.

Chris Cerci
    Firefighter
    McKeesport Fire Department

[This message has been edited by Chris Cerci (edited 03-15-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Chris Cerci (edited 03-15-2001).]

FireEngr_Medic
    Firehouse.com Guest

It always saddens me when one of our brothers or sisters dies. My condolences go out to both families of FF/P Tarver, (Pheonix Fire & his Wife, Children, Parents & Grandparents). We as fire professionals never know when the routine will turn into the unusual. There is no way to prepare for such a loss. Somehow our families and friends continue to be strong, and will survive this.

------------------
    Ken M. CCFD

Keith Capellaro
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the citizens hose company squad #6 our prayers go out to brother firefighter Brent Tarver.Also our prayers go out to his wife and 3 daughters and the brothers of the Phoenix fire dept. May God bless you all.

Keith Capellaro jr.
    Citizens hose company squad 6
    Danbury volunteer fire dept.

jroyce
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The Monson, MA Fire Dept expresses it's condolences to the coworkers, family and friends of FF Paramedic Brett Tarver.

DPoole
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The Rockport Firemen's Association offers it's deepest sympathy of the loss of a brother Firefighter. As much as we train, appoint Safety Officers, watch out for each other, and pray that it never happens the Red Devil always has a mind of its own. No matter what we do sometimes it just happens.
    take heart that we all feel the pain when one of ours is lost.

FirefighterACB
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

As I work toward my Fire Science degree and a career as a fire fighter, I think of how it will be to be part of a close team of brave, and proud fire fighters and becoming a member of their department family. As I watched the local news last night, my heart went out to the Tarver family. A fellow firefighter risked his life, as they all often do, so we in the Phoenix area will stay safe. My deep condolences go out to the Tarver family, to his company, and the PFD. I wish the other injured firefighters and their families well. Rest in Peace brother Tarver, God bless...

------------------
    Allen C. Blaine
    Firefighter/EMT
    Motorola Fire Brigade

corleone17
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of Bullhead City,Ft Mojave Mesa, And Mohave Valley Professional Firefighter's Local # 3647, We want to express our deepest sympathy to the Tarver Family and Phoenix fire. He put it all on the line, so that other's may live!

John Martinolich-President
    Colorado River FF's
    Local # 3647

Captainluke
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Monon Fire Department in Indiana, I would like to send our dearest condolences to our brothers and sisters of the Phoenix Fire Department on the loss of our brother FF/EMTP Brett Tarver. We would like to send our deepest condolences to the family and friends that he was forced to leave behind. May he go with the grace of god and fly with the angels, Because that is what we all are: Angels on earth... May he rest in peace

------------------
    Douglas R. Luke
    Captain Monon fire department

Engine 101
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Behalf of Fire Chief Peter Bryan and all the members here at the Monrovia Fire Department we are deeply saddned to here the news of the loss of our Brother Firefighter Brett Tarver of the Phoinex Az Fire Department, We offer our condolences to his department, family and to this friends and will keep them in our prayers and may hope that the lord guide them through this difficult time

Engine 101

Captain-46
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

From the officers and Members of the Roulette Chemical Engine Company #1, Roulette PA. May our fallen brother rest in peace...

csfdexplorer
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I'm sure that I speak on behalf of the entire Colorado Springs Fire Department, and the ajoining Explorer Post, when I express the deepest condolences to the Phoenix Fire Department, and FF Paramedic Tarver's family.

Hoff
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of the Durham, New Hampshire Fire Department would like to offer our deepest sympathies to the family and friends of brother Brett Tarver. It hurts so, when those who are called to this noble profession leave behind precious children. Our thoughts and prayers are with Brett's wife and daughters. May they count on us to help in any way we can.

------------------

Tim Riley
    Firehouse.com Guest

I wish to send my condolence to the Traver Family and the Pheniox Fire Department. I will keep you in my prayers.

Tim Riley
    Virginia Beach FD

G Cook
    Firehouse.com Guest

We are truly saddened by the loss of Brother Firefighter Tarver along with the Phoenix Fire Dept. Our hearts are with you!

God Bless

Rock Falls, IL FD

smokeeater814
    Firehouse.com Guest

My department and my own deepest sympathies go out to the family, the P.F.D., and all of his fellow brothers. It is truly tragic that so many of us lose our gift of life doing the job that is filled with so much comradery, passion, sacrifice, and that so many of us would figuratively die if we could not participate in. This hero made the ultimate sacrifice for human life and property and all of his fellow brothers are very proud of him. Once again my departments' and my own condolences are sent to the family of this fine FF. May God be with all who have been touched by this un-timely and misfortunate incident.

Justin Gershon
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the Altamont Fire Department, Albany county NY, we send our regards to the Family of Firefighter Tarver and to the Phoenix Fire Department. We have all lost a brother and a hero today. May we never forget that. Welcome home brother.

5-5-5-5

JMyer
    Firehouse.com Guest

To the department and family of our fallen brother, our thoughts and prayers are with you and the brave soul who now stands in heaven next to the rest of our family that have left us to soon. I pray your sorrow is short and your memory long, and remember that our family is your family.
    Jason and Heather Myer FF/EMT's

[This message has been edited by JMyer (edited 03-15-2001).]

mike.heltzel
    Firehouse.com Guest

My deepest sympathy and condolences go out to the Tarver Family and the Phoenix Fire Department.God bless you.
    Rest in peace Brett..........

Mike Heltzel
    Volunteer firefighter
    Eng Co 1
    Ansonia Fire Department
    Ansonia,CT USA

captstanm1
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I was saddend to hear of the deaath of our brother in Phoenix. Our Hearts and prayers go out to your department and to the families of our fallen brother as well as those who are injured.

Stan Mettinger
    Retired Virginia Firefighter
    Cindy Parker Firefighter Tarpon Springs Florida

Kandrews
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I watched the fire on television from the first moments the news broke. I remember thinking "Those guys will all be okay, this stuff happens to them every other day".

I was very sad to hear that one of the firemen died, and my condolences and support goes out to his family. Also, I would like to thank the entire Rural/Metro Fire Dept. for the service and protection they continually provide.

Keith Andrews

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

Thread Information