Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix LODD

firedoc335
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the firefighters at Walthourville Fire-Rescue, our deepest sympathies go out to the family and friends of Firefighter Tarver. We know he will be sorely missed by all.

Rory Zach
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The members of the Sayreville Fire Dept. would like to express their sympathy to the family and friends of FF Brett Tarver. Your loss is felt by all of us.

Rory Zach
    Sayreville Fire Dept.
    Sayreville, NJ

jax307
    Firehouse.com Guest

It is with heavy heart that I send this, One of our brothers has given the ultimate sacrifice. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all our brothers and sisters of the Phoenix Fire Department and to the Family of our fallen brother. May God Bless you all.

Jimmy Garris
    Firefighter/paramedic
    Jacksonville,Al. Fire Dept.
    Local 3948

------------------
    jimmy garris

onycs
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Midvale Fire Department, I offer my condolences to the co-workers, friends, and family of our brother.

Ron Sanders
    Engineer/Firefighter
    Engine 21
    Midvale City Fire
    Midvale City, Utah

[This message has been edited by onycs (edited 03-15-2001).]

Resq279
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The volunteer firefighters of the Lisbon-Seward Fire Protection District Co. #2 Plattville, IL would like to extend our deepest sympathies to the families and co-workers. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

iaff_ff
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of all fire fighters of Montgomery County, Md our sincere sympathy to the Traver family and the entire Phoenix Fire Department. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

HR314
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of Heuck's Retreat Fire Department offer our sympathy and condolences to the family, friends and fellow firefighters of Brother Bret Tarver. May God bless you with understanding and peace. We will hold you in our prayers during this most difficult time.

God's Speed Phoenix!

------------------
    Will Roberts
    Firefighter II/ EMT-B
    Heucks Retreat Fire Department
    Brookhaven, MS

Mike DeVuono
    Firehouse.com Guest

Another brother lost.....

May the family of our fallen comrade and the members of the Phoenix Fire Department find comfort in the fact that our brother is now in a better place.

On behalf of the Warminster Fire Department in PA, I offer my hearfelt and deepest condolences. You shall all be in our prayers.

------------------
    Mike DeVuono

"There are few atheists inside a burning building."

These are my opinions and not those of my department.

engine1321
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of XFD Explorer Post #29, who being juniors understand the dangers of fire fighting, extend our deepest condolences to the family of FF/EMT Bret Tarver. God bless.

------------------
    Chief R.J. Stine
    XFD Explorer Post #29
    The Yellow Knights

keitho61
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of the Gamewell Fire Department wishes to express our condolences to the family of Firefighter Tarver and the members of the Phoenix Fire Department in your lost of a member. Our thoughts and prayer are with you.

afd767
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the City of Anderson, Indiana Local 1262, we would like to express our deepest sympathy to the family, friends, and fellow brother and sisters of the Phoenix Fire Dept. A fellow brother, father, and family member will be missed. God bless.

Jason Quimby ff/paramedic
    Anderson Fire Dept.

Karen Wagner
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of my family and friends I wish to send condolences to the family of Brett Tarvor. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all FF/Paramedics for going where Angels fear to tread. MAy God bless you all!

Karen Wagner,
    St. Francisville, IL

Neil Donahue
    Firehouse.com Guest

FF Bret Tarver is one of Arizona's BraveHearts... Like the Phoenix Bird Rose From The Ashes,So will the Soul of our Brother Firefighter Bret Tarver.He will join my Brother's from the Worcester Fire Dept,
    FF Paul Brotherton-FF Tim Jackson-FF Jerry Lucey-FF Jay Lyons-FF Joe McGuirk & Lt. Tommy Spencer. FF Bret Tarver is what a Hero'is all about..One who gave his all for the citizens of Phoenix.He will be missed by all his Brother's & Sister's in the Fire and Emergency Service....To his wife and daughters,family & friends, our prayers are with you in this time of need....Pray for FF Bret Tarver and all those Firefighter's who have given their all so we may continue on with our lives.Retired FF Neil H Donahue Local 1009 Worcester Ma....Now living in Surprise Az...

WVaFF/EMT817
    Firehouse.com Guest

On Behalf of the Oakland Dist VFD in Weirton, Wva, we send our deepest sympathies and regrets. A firefighter lost in battle only makes us weaker.

Oakland Dist VFD

GH
    Firehouse.com Guest

It is with deep sadness that the Granville Fire Department has learned of the death of FF/Paramedic Bret Tarver. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and our brothers and sisters of the Phoenix Fire Department, during this time of loss and healing that our loving heavenly father will provide in his time.

Marvin Hawk
    Asst. Chief
    Granville NY,

bkkoontz
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of myself and the rest of the members of the Bellevue Volunteer Fire Department, we would like to pass on our hearfelt sympathies to the family of Firefighter Brett Tarver, and to all the members of the Phoenix Fire Department.

The fire service has lost another true hero. May he rest in peace, and his memory last forever.

God Bless.

------------------
    Brian "BK" Koontz, FF/EMT
    Bellevue Volunteer Fire Department
    Bellevue, NE

dmeyer104
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Schererville Fire Dept send out our prayers to the family and friends of Bret Tarver.Wealso send out our prayers to his fellow firefighters with the Phoenix Fire
    Dept Lt David Meyer Schererville Fire Dpet

B.Bottomley
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

It is definately a sad day when one of our brothern leave this life for the other. My family's prayers and thoughts go out to the loved ones who lost their father and husband. Prayers also go out to the others injured over the week for full and quick recovery's.

------------------
    Brian Bottomley
    PCF, Merced County Fire
    Station 81

R. Harris
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I would like to express my deepest sympathy to the immediate family and to the Phoenix Fire Department for the tragic loss of brother firefighter Brett Tarver. Gone but never forgotten. "Brothers in Arms"

------------------
    Lt.Ron Harris
    Chesapeake Fire Department
    Chesapeake, Va.

mesilla42
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

It is with much sadness and sympathy that I write this today. I grew up in the phoenix Fire Department as a cadet. I became very close with the dept. as a whole and grew to know them as family. I never made the testing process, but i never stop thinking about the men and women who taught me much of what i know today. My heart goes out to the family of FF. Tarver and to the men and women of the Phoenix Fire Department. God bless and be safe.

Fire Chief Chad Zecha
    Mesilla Fire Department
    Mesilla, New Mexico

Thread Information