Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix LODD

hvyresq42
    Firehouse.com Guest

From the members of Naval Air Station Ocean Fire Department "A" platoon, we send our deepest sympathies to the Phoenix Fire Department.

Carl Cusumano
    NAS Oceana Fire Department

Mesa Fyr
    Firehouse.com Guest

From all of your brothers and sisters of United Mesa Local 2260 and the Mesa Fire Department, please accept our prayers and thoughts as we all mourn the loss of one of our fellow firefighters.

FireCapt.02
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Burton Fire Department, our prayers and condolences go out to the Tarver family, the Phoenix Fire Department, and all the brothers who have lost one of their own.

------------------

Scott M. Gorgon
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of IAFF Local 1607, the North Las Vegas Fire Fighters send our deepest sympathy to the family and to our brothers and sisters in the Phoenix Fire Department in their lost. God bless and God speed to our fallen Brother.

Scott Gorgon
    IAFF Local 1607
    Secretary/Treasurer

patrickg
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Sealy Fire Department my condolences go out to the family and fellow firefighters of Brett Tarver.Having lost my father while battling a structure fire I know firsthand the pain that they are going through.May god bless him,his family,and each member of the Phoeinx Fire Department and keep them safe while they continue thier daily duties and deal with this terrible tragedy

Patrick M. Gass
    Assistant Chief
    Sealy Fire Dept.

DON DELANCEY
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the City of Leduc Fire Brigade Chief Sereda, Officers, and members, please extend our deepest sympathies to the family of Brett Tarver FF/MEDIC, the Phoenix Fire Department and Chief Brunacini. Our hearts and prayers go out to you folks in your time of grief.
    LT. Don DeLancey
    City of Leduc Fire Services
    Leduc Alberta Canada

CaptainCarp
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Sedro-Woolley Fire Department, I wish to extend our deepest sympathy to the family and friends of firefighter Brett Tarver. Brett will be remembered as a true hero who's memory will live on forever. Our thoughts and prayers to all at this time of loss.

Captain Josh Carpenter
    Sedro-Woolley Fire Department
    Sedro-Woolley Wa.

BoiseFire
    Firehouse.com Guest

I would like to extend my deepest thoughts and prayers to the Phoenix Fire Department and the family of Firefighter/Paramedic Bret Tarver. I am a Phoenix resident and have several friends on the PFD. I am currently in school finishing up my Fire Science Degree and aspiring to be a Firefighter. As I watched the coverage of this fire on the news last evening I was hoping everyone would come out ok. My deepest fears were realized when PFD spoksman, Deputy Chief Bob Khan of the PFD came on and said one of the firefighters did not make it. I was deeply hurt by this and cried tears of sadness as I as well as the whole firefighting community around the world as well as the City of Phoenix lost a brave and dedicated firefighter and will never be forgotten. The City of Phoenix prides itself on its firefighters and is a role model for departments around the world and it hits hard when one of their own is lost. I am proud to say I live in Phoenix and we have one of the best departments in the world. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Tarber Family in their time of need as well as the entire PFD Family and the Community of Phoenix. We truly lost a brave and dedicated member of the Phoenix FD Family and he will never be forgotten. I dedicate my post to the unselfish Firefighter/Paramedic Bret Tarber...May you Rest in Peace My Brother

With Deepest Sorrow,
    Snow Schaudt
    Scottsdale Rural/Metro Fire Department Explorer

jimthefireman
    Firehouse.com Guest

From across the world in New Zealand, firefighters extend their sympathy to the family and friends of our lost brother. He worked in a fellowship that is truly worldwide. May his family be comforted in some small way by the concern and prayers of the hundreds of thousands of friends he never met. As one of those, he has my respect. To his family and friends, you have my deepest sympathy.
    Jim Maclean MIfireE
    Auckland NZ

kestahl
    Firehouse.com Guest

My condolences to the Phoenix Fire Department and the family of Firefighter Brett Tarver. My prayers and thoughts are with you in this time of sadness.

Lt. Ken Stahl
    Fire Department Mount Joy
    Mount Joy, Pa

------------------

azbombero
    Firehouse.com Guest

Brothers and Sisters,

I am not representing the Phoenix Fire Department or Local 493, but I think that I may be speaking for many of us in Phoenix. Last night we suffered through the horror and anguish of losing Brother Bret. As one who was on-scene, and unable to help Bret, the pain hasn't even began to subside one bit. Last night was a big fire, but nothing that we in Phoenix, and many others, haven't battled without nary a scratch. Last night though, we paid the price, and Bret made the ultimate sacrifice for the job he loved.

Many other departments around the nation, and the world, have suffered losses in greater numbers, but not in greater pain. What does ease the pain a little, is the out-pouring of affection and caring from our community, and firefighters. Reading letters from brothers and sisters, paid and vollies, from Indy to the Beach, the South to New York, OKC to the West Coast, and especially our fire community in AZ and the Valley, makes me remember that we are truly one.

Please keep Robin Tarver and the girls in your thoughts and prayers, and please know that we feel your love, and we will survive, as many of you have had to. God bless you all, and be safe.

Chip Gleason
    Captain, Engine Co. 18
    Phoenix Fire Department

lumpy649
    Firehouse.com Guest

Deepest sympathies to the brothers and sisters in Phoenix as they deal with the loss of Bret Tarver. May you be comforted by the fact that you are not alone in greiving... when one is lost, we all feel it.

GPFRS127
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My thoughts and prayers are with the firefighters of the Phoenix Fire Departent, and the family of Tarver

------------------
    Andrew Coe
    Firefighter Green Pond Fire & Rescue Service
    http://greenpondfire.homestead.com/main.html

Vice President District 3 Alabama Firefighters Association
    http://www.alfire.com

fireng25
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I want to extend my deepest sympathy to Phoenix Fire Department and Brett Tarvers friends and family. I am always deeply saddend when one of our brothers pass while conducting their duties.

Ron Stemen
    State of Ohio
    Division of State Fire Marshal

Rescue12
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I AM SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF A FELLOW FIREFIGHTER. FOR THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU. DONALD BURTON FIREFIGHTER/EMT JEFFERSON COUNTY FIRE RESCUE MONTICELLO, FL

truckie1794
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the firefighters of the Porter VFD, TX, I would like to extend our deepest sympathies to FF Tarver's family, friends and our brother and sister firefighters in Phoenix.

Tom Gruber
    Captain, Porter VFD

FireRebel
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

God Bless.....
    everyone please remember to Stay Safe out there....

Captain Gonzo
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf if the Marlborough Firefighters, Local 1714, IAFF/PFFM, I want extend our prayers and condolences to the family of Firefighter/Paramedic Bret Tarver and the Phoenix Fire Department.

HuskyCT
    Firehouse.com Guest

Brothers and Sisters of the PFD,

It is with a heavy heart that we offer our condolences for the loss of Brother Tarver. May God bless all of you in the wake of this tragedy. We are all family, and you are in our hearts and prayers. May God Bless all of you!

Prayerfully,
    Your Brothers and Sisters of the
    City of Durham (NC) Fire Department and
    IAFF Local 668

Kilo6
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

It is with great sadness that I write my sincerest condolences to the Phoenix FD and the Family of Firefighter/Paramedic Tarver. A man that I never met and whom I deeply respect. I feel how fruitless any words of mine may be to the greaving department and family. However I will say that I'm sure that he is now in his special place with the Chief of all chiefs.

------------------
    Robert M. Womble Jr.
    Station Chief

Thread Information