Thread: Phoenix LODD

Firstin88
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the men and women of General Safety, we are deeply saddened by the news of the untimely death of one of Americas Bravest. To Brett’s family we offer our thoughts and prayers. You are not alone in this most difficult time. To the injured and your families, we pray for a quick and full recovery.

There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for a brother.

Tim Hopkins
    General Safety Equipment
    Wyoming, MN

Captain Dale G. Putnam
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of the Newton Fire Department would like to extend our sympathy to the family of Brett Tarver and to the members of the Phoenix Fire Dept.

Cptbwh
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Amity Fire Department we extend our Deepest sympathy and regret at your loss of a fellow brother. Our prayers and thoughts are with firefighter Brett Tarver's family and the Phoenix Fire Department.

When I am called to duty, God,
    wherever flames may rage;
    Give me strength to save some life
    whatever be its age.
    Help me embrace a little child
    before it is to late;
    Or save an elder person from
    the horror of that fate.
    Enable me to be alert
    and hear the weakest shout,
    and quickly and efficiently to put the fire out.

In Honor of Firefighter/Paramedic Brett Tarver.

------------------
    Cpt. Brian Hedrick Amity Fire Dept.

[This message has been edited by Cptbwh (edited 03-16-2001).]

FireLt1951
    Firehouse.com Guest

It is with deepest sympathy that the members of the Detroit Fire Department offer our condolences and prayers to the family and fellow Firefighters of the P.F.D. on the passing of Brett Tarver. May God bless and watch over his family and the P.F.D. Brett will forever be watching over us all from heaven.

Lt. Mark Wilson
    E-10/L-4
    D.F.D. L-344

9C7
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of the Professional Firefighters of Wolfeboro, NH Local 3708 IAFF wish to express our condolences to the family of Bret Tarver and the members of the Phoenix Fire Department. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Tom Zotti
    Secretary/Treasurer
    PFFW
    Local 3708 IAFF

LYLE KENNEDY
    Firehouse.com Guest

WE WOULD LIKE TO SEND OUR CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS OF FF TARVER.THIS TRAGEDY SADDENS THE WHOLE FIRE SERVICE .
    NO MATTER WHERE YOU WORK YOU ARE STILL LOSING A BROTHER. MAY GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

THREE POINTS FIRE DISTRICT
    TUCSON,AZ

Aj Nix
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Im lost for words to say.I was watching the news when I heard their was firefighters missing inside the building.My heart sunk I begin to pray that all of them will be ok. But unfortutely that didn't happen. When I heard Bret Tarver was killed I cried. It home for me. When I did my EMT basic training I spent alot of time with the firefighters.They are true heros that deserve alot of credit and A big pat on the back. When a firefighter goes done in the line of duty we all bleed and cried. Bret Tarver you are a hero and right now you are looking down at us smiling and your gurdian angel will always protect and guide us. My prayers and thoughts are with Bret Tarver faimly,the injured firefighters family,and the Phoenix Fire Department

[This message has been edited by Aj Nix (edited 03-16-2001).]

JStrickTRT1
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the Miami-Dade Fire Rescue Department Special Operations Division and all of my brothers and sisters at IAFF Local 1403. Please accept our condolences and prayers for your fallen brother.

------------------
    Capt. Jeff Strickland
    Miami-Dade Fire Rescue
    Technical Rescue Bureau

Peter Zambon
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I've been a volunteer for 17 years, and it always bothers me to read these notices. From all the firefighters here in Lisbon N.H. we are deeply saddened with your loss. Only time can start the healing process.
    Peter

keeatonsr
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the men and women of the Union Twshp. Fire and Rescue, our heart felt sympathy go out to the family of FF Brett Tarver and all the brothers and sisters of the Phoenix Fire Department. May God bless you and guide you through this time of loss.
    Go forth safely and bravely.

Kim Eaton Sr.
    Safety Officer
    Union Fire and Rescue

ritagirl99
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Cowenton Voluntter Fire Company, our condolences are sent to FF Tarver and his family and the Phoenix Fire Department on their loss. God speed, our brother.

Michelle Hiteshew, NREMT-B/IVT, FF
    Cowenton Volunteer Fire Company #200
    White Marsh, MD

openmike11
    Firehouse.com Guest

I want to take the time to offer my condolences to the family and friends of our fallen brother Brett Tarver, this is truly a sad time within our close knit brotherhood/sisterhood. All of the members of Miami-Dade Fire Department local 1403 send our prayers.......

May you rest in peace....
    And may all the Angels keep a close eye on your Family..

Lt. Michael Posner
    Squrt 11
    Miami-Dade Fire Department

22R1
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the members of the Winnisquam Volunteer Fire Department, may I express our sympathy and condolences to the family of FF/P Brett Tarver. The loss of a brother FF causes all of us to pause and ask God to be with his family and with the other FF in his Department.
    Dick Gray, Chief

Marty Mayes
    Firehouse.com Guest

For the families and fellow firefighters of the Phoenix Fire Dept., We at the River Oaks, Tx. Fire Dept. share your grief. Not a day passes that we don't think of our lost brothers. We lost two from a building collaspe on Feb.15,1999.We now add your loss to our daily thoughts and prayers.

The Brothers of,
    River Oaks Fire Dept.

Robman1265
    Firehouse.com Guest

I am feel deeply sad for the family of FF/paramedic Bret Tarver, the Phoenix Fire Dept and his crew. Anytime we lose a Firefighter it hurts the entire fire service. My prayers go out to all of the ones that shared in his life.

WTFDFF10
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Washington Township Fire & Rescue Department Lucas County, Ohio, I send our deepest condolences to the members of PFD and the family of Firefighter Tarver and offer this Irish blessing:

May the road rise to meet you
    May the wind be always at your back
    And until we meet again
    May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

--------------------
    M. Collins
    Probationary FF/EMT
    WTFD

[This message has been edited by WTFDFF10 (edited 03-16-2001).]

E Campbell
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the men and women of the Midlothian Vol. Fire Department, ChesterField County Va. I would like to extend my deepest sympathy to the family of firefighter Brett Tarver

spud43130
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

As the son of a firefighter I know what it is like to have your dad go off to work and not know if he will come home the next day. I have friends who's dad's and mom's have been killed in fires and I hope my dad don't get killed in the line of duty and if he does i hope it is when I'm older not 16 yrs of age. My family and my sympathy go out to his family.

firefighterbeast
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

To the family, freinds and fellow firefighters of Firefighter Brett Tarver, I want to express my deepest and heart felt condolenses on behalf of myself and my family.
    We work to save lives and property and ask nothing in return.
    We must never for get the true heros of our time, doing what they love and loving what they do.
    Our prayers to go out to the Firefighter Brett Tarver's family, freinds and the Firefighters of the Pheonix Fire Department.
    Gods speed and protection brothers.

------------------
    FIREFIGHTERBEAST
    THINK SAFE TRAIN SAFE BE SAFE

NOZZLE JOCKEY
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the Officers and Members of Bennette Fire and Rescue, I would like to extend our deepest sorrow for the loss of "one of our own" Brett Tarver.May God watch over and Bless the Tarver family and the members of the Phoenix Fire Department. Brett is in Gods Engine Company now.

[This message has been edited by NOZZLE JOCKEY (edited 03-16-2001).]

AFD8
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

From Station 8 in Arvada CO, our deepest sympathy. We are so sorry to hear of this terrible loss. Our prayers go out to the family and friends, as well as the Phoenix Fire Dept. Thank you for all you do everyday!

------------------
    Lt. Shawn Duncan
    Arvada Fire Dept St.8
    Arvada CO

CHAPLAIN 09
    Firehouse.com Guest

THE MEMBERS OF FLINT HILL FIRE DEPT. WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND OUR SYMPATHY TO THE FAMILY OF FIREFIGHTER BRETT TARVER. OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH EACH ONE AND THE MEMBERS OF THE PHOENIX FIRE DEPT.

------------------
    CHAPLAIN MICHAEL F. DAVIS

firecaptain1
    Firehouse.com Guest

It is with great sadness that we extend to the Phoenix Fire Department and all of it's members our deepest condolences. May God be with you all. Rest Easy Brother you fought a good fight and gave us your best, now enter heavens Fire Station and receive your reward.

------------------
    Gordon J. Wallace
    Boeing Fire Department
    IAFF Local I-66

farmedic99
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Would like to give my deepest condolence to the family and fellow firefighter of Bret Tarver.When something like this happens we all feel it.

J.Amyotte
    firefighter/Paramedic
    Ontario,Canada

Tarver Family
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Tarver family would like to thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, and support. We appreciate your kind words and compassion they are of great strength to us.

Thank you again,

Sincerely,
    The Tarvers and Family

Thread Information