Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix LODD

chris McMillin
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The officers and firefighters of Quint 20, Richmond (VA) Department of Fire and Emergency Services extend our deepest sympathy to the family and friends of Firefighter Bret Tarver. It is always hard when we lose a brother or sister. His wife and children are in our prayers.

fireemt
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

We here at the Guthrie Center Fire Dept. want to express our condolences to the coworkers and family of Firefighter Brett Tarver. He will be missed very much. Just remember he is in a better place and will always be with you. God Bless

Chuck Cleveland
    Firefighter/EMT
    Guthrie Center, Iowa

Squadee2
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Our deepest sympathy & condolences are extended to the family of Brother Tarver,
    & the Phoenix Fire Dept.

Squad Co. 2, City of Gary, IN Fire Dept.

Aff
    Firehouse.com Guest

It is with deepest sympathy, the Chiefs, Officers, and Fire Fighters extend our condolences to the family of Brother Fire Fighter Bret Tarver as well as Chief Brunacini and the Phoenix Fire Department. Ron Ehnstrom
    Fire Chief
    Oakdale Fire
    Oakdale, MN

[This message has been edited by Aff (edited 03-16-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Aff (edited 03-19-2001).]

battchief42
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

All of Brett's brothers here at the Russellville Fire Department would like to express our deepest heart-felt sympathy to Brett's family and to the members of the Phoenix Fire Department. Our thoughts and prayers are with each and every one of you. Take care and God bless.

Randall Alford, Battalion Chief
    Russellville Fire/Rescue
    Russellville, AR

[This message has been edited by battchief42 (edited 03-16-2001).]

The Taz
    Firehouse.com Guest

I pray that the Supreme Incident Commander welcomes Firefighter Brett Tarver to his steff. My deepest condolences to this heroic firefighter's family. Al Ludington, NY Firefighter-Retired

mdepas3280
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The Brothers From Local 2825 Amsterdam NY wish to Express our deepest sympathy to the members of the Pheonix local and the family off brother Tarver our thoughts and prayers are with you

FF.1205
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

To the Family and the Phoenix Fire Dept. Firefighter's.
    I am deeply sadden by the loss of Firefighter/Paramedic Bret Tarver and want to offer my condolences and heartfelt sympathy to all of you and to let you know your not alone.
    My prayer's are with all of you.
    Brother Bret may you rest in peace in the hands of God you are home now just
    "Never forgotten".

To the injured 4 Firefighter's may you recover soon as I pray for you.

Dave
    Firefighter
    HTFD

KHarrison
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Firefighters from the Orange County Fire Authority and IAFF Local 3631, we all send our deepest condolences. Having lost six of our own over the past four years, we can truly feel the heartbreak from such a tragic event. May the lord bless the family, his brother and sister firefighters and the City of Phoenix and guide them throught this difficult time. We need to ensure, he may be lost but never forgotten.

------------------
    FirstIn

Michrehf
    Firehouse.com Guest

It is another sad time in our world. For all our brothers and sisters in the Valley, I wish to extend my prayers and thoughts to you. Rest assured that were ever you are and what ever you do Bret will always be watching. As all of you know, we love what we do and do what we love. In the days and weeks to come take comfort in knowing that we will continue to support you & strive to learn from this tragic event.

------------------
    Michael R. Rehfeld
    Firefighter
    Baltimore County, Maryland
    IAFF Local 1311

Chief Bill
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the Fire Protection Technology Program at Tulsa Community College, I would like to extend my deepest sympathies to the family of Firefighter Paramedic Brett Tarver, as well as to the members of the Phoenix Fire Department. May his heroic sacrifice not be forgotten.

Chief Bill Goswick, Tulsa Fire Dept., (ret'd)

------------------

Capt Joy
    Firehouse.com Guest

Red face

On behalf of your Brother and Sister Firefighters from Hoquiam Washington our hearts go out to the Family of FF Brett Tarvn and to the Firefighters who served with him. May God grant you peace and strength in this time of great loss.

Sincerely
    Captain David Joy
    Hoquiam Fire Department

Cherie Doellman
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Our deepest sympathy to the family, friends and brothers of Bret Tarver. He touched so many lives. God bless you all for your devotion and dedication. The public may not say it enough but we do appreciate the risk you take for us everyday on the job. May God keep all of you safe and may your memories of Bret help you through this loss.
    The Gary Doellman Family
    Scottsdale, AZ.

LtRandy
    Firehouse.com Guest

My department and I would like to extend our condolences to the Phoenix Fire Department and to the family of Firefighter Brett Tarvar after his death on Wednesday. Lt. Randy Schrubba Vice President L1670 St. Joseph, Michigan

EDAWG
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Picture Rocks Fire District, I would like to express my deepest sorrows and sympathies to the Tarver family for their loss. And also to everyone who was involved in the incident, from the dispatchers on down. The pains and the anguish to overcome while working this scene has to be unbareable. Again, my condolences,
    Engineer Ernie Robles
    Picture Rocks Fire District
    IAFF # 3572

Tinylad
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

"...Please Bless With Your Protecting Hand My Children and My Wife".

On Behalf of the Brothers and Sisters from the Downingtown Fire Dept. God's speed on your recovery and know that we are all there with you.

------------------
    Because if we don't, who will?
    Tiny

AZ FIRE/MEDIC/HMT
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On bealf of the IAFF member locals of the Professional Fire Fighters of Arizona, District 1, I would like to express our heartfelt condolances to the family of fallen Phoenix firefighter Brett Tarver.

I would also like to state our support of the members of IAFF Local 493 and the Phoenix Fire Department in this time of grief and sorrow.

In Brotherhood
    David Manning
    PFFA District 1 Trustee
    IAFF Local 1505 VP

Timmy
    Firehouse.com Guest

I have been a firefighter with the city of Tolleson, Az for 3 years. On behalf of myself and the rest of the dept., our thoughts are with you Bret and your family both at home and in the Phoenix Fire Department. You will be missed dearly by all your brothers.

Tim S.
    City of Tolleson Fire Department
    Local 3449 United Valley Firefighters

[This message has been edited by Timmy (edited 03-16-2001).]

jbentley
    Firehouse.com Guest

To the family and friends of Bret, we here at Layton City Fire Deptartment send our deepest sympathies and our prayers. We lost one of our own last year and understand what you are going through. We won't ever forget our fallen Brothers. Our prayers are with all of you. God Bless All.

Lone Hunter
    Firehouse.com Guest

My thoughts and prayers to the family and the Phoenix fire dept.

God Bless,Larrry Guyett ff/emt Rochester NY FD.

Thread Information