Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Phoenix LODD

CHIEF JOSEPH GONNELLY
    Firehouse.com Guest

ON BEHALF OF THE OFFICERS AND MEMBERS OF THE HAGERMAN FIRE DEPARTMENT, I WISH TO EXPRESS OUR SINCEREST SYMPATHY FOR OUR FALLEN BROTHER PHOENIX FIREFIGHTER BRETT TARVER.
    OUR PRAYERS WILL CONTINURE TO GO OUT TO HIS PROUD WIFE AND THREE DAUGHTERS. MAY HIS PRESENCE NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. MAY THE BROTHER FIREFIGHTERS OF THE PHOENIX FIRE DEPARTMENT BE PROUD OF THEIR FALLEN BROTHER BRETT TARVER. OUR PRAYERS WILL CONTINUE.

CHIEF JOSEPH GONNELLY
    CHIEF OF DEPARTMENT
    HAGERMAN FIRE DEPARTMENT
    EAST PATCHOGUE, L.I., NEW YORK

firstdue56
    Firehouse.com Guest

My prayers go out to the Tarver family,and the Phoenix Fire Department,and to a fallen brother who I'm sure died doing what he loved to do.God bless him and keep him for he is a true hero.

FireMedic Scott Lamb
    Pleasant Prairie Fire & Rescue
    Pleasant Prairie WI

eggertd
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

There are no words adequate for a situation like this, only comfort in the support of the firefighting family worldwide. On behalf of the Firefighters and families of the Mt. Penn Fire Co. #1 and the EMT's of Lower Alsace Ambulance, I extend our condolences for the loss of FF/Paramedic Bret Tarver.

David Eggert
    Firefighter/EMT
    Mt. Penn Fire Co. #1
    Lower Alsace Ambulance
    Mt. Penn

Pete Bidon
    Firehouse.com Guest

Members of Local 3572 Nothwest Firefighters, send our deepest sympathies to the family of FF/Cep Bret Tarver and to the Phoenix Fire Department for your tragic loss.

Pete Bidon Trustee
    Local 3572 Northwest Firefighters
    Tucson, AZ

[This message has been edited by Pete Bidon (edited 03-18-2001).]

fireguy13
    Firehouse.com Guest

I would like to extend my deepest sympathies to the family of Firefighter Bret Tarver and to those members of the Phoenix fire Department. We as firefighters all share your pain and are behind you 100%
    Brett Shupnik
    Scottsdale/Rural metro Fire Department
    Fire Support Team

drhoyt76
    Firehouse.com Guest

I am very saddened to hear of your loss. My name is Capt Don Hoyt and we lost two members last year from my station at a fire in a McDonald's restaraunt. I understand the feelings of despair and the heartache associated with the loss of a brother firefighter. The pain will lessen someday but the memory of your awful day will never die. We will remember you in our prayers.

Capt Don Hoyt
    Houston Fire Dept
    Sta 76 A Shift

"In Valor, there is Hope"

Dan Gromer
    Firehouse.com Guest

Many suffered a great loss on 3/14/01. The citizens of Phoenix, the members of the Phoenix Fire Department, the brother/sisterhood of the I.A.F.F. and most important, the family of Bret Tarver. As I sat and watched the live news broadcast that evening, I was sure that everybody would get out safely. When Chief Kahn delivered the tragic news, my heart sank. Even though I didn't know Bret personally, the feeling of sadness was still just as intense. While attending Bret's funeral today I wittnessed something truly amazing. The unconditional support offered to the Tarver family from the Phoenix Fire Department, Local #493, and fire departments state wide was a testiment to the comraderie that has held true for centuries. To the Tarver family, our prayers are with you. Cherish the memories you share with Bret and know that he has and will continue to impact the lives of many. God Bless. Engineer Dan Gromer, Surprise Fire Dept. Surprise, Az.

J. Beatty
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I was one of the firefighters who attended Firefighter Tarver's memorial service representing Drexel Heights Fire District in Tucson, AZ. I just wanted to offer my deepest condolences to the family and friends, especially those of E-14. I think it is also important to give a tremendous thanks to the civilians of the Phoenix area for showing their support for their lost hero. Seeing all of those people, especially the children, holding signs of sorrow, thanks, and prayer was really heart-warming and brought many tears to my eyes. The loss of Firefighter/Paramedic Bret Tarver is truly a great one. Gods speed Bret as you make your final journey. May you rest in peace and watch over your family and friends.

Jeremy Beatty
    Firefighter/Paramedic
    Drexel Heights Fire District
    Tucson, AZ

Thread Information