Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    newasstchief
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post Ross Township, PA LODD

FYI:
    A 37 year veteran of the Perrysville VFD, was lost in the line of duty on Friday March 16, 2001. Please got to www.pvfc.org for complete details.

Jvettorel
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of theCochranton VFD, wish to express our deepest sympathy and extend our prayers to the the family and friends of Bob and to the Perrysville VFD.

Hollywd14
    Firehouse.com Guest

Sally, Bob was a great friend and a good business man. He will be greatly missed not only by our department, but by many others across the tri-state area. Our condolences go out to you and James, and as well to his brothers and sisters of the Perrysville VFD.

The fire service in this state has lost a great provider of knowledge and dedication, and I for one will surely miss him.

Please call me if you need anything.

Mark A. Lauer
    Fire Chief
    Unionville Fire Dept
    Butler, Pa.

------------------

firefighterbeast
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I am saddened to hear of the loss of another brother firefighter.

My family and myself wish to express or saddness and prayers for the family, freinds, and fellow firefighters who are affected by this sad event.

May God bless you all.

We do what we love and love what we do.

------------------
    FIREFIGHTERBEAST
    THINK SAFE TRAIN SAFE BE SAFE

Americas Heroes
    Firehouse.com Guest

All of us at Dalmatian Productions, Inc., the producers of "RESCUE HEROES," and "America's Heroes: The Volunteers of Fire/Rescue," wish to extend our deepest condolences to the family, colleagues and friends of FF Bob Winner. May the memory of his dedication to his family, department and community serve as an inspiration to us all.

Steven S. Greene
    Executive Producer

maciroch
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Deering Fire & Rescue extends our condolences to the family & friends of FF Bob Winner. May he rest in peace.

Bob Pragoff
    Deputy Chief
    Deering Fire & Rescue
    Deering, NH

GPFRS127
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My thoughts and prayers are with the Winner Family and the members of the Perrysville Volunteer Fire Company. May Gold Bless them all during their time of need.

------------------
    Andrew Coe
    Firefighter Green Pond Fire & Rescue Service
    http://greenpondfire.homestead.com/main.html

Vice President District 3 Alabama Firefighters Association
    http://www.alfire.com

chief462
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The officers and members of the Winfield Twp Vol. Fire Co. wish to express our deepest sympothy for fallen firefighter Bob Winner.
    Our prayers go out to his family both at home, and at the Perrysville VFD.

asst chief Kevin Smith
    Winfield Twp Vol. Fire Co.

------------------

[This message has been edited by chief462 (edited 03-19-2001).]

Joseph D. Sabella
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of the New Brighton Fire Department would like to express our deepest sympathy to Sally, James and the Perrysville Fire Department. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during your time of sorrow.

May God Bless each of you and give you the strength to know that Bob is in a much better place and that he gave his life doing the job that he loved to do. The fire service has again lost it's most valuable asset and he will be sorely missed.

Remember that there is no greater fraternity than that of the fire service. Through good times and bad we stay together. Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything. We will be there.

Joseph D. Sabella
    Assistant Fire Chief
    New Brighton Fire Department
    New Brighton, PA 15066

HR314
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the members of Heuck's Retreat Fire Department, I would like to express our condolences and sympathy to our fallen brothers family, friends and fellow firefighters. We will hold you in our prayers through this difficult time.

When a brother falls we all feel the pain!

------------------
    Will Roberts
    Firefighter II/ EMT-B
    Heucks Retreat Fire Department
    Brookhaven, MS

Sta22BeaverCoPA
    Firehouse.com Guest

Sally, My deepest sympathy to you and your son in the loss of your husband, father and to everyone that knew Bob, a truly great guy. Bob and I go way back to that first pumper purchased in Baden. We became friends then and it lasted all these years. He was a happy guy and a joy to talk to. We had breakfast with Bob at FDIC, always good conversation. On behalf of Beth Laderer-Darlington Twp VFD, my son Nathan and Daughter-in-Law Chrissy-Baden and myself our thoughts and prayers are with you. Bob is a loss to the fire community he served as firefighter and businessman, who will be missed.

Mark K Wolz
    Captain - Chippewa Twp VFD
    Beaver Falls, PA
    (Former Baden VFD Chief)

[This message has been edited by Sta22BeaverCoPA (edited 03-19-2001).]

firefighter rick g
    Firehouse.com Guest

our brother will be deeply missed
    he letf us doing what he loved doing
    it sadden me to hear this news
    my prayes go out to his family and fellow brothers from his department

kestahl
    Firehouse.com Guest

My prayers and thoughts go out to the Perrsville Volunteer Fire Company and the family of Firefighter Bob Winner.

Ken Stahl
    Fire Department Mount Joy
    Mount Joy, Pa.

------------------

assist1472
    Firehouse.com Guest

Dear Family and PVFC members

Bob was a dear friend as well as a brother firefighter to our company. He always found him an eager assistant and helpful with regard to any questions that we could pose. Be assurred that he will be sorely missed by all that knew him.

------------------

assist1472
    Firehouse.com Guest

Dear Family and PVFC members

Bob was a dear friend as well as a brother firefighter to our company. He always found him an eager assistant and helpful with regard to any questions that we could pose. Be assurred that he will be sorely missed by all that knew him.

may god be with you all in this time of loss.

------------------

keeatonsr
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the men and women of Union Fire and Rescue we send our deepest sympathy to the family of Bob Winner, one of our fallen brothers. When we loss a member of a family who gives of himself as Bob, we truly loss someone special. Volunteers are truly the back bone of a community and Bob Winner will be missed.
    Go forward bravely and safely.
    Kim Eaton Sr.
    Safety Officer
    Union Fire and Rescue

paj
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Officers and Members of the United Fire Company, Montrose, PA, please accept our condolences and sympathies. We are saddened when we lose a fellow firefighter and will be thinking of those left to deal with the loss.

eggertd
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Mt. Penn Fire Co. and Lower Alsace Ambulance I would like to extend our condolences to the family and fellow firefighters on the loss of FF Robert Winner.
    May he rest in peace.

Thread Information