jctuck861
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Our deepest sympathies to the family, friends and co-workers of our fallen brothers. Our best wishes and heartfelt prayers to our brother fighting for his life.

Tecumseh Fire Dept.
    Tecumseh, MI

jeff marlin
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Officers and members of the Keokuk Professional Firefighters Local 568 wish to express our deepest sympathy upon the passing of your brothers. We also wish Fire fighter Mark Hampton a quick and full recovery. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

jdturner
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Our thoughts and pray's go out to the Sac-Osage Fire Protection Dist, the Mullaney family, Whitby family, and FF Hampton and family. You've left behind the true meaning of a real hero. Not as a baseball player, a football player, or some big TV star, but a true hero, America's bravest, A FIREFIGHTER. Rest In Peace.

The Turner's
    Jefferson City, MO.

wbowman
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

It is with great sadness that this is written. I know the pain your community is feeling. My condolences go out to the familes of the fallen and injured firefighters as well as to their fire department family. I recently lost my fiance at a young age and it was our fire department family who got me through. It was them who encouraged me not to give up a profession that I love. Lean on each other and rest assured that you now have two guardian angels watching over you on each run. God Bless you all. You are in my prayers.

paj
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Officers and Members of the United Fire Company, Montrose, PA, I would like to extend our sympathies to the Mullaney and Whitby families. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. We will be thinking also of the Hampton family during Mark's recovery. Our thoughts and prayers go out also to the firefighters left to continue on the job.

drhoyt76
    Firehouse.com Guest

Once again, our hearts ache for the loss of brother firefighters. We understand your feelings of loss and sadness.
    We will remember you in our prayers.

Capt Don Hoyt
    Houston Fire Dept.

------------------
    In Valor, there is Hope.

eggertd
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Mt. Penn Fire Co. and Lower Alsace Ambulance I would like to extend our condolences to the families and fellow firefighters of FF David Mullaney and FF Frank Whitby. We also wish a speedy recovery to FF Mark Hampton.

FirstResponder
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My deepest condolences to the families of our fallen brothers.

------------------
    FIREFIGHTER/FIRST RESPONDER
    NSNEBFPD

Bill Gustafson
    Firehouse.com Guest

None us can know the deep hurt and lost feeling the familes of Frank and David are feeling unless they have been there. Our Prayers will go out to all of you that God will comfort you and know that some great day you will be together again.

To Mark and his family we pray for his recovery and that this hero will be allowed to return to both his family and his brotherhood of firefighters.

Our prayers are also with your department.

Bill Gustafson Battalion Chief (retired) Springfield, MO FD Local 152 & Nixa, MO FD Local 3904
    Mark Gustafson FF Austin, TX FD Local 975

bcfd134
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our thoughts and prayers are with the familys of the three fire fighters, May our two fallen brothers rest in peace, and to the third our prayers for a quick and full recovery. It really hits hard when it is close to home, not even a year and a half ago we were faced with the death of Halfway Fire Chief Jim Altic, in which he was on the enroute to assist my Dept. when he was involved in a fatal accident, but no matter who it is or where they are from it always hits hard, its like losing a family member, because we are all brothers.

May Our fallen brothers rest in peace!

Robert Head
    Bolivar Fire Department
    Bolivar, MO

------------------
    Robert Head
    Bolivar Fire Department
    Bolivar, MO

Thread Information