Administrator

Post Double Missouri LODDs

Post/View Condolences Here
    Full Story: http://www.firehouse.com/lodd/2001/mo_mar18.html

Two Missouri Firefighters Killed

3rd Suffers Respiratory Burns in Apparant Collapse

Two Missouri firefighters were killed and a third was battling for his life following an apparant collapse at a house fire Sunday, officials said.

THE NCFD
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

God Bless the fallen brothers! May they rest in peace.

------------------
    Grant Mishoe
    Engineer, Station #4
    North Charleston F.D.
    THENCFD Online!

lumpy649
    Firehouse.com Guest

Deepest sympathies to the families, friends, and coworkers of the two fallen brothers, and may God watch over the third.

Kilo6
    Firehouse.com Guest

It never seems fair to here of a death of a brother firefighter fallen in the line of duty trying to save a life or property of someone whom he does not even know. My sincere condolences and prayers to the families of the fallen, and a speedy recovery for those injured as well.

------------------
    Robert M. Womble Jr.
    Battalion Chief
    Fire Station 1-Eagle Base
    DSN 762-7047 or 7051
    USA 281-996-2243

CHAPLAIN 09
    Firehouse.com Guest

OUR TWO BROTHERS HAVE GONE HOME TO BE WITH THE LORD. OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH THE FAMILYS. WE PRAY THAT OUR OTHER BROTHER RECOVERS FROM HIS INJURYS. MAY GOD BE WITH EACH ONE AT THIS TIME.

------------------
    CHAPLAIN MICHAEL F. DAVIS

NFD226
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

another day is ripped short of happiness, as 2 more brothers lay died. my heart goes to the family and friends of these two men.
    They did a job that not all people can do or even want to do. but the served our country proudly as an AMERICAN FIRE FIGHTERS. The Norridgewock fire Dept. sends our regards to the family and friens of our two fallen brothers.

[This message has been edited by NFD226 (edited 03-19-2001).]

hvyresq42
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our thoughts go out to the families and the department.

Carl Cusumano
    "A" platoon
    NAS Oceana Fire Department

Mike Graves
    Firehouse.com Guest

[QUOTE]No matter your town, the color of your gear, news like this greatly saddens all of us in the fire service.May GOD be with all these family, friends, and co-workers.

Justin Gershon
    Firehouse.com Guest

We have lost two brothers, two friends, two family men, two brothers. I would like to send my condolences to the family's and to the fire department who lost two heros yesterday. May we never forget them. Welcome home brothers. 5-5-5-5

Firefighter Justin Gershon
    Altamont vol FD NY

FireRebel
    Firehouse.com Guest

God Bless.....

Unionman42
    Firehouse.com Guest

Deepest sympathy to the family of those who lost their lives in Osceola. I strongly encourage everyone to write to President GW Bush and ask him not to eliminate the funding next year for the FIRE ACT. Last month in a speech he made comments that the numbers of Fire Fighters that have been killed in the Line of Duty has dropped considerably. Tell that to the family members of those who have died here. Please write to the President. The FIRE ACT is a Grant Program that puts 300 Million Dollars this year for Fire Departments across the United States for Training, and Equipment. It always seems that whatever we get in the Fire Service is at the expense of the loss of Life.

Once again my deepest sympathy for the family and friends in Osceola, MO.

popsnumber8
    Firehouse.com Guest

Once again our family has lost two of our precious members and a third is in serious condition. All of our hearts and prayers go out to our brothers' families and also to their fellow firefighters. May God be with them all to help them through this ordeal. Also may God be with our injured brother to help him recover and to ease his pain.
    Lt. Michael Myers
    Wilson Fire Company #1, Inc.
    Wilson, NY

Bleve613
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My deepest sympathy to the families and friends of the two Osceola firefighters that made the ultimate sacrifice. I am praying that our brother that was injured in the same incident makes a quick recovery from the injuries that he sustained. My thoughts and prayers are with you Osceola.

Terry Eutis
    Firefighter/Paramedic
    Mendota, IL Fire Department

[This message has been edited by Bleve613 (edited 03-19-2001).]

firefighterbeast
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

To the family, freinds,and fellow firefighters of the two fallen brothers I want to experss the deepest and most heart felt condolenses for the loss for your two fellow firefighters.

Doing what we love to do is what it is about.

I also want to extend prayers to the firefighter injured and prayers to his family. Gods speed on your recovery.

Real heros do what they love and love what they do.

May God bless you all.

------------------
    FIREFIGHTERBEAST
    THINK SAFE TRAIN SAFE BE SAFE

Americas Heroes
    Firehouse.com Guest

All of us at Dalmatian Productions, Inc., the producers of "RESCUE HEROES," and "America's Heroes: The Volunteers of Fire/Rescue," wish to express our most sincere condolences to the families, colleagues and friends of Firefighters David Malaney and Frank Whitby.
    May the memory of their dedication to the fire service, the families and communities serve as an inspiration to us all.

Steven S. Greene
    Executive Producer

evinson
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

May God hold each of you close in his arms.
    I found this poem, it helps me through the hard times.

"Lay me down beside still waters
    Lay to rest my body sore
    Send the word out to my Brothers
    The fire is down, let it burn no more."
    by Charlie Ball

willard3
    Firehouse.com Guest

Are condolences from the Officers and team members of the Willard Fire Protection Dist.
    Willard, MO.

------------------

knappsk
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our deepest sympathies to our brothers mourning the loss of two of their own, and to our brother fighting for his life in the hospital, you are in our thoughts.

Vic Peterson
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

IT SEEMS LIKE WE ARE DOING THIS WAY TOO OFTEN, BUT OUR PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE FAMILIES OF OUR TWO BROTHER FROM MISSOURI
    LOST IN THE LINE OF DUTY.ALSO OUR THOUGHTS ARE WITH THERE DEPARTMENT.

LT. VIC PETERSON
    CITY OF ELKO FIRE DEPT.
    ELKO,NV

GPFRS127
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Just as all of us were getting over the loss of Brother Tarver, we lose two more this past weekend. May God bless the families of Firefighters David Mulaney and Frank Whitby. May God heal Mark Hampton, Sr who was injured in the fire. Though we all know this is a dangerous job, these two men sacraficed their lives for others.
    They are the true heros.

------------------
    Andrew Coe
    Firefighter Green Pond Fire & Rescue Service
    http://greenpondfire.homestead.com/main.html

Vice President District 3 Alabama Firefighters Association
    http://www.alfire.com

GPFRS127
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Just as all of us were getting over the loss of Brother Tarver, we lose two more this past weekend. May God bless the families of Firefighters David Mulaney and Frank Whitby. May God heal Mark Hampton, Sr who was injured in the fire. Though we all know this is a dangerous job, these two men sacraficed their lives for others.
    They are the true heros.

------------------
    Andrew Coe
    Firefighter Green Pond Fire & Rescue Service
    http://greenpondfire.homestead.com/main.html

Vice President District 3 Alabama Firefighters Association
    http://www.alfire.com

maciroch
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Deering Fire & Rescue extends our condolences to the family & friends of our fallen brothers. May they rest in peace.

Bob Pragoff
    Deputy Chief
    Deering Fire & Rescue
    Deering, NH

Marty Mayes
    Firehouse.com Guest

Friends and fellow brothers, it is with deep regret that we extend our thoughts and prayers to you at this time. As with all deaths we shall remember and share your pain today and always. Our department lost two during a collaspe Feb.15,1999. Please hold on to your faith, from our expierence, your pain will pass and the great memeories remain.

Your brothers,
    River Oaks,TX. Fire

[This message has been edited by Marty Mayes (edited 03-19-2001).]

Peter Zambon
    Firehouse.com Guest

This is becoming a terrible site to visit. You never get use to reading about fallen brothers. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families of all three firefighter from the Lisbon fire dept.

Chris Cerci
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the City of McKeesport Bureau of Fire and our IAFF Local 10, I would like to express to the families of the fallen firefighters in this terrible tragedy our deepest sympathy. I would also like to express our thoughts and prayers to the brother and sister firefighters of the Sac Osage Fire Protection District. May our fallen brothers David Mulaney and Frank Whitby rest in peace with the angels above.
    We also wish firefighter Mark Hampton a speedy and full recovery.

Chris Cerci
    Mckeesport Fire Department
    IAFF Local 10

[This message has been edited by Chris Cerci (edited 03-19-2001).]

Thread Information