Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    fpo320
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post **LODD** Miami Twp (Hamilton County, OH)

**LODD** MIAMI TWP, (HAMILTON COUNTY, OHIO) WE ARE SAD TO REPORT THE PASSING OF FF BILL ELLISON WHO WAS HORRIBLY INJURIED IN A 3 ALARM FIRE ON 3/8/01. BILL LEAVES BEHIND A WIFE & 2 CHILDREN. MAY HE FOREVER REST IN PEACE.

Mike Linthicum
    Vice President
    FirePage Ohio

GPFRS127
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On Behalf of the Green Pond Volunteer Fire & Rescue Service and the Alabama Firefighters Association, my condolences to the family of firefighter BILL ELLISON. My thoughts and prayers are with you. May Gold Bless you in his own special way during your time of need.

------------------
    Andrew Coe
    Firefighter Green Pond Fire & Rescue Service
    http://greenpondfire.homestead.com/main.html

Vice President District 3 Alabama Firefighters Association
    http://www.alfire.com

WTFDFF10
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

From a fellow Ohio Firefighter, I would like to express condolences to Doc's family, friends and the members of the Anderson Twp. and Miami Twp. Fire Departments.

M. Collins
    Washington Township Fire & Rescue
    Lucas County, Ohio

paj
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the United Fire Company, Montrose, PA please accept our sympathies. Our prayers go out to the family of Bill, and we also think of our fellow firefighters who have endured so much in a few days. You all will be thought of and be in our prayers.

AXMAN620
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

ON BEHALF OF THE MIDDLEPORT DIV. OF FIRE ALLOW ME TO EXPRESS HOW DEEPLY SADDEND WE ARE TO HEAR OF THIS NOBLE WARRIOR'S PASSING OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH HIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND HIS CHILDREN AND FAMILY. " AND IF ACCORDING TO YOUR WILL.....BLESS WITH YOUR LOVING HANDS...MY CHILDREN AND MY WIFE....."

------------------
    SEE YA' @ THE BIG ONE!

CHAPLAIN 09
    Firehouse.com Guest

ON BEHALF OF THE FLINT HILL FIRE DEPT. OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH THE FAMILY OF OUR BROTHER AND FIREFIGHTER BILL ELLISON. MAY THE LORD BE WITH YOU AT THIS TIME.

------------------
    CHAPLAIN MICHAEL F. DAVIS

Americas Heroes
    Firehouse.com Guest

All of us at Dalmatian Productions, Inc., the producers of "RESCUE HEROES" and "America's Heroes: The Volunteers of Fire/Rescue," wish to express our sincere condolences to the family, colleagues and friends of FF Bill "Doc" Ellison. May the memory of his unswerving dedication to his family, department and community serve as an inspiration to us all.

Steven S. Greene
    Executive Producer

CSVFF45
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

To all the firefighters in Miami, OH:

It is with heartfelt sorrow, that I wish all the Family, Friends, and Fellow firefighters, condolences from Castle Shannon VFD. We just lost a friend of our department from a local department, and feel your pain. There is no greater loss than that of a brother. So often we are put into positions that put our lives in jeopardy, but it is only when we lose somebody that the community realizes the hazards of our job. Be strong! Bill will watch over us all.

Rick Tomnay
    Firefighter
    Castle Shannon VFD

NFD226
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Once again we lose another brave soul. A fire fighter who passed on doing what they love. We have lost too many too soon. We must ast not to prevent any more. Education and better equipment is the only prevention.
    To the family friends and the Miami TWP Fire Service I send on behalf of the Norridgewock Fire Dept. of Norridgewock Maine our deepest heart felt sympathy.

Ken Shultz
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the Green Valley Fire District we wish to extend our deepest sympathy to the family, friends, and fellow firefighters of Firefighter Bill Ellison. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. God Bless you all and keep you safe.

Ken Shultz, firefighter/Paramedic
    Green Valley Fire District
    Green Valley, Arizona

charlieshotspot
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

may god be with the familiy and my brother firefighter (doc)no one willlever realize the pain and suffering,and the effort put in to firefighting we all need support for equipment & training and the 24 hour a day protection we provide!

south carolina's
    Bravest

camm256
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

THE MEMBERS OF THE BELLEVUE, KY FIRE DEPT. WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND THEIR HEARTFELT SORROWS TO THE FAMILY OF "DOC", HIS FRIENDS, & EXTENDED FAMILY, FIREFIGHTERS. IT IS ALWAYS HARD WHEN WE LOSE A BROTHER. IT IS ESPECIALLY HARD WHEN IT HITS SO CLOSE TO HOME.

eggertd
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Mt. Penn Fire Co. and Lower Alsace Ambulance I would like to extend our condolences to the family and fellow firefighters of FF Bill Ellison. May he rest in peace.

Michrehf
    Firehouse.com Guest

My thought and prayers go to the Family, Freinds and Co-workers of FF Bill Ellison. Yet another member of our family has past way to soon. The support you have from the Fire Service Community will help ease your pain. I am sure Bill is in heaven and will remain at your side forever. As all of us know, we love what we do and do what we love. Take that thought with you when you think of Bill.

------------------
    Michael R. Rehfeld
    Firefighter
    Baltimore County, Maryland
    IAFF Local 1311

Marty Maynard
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of my family, I want to express our condolences to the family and friends of Bill Ellison and the department.

JCoggin3
    Firehouse.com Guest

It is truly with heartfelt sorrow, that I extend my deepest sympathies to all the Family, Friends, and Fellow Firefighters who were close to Bill. All to often we put our lives on the line performing a job that we dearly love. We are a brotherhood that comes together to share all life has to offer.

In this tragic time, my family and I pray for our brother who has fallen, we pray for his wife and children - that they make never forget the true hero he was as a husband - father - and courageous firefighter, we pray that his family - friends and fellow firefighters may work through their sorrow and always find joy in the fond memories of Bill.

God Bless Bill.

Jim Coggin #115
    Firefighter/EMT
    Fairfield Township, Ohio

DAG164
    Firehouse.com Guest

I would like to express my condolances to the Fire Department Brothers, relatives and friends of fallen hero Bill Ellison, he will never be forgotten and may he rest in peace.

------------------------------------------

Meri Kassner, FF/EMT
    Locust Valley FD
    Nassau County, New York

Bill Gustafson
    Firehouse.com Guest

No one can know the pain you feel unless they have been there. This to both family and the brotherhood.
    Our prayers will be with you in this your time of grief and need.

Bill Gustafson Battalion Chief (retired)Springfield, MO FD Local 152 & Nixa,MO FD Local 3904.
    Mark Gustafson FF Austin,TX FD Local 975

Thread Information