BucksEng91
    Firehouse.com Guest

My prayers and thoughts are with the family and friends of Firefighter Jim Heenan, and with his fire service colleagues. Jim bravely entered a well-involved building to search for victims who had been reported entrapped. His purpose, his heart, and his legacy are pure, virtuous, and courageous.

Godspeed, brother. I look forward to the day when I can shake your hand.

------------------
    J. Black

The opinions expressed are mine and mine alone and may not reflect those of any organization with which I am associated.

Boxalrm
    Firehouse.com Guest

We wish to send our most sincere condolences to the family,friends and fellow fire fighters of James Hennan.

IAFF

------------------

firefighter1359
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Sorry to here about the loss of a great firefighter, I too have felt the adrenaline rush, and know that it is sometimes to great to conquer. It is good to know that he is with god, fighting the fires of hell, from the kingdom of heaven.

------------------
    Tony Benner, FF St.13

Americas Heroes
    Firehouse.com Guest

All of us at Dalmatian Productions, Inc., the producers of "RESCUE HEROES" and "America's Heroes: The Volunteers of Fire/Rescue," wish to express our sincere condolences to the family, colleagues and friend of FF Jim Heenan.

May the memories if his dedication to his family, his profession and his community serve as an inspiration to us all.

Steven S. Greene
    Executive Producer

RF81
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our deepest sympathies go out to you at the Verga Fire Company in the death of James Heenan. We hold you in our prayers in this your time of sorrow.

Nowrich Twp. Firefighters
    IAFF 1723

GPFRS127
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On Behalf of the members of the Green Pond Volunteer Fire & Rescue Service and the Alabama Firefighters Association, we extend our most sincere condolences to the family and members of Firefighter James Heenan of Verga FC NJ

------------------
    Andrew Coe
    Firefighter Green Pond Fire & Rescue Service
    http://greenpondfire.homestead.com/main.html

Vice President District 3 Alabama Firefighters Association
    http://www.alfire.com

Captain Gonzo
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Rest in peace, brother. My condolences go out to the Heenan Family and the Vergas Fire Company.

truckie1794
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the Porter Vol. Fire Dept., I would like to extend our deepest regrets to the Heenan family, Jim's friends and our bother and sister firefighters in West Deptford, the their loss. May he rest in peace.

Tom Gruber
    Secretary,
    Porter VFD, TX

Dennis83
    Firehouse.com Guest

I would just like to say i am proud of our brother james. I am sorry for his lose and may he rest in peace. My prayers are with the family

acunn1
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I am saddened to hear of FF Heenan passing. My condolences go out to his family .

JMyer
    Firehouse.com Guest

It sorrows me deeply to hear of another loss, so soon after our brother in AZ fell. May Firefighter Heenan's family and department's morning be short and memory long, for he is now on duty with those from our family who have fallen before, and now serve with us in spirit, and always remember that our family is your family.
    Jason and Heather Myer FF/EMT's

csfdexplorer
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Colorado Springs Fire Department... God Bless Jim and his family.

BDowney53
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Marple Township Ambulance Corps, PA, I would like to express my deepest condolences on the death of Firefighter James Heenan. My god be with his family and friends during this huge lost.

Bill Downey, EMT-B
    Chief

EJNLT18
    Firehouse.com Guest

We would like to extend our most heartfelt condolences to James Heenans family and all his brothers and sisters at the Verga Fire Dept.. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Respectfully yours,

Folsom Fire Co.
    Sta. 18
    Folsom , PA

Smoke_Eater17
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My deepest heartfelt condolences go out to the family and friends of FF James Heenan. As well as to the Verga FC. and community that they serve.

All gave some but you gave all.
    Rest well Brother, The Angels will stand watch for you now.

Kathleen Newman
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Your struggle is over James, but your strong will will carry on forever,many prayers are with your family now.

Kathleen Newman
    Wife of 9101 Deptford NJ

18-10Robert
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

God bless Jim Heenan. Logan Township Ambulance Explorer Post 189 expresses its deepest condolances to Station 6-2, and especially to the family of FF Heenan. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Robert Taylor
    Explorer Captain

j. schmidt
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Gibbstown Fire Co. our deepest sympathy goes out to Jim his family and the members of the Verga Fire Co.

Steve Pengra
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

We just read of the death of Firefighter James Heenan. Our thoughts and prayers go
    out to his wife and family during this most
    difficult time.

Steve Pengra
    IAFF Local 3650
    Redmond, ORegon

Chief302
    Firehouse.com Guest

On Behalf of the Beverly Road Fire Co. #2, WE extend our most sincere and heartfelt condolences to Firefighter Jim Heenans family, as well as to our brothers and sisters of the Verga Fire Co."Jim, May You Rest in Peace, You are in Our Thoughts and Prayers, May God Bless Your Family."

------------------

Brian Dunlap
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Speaking on Behalf of The Members of The Stratford Vol. Fire Co. Camden County, NJ --- Our Thoughts and Prayers are with you Jim......As well as your Family and the Verga Fire Company Station 6-2

firemanjim
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of the West End Fire Co. wish to extend our deepest condolences to the family of James Heenan. He fought a fight anyone of his fellow brothers would be proud of. Rest peacefully Jim.

fire1694
    Firehouse.com Guest

From the members of Barrington and Collingswood EMS we express our deepest condolences to the family of James Heenen and to the members of the Verga Fire Department. You have our prayers and upmost respect, if there is anything you need please do not hesitate to ask. We are commited to helping one of our own.

In sincere regret,
    Steve and Cheryl Collingswood & Barrington EMS

------------------
    Emt/Firefighter Lieberum
    Emt Ehrman

Jfire61
    Firehouse.com Guest

From the officers and firefighters of the Clementon Fire Department, We wish to send our deepest regrets to the Heenen family.
    " May God hold you in his arms and give his hand to your family in this time of need.
    You are a hero and will be greatly missed but will never be forgotten! " God bless you and your family.

Clementon Fire Department
    Clementon N.J.

eggertd
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Mt. Penn Fire Co. #1 and Lower Alsace Ambulance I would like to extend our condolences to the family and fellow firefighters of FF James Heenan. May he rest in peace.

David Eggert
    FF/EMT

Thread Information