Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Kathleen Newman
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Your struggle is over James, but your strong will will carry on forever,many prayers are with your family now.

Kathleen Newman
    Wife of 9101 Deptford NJ

18-10Robert
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

God bless Jim Heenan. Logan Township Ambulance Explorer Post 189 expresses its deepest condolances to Station 6-2, and especially to the family of FF Heenan. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Robert Taylor
    Explorer Captain

j. schmidt
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Gibbstown Fire Co. our deepest sympathy goes out to Jim his family and the members of the Verga Fire Co.

Steve Pengra
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

We just read of the death of Firefighter James Heenan. Our thoughts and prayers go
    out to his wife and family during this most
    difficult time.

Steve Pengra
    IAFF Local 3650
    Redmond, ORegon

Chief302
    Firehouse.com Guest

On Behalf of the Beverly Road Fire Co. #2, WE extend our most sincere and heartfelt condolences to Firefighter Jim Heenans family, as well as to our brothers and sisters of the Verga Fire Co."Jim, May You Rest in Peace, You are in Our Thoughts and Prayers, May God Bless Your Family."

------------------

Brian Dunlap
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Speaking on Behalf of The Members of The Stratford Vol. Fire Co. Camden County, NJ --- Our Thoughts and Prayers are with you Jim......As well as your Family and the Verga Fire Company Station 6-2

firemanjim
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of the West End Fire Co. wish to extend our deepest condolences to the family of James Heenan. He fought a fight anyone of his fellow brothers would be proud of. Rest peacefully Jim.

fire1694
    Firehouse.com Guest

From the members of Barrington and Collingswood EMS we express our deepest condolences to the family of James Heenen and to the members of the Verga Fire Department. You have our prayers and upmost respect, if there is anything you need please do not hesitate to ask. We are commited to helping one of our own.

In sincere regret,
    Steve and Cheryl Collingswood & Barrington EMS

------------------
    Emt/Firefighter Lieberum
    Emt Ehrman

Jfire61
    Firehouse.com Guest

From the officers and firefighters of the Clementon Fire Department, We wish to send our deepest regrets to the Heenen family.
    " May God hold you in his arms and give his hand to your family in this time of need.
    You are a hero and will be greatly missed but will never be forgotten! " God bless you and your family.

Clementon Fire Department
    Clementon N.J.

eggertd
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Mt. Penn Fire Co. #1 and Lower Alsace Ambulance I would like to extend our condolences to the family and fellow firefighters of FF James Heenan. May he rest in peace.

David Eggert
    FF/EMT

Halligan84
    Firehouse.com Guest

Rest in peace brother. Your family and brother firefighters are in in our prayers.

FireRescue45
    Firehouse.com Guest

A sinking feeling runs throughout me every time I hear the news that a fellow firefighter has been lost in the line of duty. The loss is unmeasurable. To know that this has happened so close to home is devastating. James bravely put his life on the line so that others could be saved. A true hero. I am very proud as a firefighter to see the overwhelming support from everyone on his behalf. My heart goes out to the family and friends of James Heenan and the Verga Fire Company.

[This message has been edited by FireRescue45 (edited 03-26-2001).]

Ross Johnson
    Firehouse.com Guest

My thoughts and prayers go out the family and fellow firefighters of James Heenan. It is always sad to learn of one more brother we will not have the privilege of meeting. My condolences to all who knew and worked with firefighter Heenan.

------------------
    Gettysburg Fire Department (PA) FF/NREMT-B
    Brookside Engine Company,Div of Mendham Twp Fire Dept(NJ) FF
    Mendham Twp EMS EMT-B
    These views are my own and do not reflect those of these departments

fireman1276
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I had the honor of attending Firefighter I with Jim and didnt know him out side of school but wish his family the best and hope that they are guided by God during these hard times....A fellow Brother sends.....

------------------
    Proud member of station 33 Suisun Fire Protection District

Bill Gustafson
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our Prayers and condolences are with the family of Firefighter Heenan and the Verga FC. in the loss of their brother, husband and father.

Bill Gustafson, BC and the members of the Springfield, MO and Nixa, MO Fire Departments.
    Mark Gustafson, FF and the members of the Austin, TX Fire Department

rspen4
    Firehouse.com Guest

The all our brothers and sisters in the Verga FC, and to the Family of Firefighter Heenan. We would like to send our deepest condolences. Thank you for being a hero. may the good Lord bless you, your family, and all your brothers and sisters. You will always be in our hearts and prayers.

Your Brothers and Sisters,
    Fair Haven Volunteer Fire Company #1, Fair Haven, N.J.

Jim Beutel
    Firehouse.com Guest

God bless Jim Heenan, our fallen brother.

Jim Beutel
    Colonial Manor Fire Association
    West Deptford Township, NJ

Michrehf
    Firehouse.com Guest

Once again, we find ourselves mourning the loss of a brother. To the family, friends and co-workers of brother Jim Heenan please accept our thoughts and prayers. Brother Heenan is in a better place and smiling down on you. He put up a mighty struggle but in the end the Lord wanted him. Please remember that were ever you are he will be with you.

------------------
    Michael R. Rehfeld
    Firefighter
    Baltimore County, Maryland
    IAFF Local 1311

Steelman Hiles
    Firehouse.com Guest

Lightbulb

Sincere condolences to the Verga Fire Company and the family of James Heenan.You are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Steelman Hiles
    Assistant Chief
    Cumberland Vol.Fire Co.
    Maurice River Township

mike021
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

He fought one hell of a battle. Unfortunatly he lost this one. From Norwood Fire Co. Delaware County Pa, sorry for the loss of a fellow brother firefighter, and a family man. God Bless everyone!

------------------
    This is your brain... Pierce
    This is your Brain on drugs..... E-One
    http://www.nfco1.freeservers.com

Thread Information