Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Firekatz04
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy FF succumbs to injuries

Just saw this on the 6:00 news tonight. Firefighter James Heenan of Verga FC NJ succombed to his burns that he suffered while battling a house fire on Jan. 01, 2001.
    We extend our sympathies to his family.

HuskyCT
    Firehouse.com Guest

Brothers of the Verga Fire Company,

Our deepest condolences to your department and the family of Brother Heenan. God bless you Brother Heenan. You are in our hearts and prayers. May the Good Lord bless you all in your time of need.

Prayerfully and Respectfully,

Your Brothers and Sisters of the
    City of Durham (NC) Fire Department and
    IAFF Local 668

mike.heltzel
    Firehouse.com Guest

My most sincere condolences go out to the Heenan Family and the West Deptford Fire Department.God bless you....
    Rest in peace James.........

Mike Heltzel
    Volunteer firefighter
    Eng Co 1
    Ansonia Fire Department
    Ansonia,CT USA

CHAPLAIN 09
    Firehouse.com Guest

ON BEHALF OF THE FLINT HILL FIRE DEPT. WE SEND OUR CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY OF OUR BROTHER JIM HEENAN.YOU ARE IN OUR HEARTS AND PRAYERS. MAY GOD BLESS.

------------------
    CHAPLAIN MICHAEL F. DAVIS

paets
    Firehouse.com Guest

God Bless you Jim.

actionj21
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I wish to send our most sincere condolences
    on behalf of the Garrettford-Drexel Hill vol. fire co. Delaware County ,Pa
    to the family,friends and fellow fire fighters of James hennan. May god bless and keep each one of you. You are in our hearts and our prayers.

------------------

rdnkcheif
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I, and my staff, offer our sincere condolences, to the family, friends, and the brothers and sisters within Verga Fire Company. May God comfort you in this time of sorrow.
    All of us in fire service have lost a brother, and it cuts to the quick. We thank God for the time that we did have with him, and pray for all who knew him, and loved him.

Mark S. Warnick (founder and national coordinator)
    Helping Our Own
    firefighter helping firefighter

fyrmedik
    Firehouse.com Guest

Yet another brother makes the supreme sacrifice for another. God bless Jim, his family, and the department.

Derrick McNeil
    Firefighter-Paramedic

njcism1
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our deepest condolences to Verga Fire and Rescue, West Deptford EMS, West Deptford Township and all the firefighters in Gloucester County and especially to the family Jim Heenan. You are in our hearts and prayers. May the Good Lord bless you all in your time of need.

Prayerfully and Respectfully,

Roland Kandle
    New Jersey CISM Team
    Team Director

------------------
    roland kandle

Joey_S
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

To the family of James Heenen, I am praying that God will give you strength, and that he will bless you in this trying time. God Bless You.
    To my brothers in the Verga Fire Rescue, God be with you as you face the days ahead without your brother.

Sincerely, Joey Sannutti and
    Your Brothers from
    Hazlehurst Fire Rescue
    Hazlehurst, GA

Afd731
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of our brother FireFighter Jim Heenan. We pray that his self-sacrifice and unselfishness will never be forgotten. God bless you Jim, and rest easy.

Ada Fire Department
    Local 2298
    Ada, Oklahoma

WGFC10
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Officers & Members of the Willow Grove Volunteer Fire Co. #1 (Montgomery Co., PA) offer our sympathy on the passing of FF. Jim Heenan. May his good deeds serve as an inspiration to all his fellow firefighters.

FIGHTING 62
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

ON BEHALF OF THE OFFFICERS AND MEMBERS OF THE S. M. VAUCLAIN FIRE CO. RIDLEY TOWNSHIP, PA. WE SEND OUR DEEPEST CONDOLENCE TO THE FAMILY, FRIENDS AND FELLOW FIREFIGHTERS OF JAMES HEENAN. OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU.MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

lambo90
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My condolences go out to the family and friends of Firefighter James Heenan.

Rush
    Firehouse.com Guest

My condolences and prayers go out to the family of Firefighter James Heenan. Also to the members of Verga Fire Company.

Lt. Edward Bell
    Ertlon Fire Company #1

BFD182
    Firehouse.com Guest

It is indeed a sad day when we loose another brother. On behalf of the Officers and Men of the Belltown Fire Department in Stamford CT I extend our heartfelt condolences to the family, both by blood and by flame, of Brother James Heenan. He will be remembered in our thoughts and prayers.

Alan Shaw, FF
    Belltown Fire Department
    Stamford, CT

Nevin Steffy
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

It is with great sorrow that I learn about the passing of Brother Jim Heenan. Our sympathies go out to the family, friends, and fellow firefighters of the Verga Fire Department and all members of the West Deptford Twp Fire Departments.

May your soul now rest in peace, Jim.

Nevin Steffy
    Safety Officer
    Millington Volunteer Fire Co.

Vic Peterson
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

ANOTHER BROTHER LOST, AS I'VE SAID BEFORE WE ARE DOING THIS WAY TOO OFTEN. HE DID FIGHT ONE HECK OF A FIGHT.
    MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO HIS FAMILY AND TO THE VERGA FIRE COMPANY,

LT. VIC PETERSON
    CITY OF ELKO FIRE DEPT.
    ELKO,NV

firemanklk1
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

All of us with the Phoenix Fire Department would like to send our heart filled condolences to all of our brothers with the Verga Fire Department. Our prayers are with you and your family. God bless all of you.

[This message has been edited by firemanklk1 (edited 03-26-2001).]

firefighter_e40
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

The Edmonton-Metcalfe Volunteer Fire & Rescue would like to send our most heartfelt thoughts and prayer out to our fallen brother's family during this time of tragedy. Just remember our thoughts and memories are what hold us together. God Bless You!

Thread Information