Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    captstanm1
    Firehouse.com Guest

It saddens me to see that we have lost two more brother firefighters. Each day we lay down our lives so that others may continue to live. Those that pay the ultimate sacrifice to help others in need are in deed true heroes. Our hearts go out to the families of our fallen comrades. May God watch over you and help you understand all of this and guide you through your times of saddness, anger and loss. To their Departments we can only say, dont give up and continue to serve in honor of your brothers. To those that have passed, please watch over us from the busiest Engine House in the World.....Heaven....and protect us.

Stan Mettinger
    Fire Consultant(retired Captain)
    Florida

Cindy Parker
    Firefighter Paramedic
    Florida

Trey and Ryan Mettinger (my sons)
    Virginia

[This message has been edited by captstanm1 (edited 04-10-2001).]

Blaze108
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the two FF that drowned. May they rest in peace and God Bless.

J. Dell
    Bellevue VFC
    Bellevue, PA

firefighter rick g
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My condolences go out the the family and friends of the 2 firefighters killed while doing what they were trained to do. REST IN PEACE TONY AND SCOTT for you are the Heroes

------------------

Americas Heroes
    Firehouse.com Guest

All of us at Dalmatian Productions, Inc., producers of "RESCUE HEROES" and "America's Heroes: The Volunteers of Fire/Rescue" wish to express our sincere condolences to the families, comrades and friends of ***'t. Chief Anthony Murdick and FF/PM Scott Wilson.

May the memories of their unselfish dedication to their department, their communities and their families serve as an inspiration to us all.

Steven S. Greene
    Executive Producer

chiefjay4
    Firehouse.com Guest

The men and women of the Lyndora Vol Fire Department offer our sympathy to the families as well as the brother firefighters of Scott and Tony. Our prayers will be with all of you.

Ronald L. Coleman
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our hearts go out to the families, friends, and colleagues of our two fallen brothers. As with all LODD it saddens our hearts to hear Pennsylvania has added two more of our bravest to the list of firefighter deaths this year. Our condolences go out to your grieving brothers and family members. You will be missed and remembered by all that you have touched as well as the many people that never had the pleasure of meeting you. Thank you both for the time, effort and sacrifice that you have given to the emergency services. “God Bless Our Fallen Brothers”.

------------------
    Ronald. L Coleman

jspears
    Firehouse.com Guest

To the families and friends of Anthony Murdick and Scott Wilson, my thoughts and prayers will be with you. To Anthony and Scott, gentlemen, rest well, you have earned it.

Jon Spears
    Pleasant Hill Fire&Rescue
    Pleasant Hill Mo.

Firefighter194
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our deepest sympathies go to the families of Anthony Murdick and Scott Wilson. Our department had the privlidge of having Tony as a member back in the mid 90's, while he was attending school. He was a good firefighter and wanted to learn all that he could about the profession. I was happy to see that he had progressed up the rank of Asst. Chief. He and Scott will be truly be missed by all his brother & sister firefighters, but only time will help heal the wounds, but these wounds will never heal completely, and NO ONE will ever forget that they gave the ultimate sacrifice, their lives.

Tom McDonough
    Monroeville Fire Co.4
    Monroeville, PA.

tnls1
    Firehouse.com Guest

We mourn with you the loss of your members. Our prayers and thoughts go out to the families and friends of our fallen brothers.

Capt. Troy Nelson
    Sunnyvale Volunteer FD
    Sunnyvale, Texas

scottieemt
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I have known scott for 3 years now. after going through 2 years of him as my teacher at vo-tech and also being good friends on the side the news was very upsetting to me. I wish the best for tracy and the little one.I also wish the best for tony's family also. I just wanted to thank scott for the wonderful memories he has given me. REST IN PEACE SCOTT AND TONY.Scott you will never be forgotten NEVER.

Thank You,
    Scott M Garing
    Zelienople Fire company

------------------
    Scott M Garing

RaceResQ
    Firehouse.com Guest

May The Road Rise To Meet You.
    May The Wind Be Always At Your Back.
    May The Sun Shine Warm Upon Your Face,
    And The Rains Fall Soft Upon Your Fields.
    And Until We Meet Again,
    May God Hold You In The Palm Of His Hand.
    IRISH BLESSING

To my brothers and sisters in Unionville, Butler County. Reflect and Rejoice the lives of your brothers, Believe they are in a better place.
    "May God Hold You In The Palm Of His Hand".

Chief Lauer, good leaders are known for great leadership in times of crisis. Lead your people with strength in this time of crisis.
    Do the Right Thing, Not the Easy Thing, Know that your people will follow your strength, Keep the Faith, Keep them Safe.

Patrick Moore
    North Sewickley Fire Rescue Department
    Beaver Falls, Beaver County, Pennsylvania

GPFRS127
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the members of the Green Pond Fire & Rescue Service and the Alabama Firefighters Association. We extend our condolences to the familes of the 2 firefighters from the Unionville Fire Department who died while trying to save another.

God Bless!

------------------
    Andrew Coe
    Firefighter Green Pond Fire & Rescue Service
    http://greenpondfire.homestead.com/main.html

Vice President District 3 Alabama Firefighters Association
    http://www.alfire.com

ff-emt-ritz527
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our deepest regards and sympathy goes out to the family and friends of the two fallen firefighters Scott and Tony. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Slippery Rock VFC and Rescue Team

ebush
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

As a retired firefighter from East Butler who has run many mutual aid calls with Unionville, I express my heartfelt condolences. While I did not know either of these heroes personally, they still are a great loss to my brotherhood.

Stand down, Scott and Anthony. Your duty is complete here on earth, now having been called to serve a higher authority.

Eric Bush
    The Last Alarm http://www.lastalarm.org

GCFirefighter
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Grove City Volunteer Fire Department would like to extend our deepest sympathies and our prayers to the Murdick and Wilson families and to the Unionville Fire Department.

------------------
    Jesse Badger
    Firefighter
    Grove City Fire Dept.

michael pflugh
    Firehouse.com Guest

I would like to thank all of the fire fighters throughout the country that has supported us in during the tragis incident that hit our fire department this week. It is comforting to know that we have such a large loving family of fire fighters. Thank you and I love all of you as if you are my own family.
    Thanks Acssitant chief Michael Pflugh Unionville Fire department, Butler County, PA

keeatonsr
    Firehouse.com Guest

From the men and women of Union Twsp. Fire and Rescue;

Our hearts and prayers go out to the families and fellow firefighters of Anthony Murdick and Scott Wilson. May the deeds of these two heroes not be forgotten and live always in the hearts and minds of their brother firefighters.

Anthony Murdick and Scott Wilson, rest in Gods' peace, you have earned it.

Unionville Volunteer Fire Department members "Be strong and Courageous... For the Lord your God goes with you." Deut. 31:6

Kim Eaton Sr.
    Safety Officer
    Union Twsp. Fire and Rescue
    Wheeler In.

570eck
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the West Cape May VFD. Our thoughts and prayers are extended to fellow firefighters Tony and Scott. We are saddend to hear of this tremendous loss.

Michael Eck, President
    WCMVFD

MRVAR520
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Our sympathy and condolences go out to the families and friends affected by this tragic loss. We will be attending on Thursday in support of our brothers. Our prayers are with you!

Middle River Vol. Ambulance Rescue Co.
    Water Rescue & Emergency Dive Team
    Baltimore County Maryland WWW.MRVAR.COM

------------------
    Joe Davis
    Sr. Vice President
    Middle River Vol. Ambulance Rescue Co.

[This message has been edited by MRVAR520 (edited 04-10-2001).]

dhw01
    Firehouse.com Guest

To the families & friends of Scott Wilson & Anthony Murdick, we extend our thoughts & prayers.

David H. Webb
    Saltsburg Volunteer Fire Department

Thread Information