Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    WebTeamG
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post LODD 4/10 - FL FF Dies In Fall

Please post condolences for the Florida firefighter who was killed Tuesday after taking a fall and suffering a major head injury <a href="http://www.firehouse.com/lodd/2001/fl_apr10.html">http://www.firehouse.com/lodd/2001/fl_apr10.html</a>
    Thanks
    WebTeam
    ---
    Florida Firefighter Dies in Fall

A Florida firefighter was killed Tuesday after a fall at his fire station resulted in a massive head injury.

Brian Reed had 12 years of service with West Manatee Fire and Rescue. He started as a volunteer and became a full time firefighter in 1995, said Larry Leinhauser, spokesman for the Manatee County Department of Public Safety.

captstanm1
    Firehouse.com Guest

As an employee of ELITE FIRE & SAFETY INC., on behalf of the company I would like to express our sorrow in the loss of a brother firefighter. In addition, as a retired firefighter and on behalf of my girlfriend (firefighter in Fla.) and my son (firefighter in Va.)I would like to express personal sorrow in the loss. Each time a brother or sister firefighter passes we take time to pause and reflect on our past experiences and realize how close we may have come. Our sypmpathy goes out to the family of our fallen comrade. Rest assured that every heart of every firefighter goes out to you. Our prayers are with you and your department. May god watch over all of you and guide you as you work through this tragic time.

Stan Mettinger (retired)
    Cindy Parker (Firefighter/Paramedic)
    Trey Mettinger (firefighter)

CHAPLAIN 09
    Firehouse.com Guest

ON BEHALF OF THE FLINT HILL FIRE DEPT.WE SEND OUR CONDOLENCES AND PRAYERS FOR OUR BROTHER BRIAN REED AND HIS FAMILY. MAY GOD BLESS AND BE WITH YOU AT THIS TIME.

------------------
    CHAPLAIN MICHAEL F. DAVIS

Thread Information