Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: EMTS in Indiana

JMyer
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post EMTS in Indiana

It saddens me to hear that someone would do something such as this to two people who saved lives of those in need. It shows that unfortunatly not even those of us in the emergency services are now seen with a lack of respect. We bust ours saving thiers, and simply put people do not teach the younger generations to respect us. To the families I hope your mourning is short and the memories long. Jason Myer FF/EMT

GPFRS127
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

This is a very sad thing. My thoughts and parayers goes out to the families and co-workers.

------------------
    Andrew Coe
    Firefighter Green Pond Fire & Rescue Service
    http://greenpondfire.homestead.com/main.html

Vice President District 3 Alabama Firefighters Association
    http://www.alfire.com

interiorcommando
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of Bloomington Metropolitan Firefighters Union local 586 sends prayers and deepest sympathy regarding the loss of
    of two dedicated public servants...may they rest in peace.

awholt
    Firehouse.com Guest

In the early morning hours of April 19, 2001, my friend, fellow fire-fighter, and Advanced-EMT, Bradley S. Maxwell along with his EMS partner Marsha Rainey were shot and killed while working their EMS shift at the Pike County, IN EMS station. I am posting this letter as my way of keeping the memories of Brad and Marsha alive. Brad was only 22 years old but was one of the most dedicated EMT's and Volunteer Firefighters that I have ever served with. Marsha had 22 years of experience has an EMT. This senseless act of violence has touched the lives of many people. Brad also served with Dubois County EMS out of Jasper, IN. He was a very active member of the Jefferson Township Volunteer Fire Dept. He will be sadly missed by all. Please keep the victim's families, the EMS families, and our fire department family in your prayers.
    Thank You.

Thread Information