Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    webteama
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post LODD 6/2: MO Firefighter Dies in Rollover

Please post condolences for the Dearborn, Missouri firefighter who died while responding to an emergency call when the pumper truck he was riding in overturned.
    http://www.firehouse.com/lodd/2001/mo_june3.html
    Thanks
    WebTeam

Fire416
    Firehouse.com Guest

We the members of the Meadow Lake Volunteer Fire Department send our deepest smpathy and support to the family.

Respectfully Submitted,
    Major John S. Forman
    Fire Division Officer
    MLVFD

Corey Sloan
    Firehouse.com Guest

Members of the Dearborn Area Fire Protection District,

Your loss is felt by members of the fire service across the State of Missouri and the nation. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

------------------
    Corey Sloan
    Investigator
    MO State Fire Marshal

Corey Sloan
    Firehouse.com Guest

To the family of Dearborn Area Fire Protection District Firefighter Travis Brown,

There is no way we can feel or understand the magnitude of your loss. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Remember, Travis is a firefighter and he continues to have a family in the fire service from across the State of Missouri and this nation.

May God bless you through this difficult time.

------------------
    Corey Sloan
    Investigator
    MO State Fire Marshal

electrikpimp
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of the Ellendale Vol. Fire Co. of Ellendale, DE wish to convey their condolences to the family, friends, and community of Dearborn, Missouri.

Firefighter Aaron Moore
    Ellendale Vol. Fire Co.
    Ellendale, DE

[This message has been edited by electrikpimp (edited 06-03-2001).]

Asst23g
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My condolences to all of your members and to the families involved in this tragic incident. From all the members of the Biglerville hose and truck company #1

jeremiah
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I would like to express my deepest sympathies to the family of firefighter Travis Brown and to the Dearborn Fire Department. You are all in our prayers. May GOD bless you all in your time of suffering.

Jeremiah Harmon
    Firefigher/EMT
    Carroll Co. Fire/Rescue & Heard Co. EMA
    Georgia

Patti
    Firehouse.com Guest

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, my deepest sympathy goes out to all the members and family, we lost one of our Firefighters here, my husband Jimmy Heenan from West Deptford, NJ, also in the line of duty.. No one can even think what you are all feeling,..My thoughts and prayers are with you all... God bless you all..
    Patti Heenan and boys, and all the members of the Verga Fire Company Station 6-2, West Deptford, NJ

CHAPLAIN 09
    Firehouse.com Guest

ON BEHALF OF THE FLINT HILL FIRE DEPT.WE SEND OUR PRAYERS FOR OUR BROTHER AND HIS FAMILY. MAY GOD COMFORT YOUR HEARTS AT THIS TIME.

------------------
    CHAPLAIN MICHAEL F. DAVIS

neut
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Our condolences to the members of the Dearborn Area Fire Protection Distrist and the family of Travis Brown as we to have unfortunatly felt your loss a few years ago with the death of two of our brothers in the line of duty. It is not an easy thing to go through and I hope we never have to do it again. We will keep you in our prayers and thoughts.

Members of the
    Chillicothe Emergency Services
    Fire/EMS/Rescue
    Chillicothe, Missouri

moggie69er
    Firehouse.com Guest

A firefighters pledge is to promise concern for others, a willingness to help all those in need.
    A firefighters pledge is a promise of courage, courage to face and conquer his fears and courage to share and endure the ordeal of those who need him.
    A firefighters pledge is the wisdom to lead, the compassion to comfort, and the love to serve unselfishly whenever he is called
    And a promise of strength, strength of heart to bear whatever burdens might be placed upon him and the strength of body to deliver to safety all those placed within his care.

Firefighter Travis Brown, you have been called by God to come serve him. We pray for your soul and your family. You have answered the call of duty and have served your community well. You will always be remembered in the hearts of those you have served. As we are gathered on this day, let us not look to mourning, for that is over, let us now rejoice as our brother, comrade, firefighter, will walk on to heaven, with God the almighty father. Firefighter Travis Brown, on behalf of the Youngsville Fire Dept. you have answered your last call.
    Rest in peace fellow brother and volunteer.

[This message has been edited by moggie69er (edited 06-03-2001).]

MedicFF4
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of myself and the members of Buckroe Volunteer Fire Company in Hampton Virginia, I would like to express my deepest sympothy in the loss of our brother firefighter. I pray that God will bless his family both at home and at his station.

EUitts
    Firehouse.com Guest

I would like to extend my condolences to Firefighter Brown's family and the members of the Dearborn Area Fire Protection District. Rest in peace brother...may you never be forgotten.

FF Eric Uitts
    Norwalk, CT Fire Department

lambo90
    Firehouse.com Guest

To the family and friends of Firefighter Travis Brown, I offer my condolences for your loss. May you have the strength to carry on and honor his memory.

------------------
    Joseph A. Lamb
    Lieutenant 91
    Warminster Fire Department

The opinions expressed herein may or may not represent the opinions of any group or organization, with which I am associated.

FSRIZZIO
    Firehouse.com Guest

Pea Ridge Fire Department
    Pea Ridge Arkansas

Peter M. Marcks
    Firehouse.com Guest

On Behalf of the Quogue Fire Dept, our deepest sympathy in your time of loss.

------------------
    Peter Marcks
    Quogue Fire Dept.
    Long Island NY

CFD14
    Firehouse.com Guest

My deepest sympathy to the Family, friends, and co-workers of Travis Brown. My sympathy also extends to the Members of the Dearborn Area Fire Protection District in the loss of your Brother.
    My prayers to the Lord God Almighty for His Presence, Grace and Strength for the Family in their time of great loss and suffering. May he bless and comfort each person involved in this tragedy. In the Holy name of Christ Jesus, I pray. Amen.

Keith Haberer
    Colby Fire Dept.
    Colby, Kansas

Americas Heroes
    Firehouse.com Guest

All of us at Dalmatian Productions, Inc., producers of "RESCUE HEROES", "America's Heroes: The Volunteers of Fire/Rescue" and "Taming the Red Devil" wish to express our heartfelt condolences to the family, colleagues and friends of FF Travis Brown. May the memories of his dedication to his family, his department and his community serve as an inspiration to all.

Steven S. Greene
    Creator & Executive Producer

woodrow25
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of myself and the brothers and sisters of the Sni Valley Protection District, we wish to express our sympathy with the loss of Firefighter Brown. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Dearborn Area Fire Protection District and the surrounding departments that worked with Firefighter Brown, as well as family and the community of Dearborn, Missouri. Have comfort knowing that the Lord is watching over you.

You will not be forgotten Brother!!

Respectfully Submitted,
    Christopher M. Jones
    Firefighter/Paramedic
    Sni Valley Fire Protection District
    Oak Grove, Missouri

[This message has been edited by woodrow25 (edited 06-04-2001).]

ladyfirerabbitt
    Firehouse.com Guest

My heart felt sympathies goes out to the families, friends and co-workers involved here.

------------------
    Deb Gustke FirePhotojournalist
    Battle Creek, MI

Thread Information