Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Post Multi FDNY LODD - Sunday, June 17, 2001

Please post condolences here for the fallen FDNY Firefighters killed during an explosion at a major structure fire Sunday, June 17.
    http://www.firehouse.com/news/2001/6/17_fdny.html

They will be forwarded to the Department at an appropriate time.

WebTeam

SCfireman
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our deepest sympathies go out to the brothers and sisters who were close to those who gave their all today.

Burton Fire District, SC

mfgentili
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

To our New York brothers,
    Our collective thoughts and prayers are with you on this sad night.

Mike Gentili
    New Bedford Firefighters
    Local 841, I.A.F.F.

JMyer
    Firehouse.com Guest

To our New York City extended family,
    It greaves me deeply to hear that you have lost three of your, own, or if I may our own. I myself work both as a paid and as a voll. FF with two different depts. and would like to express my sorrow to your department, fellow crew, and the off duty families of your fallen. I must say that when we lose one it hurts, when we lose two it scars, but when we lose three or more it jolts our family nation wide. May the memmories be forever, your sorrows short, and the departments recovery fast. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you. In the family of the fire service times like this must draw us together even stronger.
    Jason and Heather Myer
    USFS Firefighter
    Voll. Firefighter
    EMT's

smoke_um
    Firehouse.com Guest

I would like to give me deepest sympathies to the families, friends and follow firefighters of the FDNY. We grieve with you.

Jonathan Stocum, Lt.
    Ocean Grove FD

blaze29
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our thoughts and prayers are with all of the FDNY firefighters, and their families, this is a deep lost felt everywhere, and we will always have you in our prayers. You Are America's Bravest, and you Will Not Be Forgotten

JR
    OFD

DAG164
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My condolences and prayers go out to the families and friends of the brave firefighters who lost their lives today in this terrible disaster.

~Meri K.
    Locust Valley FD, Long Island, NY

------------------

denmann
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Sincere condolences for our fallen brother firefighters, their families, and all the firefighters that worked to rescue them.
    FF Dennis Mann
    Buffalo Professional Firefighters
    Local 282

[This message has been edited by denmann (edited 06-17-2001).]

Ladderdude916
    Firehouse.com Guest

Brothers and Sisters of the Fire Service:

Yet again we have been reminded of the dangers of our work, and quite brutally. The loss of these brave firefighters weighs heavily on my heart and those of my family. Remain stalwhart in this time of pain, but never forget these who have been taken from the family. Let their memory live on in each scream of the siren, and in this, you will find consolation in your time of pain, and they will find meaning to the lives that they led.
    Our thoughts and prayers go to the Fire Department of the City of New York, and to all fellow firefighters across the globe.

May you stay safe in all your paths, and find calm within the brotherhood.

Dana Kennedy
    Brunswick Fire Department
    Brunswick, Maine, USA

daysleeper47
    Firehouse.com Guest

My thoughts and prayers are with those men, thier families, the members of FDNY, and all firefighters tonight. May those men, the 50 other firefighters who died in the line of duty this year, and all fireighters who passed in the line of duty, be never forgotten.

------------------
    Joe
    Daysleeper47
    "When the bell goes ding-ding, its time to get on the woo-woo."
    "Dusting desire - starting to learn. Walking through fire with out a burn..."
    Youngstown Fire Department

EXJAKE
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Our most heart felt sympathies are with the FDNY and their families.

------------------
    Good Luck and be careful out there,EXJAKE
    www.firefightersforums.com
    www.exjake.com Visually Impaired Forums

FF_ONG
    Firehouse.com Guest

My greatest sympathies go out to the crews, families and friends of FDNY's lost today. I only hope that they know that we feel their pain also. Let us continue to honor our fallen brothers.

FF_ONG

Stay safe out there.

WFDRescue2
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

To all involved in the NYC Explosion:

"I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman. The position in the eyes of some, appear to be a lowly one: but those who know the work which a fireman has to do believe his is a nobel calling. Our proudest moment is to save. Under the impulse of such thoughts the nobility of the occupation thrills us and stimulates us to deeds of daring...and even of supreme sacrifice"
    - an uncredited Chicago Fireman (1937)

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. The last alarm has rang and from its tones may strength and understanding fall to the families.

Fire Fighter
    Gregg Favre
    Res2cue

Warrensburg Fire Department

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

"In Squad We Trust!"

nocturne911
    Firehouse.com Guest

My deepest condolences and prayers to the family and friends of the fallen and injured firefighters; and my deepest prayers for the new journey that these New York bravest have undertook...may God bless...

Mike Ippolito
    Providence City Wide Fire Network
    Car-78

Jay911
    Firehouse.com Guest

From all of us at Redwood Meadows Emergency Services, Redwood Meadows, Alberta, Canada, our sincere condolences to the FDNY and all involved's direct and extended families. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

--jay.

toddmcbr
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I would like to extend my deepest sympathies to the families of the three fallen firefighters. We will never forget the courageous sacrifice that FDNY's three fallen firefighters have taken. We will always remember them as heroes.
    We also pray for a speedy recovery of the injured and our prayers our with them and their families also. May God Bless all of you and be with you in the days to come.

Todd

PA334
    Firehouse.com Guest

Deepest sympathy and condolences to the brothers of FDNY, and the families of the firefighters who today made the supreme sacrifice. May their courage not be forgotten.

CFD18
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My deepest sympathys to the familys of the 3 who lost their lives.
    Wil
    Centerville Fire/Rescue

marincop
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our sincerest condolences to the members & families of the NYFD. This loss effects all our crew especially the marine firefighters.

Crew of the SS RED OAK VICTORY, Richmond, Ca.

daysleeper47
    Firehouse.com Guest

May we never forget Harry Ford, 50, John Downing, 40, and Brian Fahey, 46.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information