Default NYFD FF Michael Gorumbaas

Daytona Beach Shores Department of Public Safety send it's most sincere condolences to the family and fellow fire fighters of Michael Gorumbaas.

Stay safe.
    Bless all of our Fallen Brothers and Sisters. You will not be forgotten

Forum Member

On behalf of Marlborough Firefighters IAFF Local 1714 and the Marlborough Fire Department, please accept our condolences for the family of Firefighter Michael Gorumbaas and the FDNY.

On behalf of my family and myself,plus my dept.We wish to express our sorrow at the loss of yet another brother.
    None of us here knew Mr.Gorumbaas,but we all feel the pain of his loss.
    With deepest sympathy
    Todd & Dee Pearson
    Blackhawk Fire Dept. Milan Ill.

All of us at Dalmatian Productions, Inc., producers of "Rescue Heroes," wish to express our sincere condolences to the family, colleagues and friends of FF. Michael Gorumbaas.
    May the memory of his dedication to his family, his job and his community serve as inspiration to all whose lives he touched.
    Steven S. Greene
    Executive Producer

to the family of F.F. Michael Gorumba and the members of ENG 163 and all members of F.D.N.Y my deepest heartfelt sympathy goes out to you during this very sad time may you all find the strengeth to move forward and keep doing what you guys do best "fight fires" you must know that Michael was and will ALWAYS be the bravest of the brave

F.F. tony mirande
    dover plains ny

God bless my brothers at F.D.N.Y and the family of my fallen brother, may your community never forget that you gave your life to protect THEM.

[ 08-29-2001: Message edited by: axman ]
    "I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman. The position may, in the eyes of some, appear to be a lowly one; but we know the work which a fireman has to do believe that his is a noble calling."

Edward F. Croker
    Chief 1899-1911
    Fire Dept. City of New York

Requiem aeternum, dona eis Domine

Our hearts go out to Michael's family.

Fr. John Fleischmann
    Chaplain
    CMFD
    Rev. John G. Fleischmann, EMT-P
    Director
    Suffolk Co. NY CISM Team

MembersZone Subscriber

I would like to extend my condolences to the family of FF Gorumbaas and the members of FDNY, especially Engine Co. 163. Rest in peace brother...may your memory and love of the job never be forgotten.

FF Eric Uitts
    City of Norwalk, CT FD

THE FAMILY OF LT.GARY CREWS (DOUGLAS COUNTY FIRE DEPT.) EXPRESSES THEIR SINCERE CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY OF F.F.MICHAEL GORUMBAAS AND F.D.N.Y.. IF WE CAN BE OF ANY SEVICE TO YOU PLEASE CONTACT US AT vcrews1@mediaone.net

To the family of Michael Gorumbass and members of FDNY, please accept my deepest sympathies on Michael's death. May God comfort you in this time of sorrow. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Marion Catherine Betts

Forum Member

The Richmond, Virginia Department of Fire & Emergency Services send its deepest condolence to the family of Firefighter Muchael J. Gorumba and to the members of 1-6-3 Engine and all members of FDNY. May God bless his soul and all Firefighters world wide.
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Prairie du Sac, WI (hometown) -- Milwaukee, WI while attending college

The family and fellow firefighters are in my thoughts and prayers.

Bob Koch
    Firefighter
    Clay Fire Territory
    South Bend, Indiana

I offer my deepest condolences. I feal that I not ony lost a brother firefighter but also my neighbor. I grew up ony 4 blocks from E-163 and allways visited as a youth. As my father still lives at my childhood home I alway think of you protecting my family. I only whish that there is somthing I can to ease the pain of your loss, and thank you for looking out for my family for over 50 years.

Captain Bob Abbott
    Norwood Fire Dept.
    Norwood, New Jersey

[ 08-30-2001: Message edited by: Bob Abbott ]

To the Family of Firefighter Michael Gorumbaas and to the brothers up north FDNY for their loss god bless you guys!! From you brothers down south Tazewell Co. F.D.

"And if accordding to your will I have to lose my life

Bless with you protecting hand My children and my wife" --Firemans Creed--
    TC.379

Here by my condolences to the family and the members of the FDNY with the loss of ff. Gorumbas

[ 09-02-2001: Message edited by: Frankie M ]

MembersZone Subscriber

My most sincere condolences to the family of Michael Gorumbaas, as well as his brother firefighters. They will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Ed Brando
    Firefighter
    Carthage V.F.D.
    Carthage, Texas

Regional Director
    East Texas Medical Center/EMS
    Tyler, Texas

as part of a volunteer service with many FDNY members..i'd like to extend my deepest condolences to the family,friends and collegues michael left behind..may the road rise to meet you every step of the way..

May God bless the family and friends and our brothers and sisters at FDNY who will feel such sadness due to the loss of our brother.

Jimmy Garris
    Sec./Treasurer
    Jacksonville,Al.
    Local 3948

I feel for the familys that have lost a Firefighter in the recent tradegy! I may only be 17 but I to can love my brothers and sisters! For each and every firefighter that is lost or has died on what I call "911 Emergancy Day" I pray as I know all of you are! This is a day I will remember forever. It will be the the history books of my children and grandchildren. People will ask years from now "What where you doing when you heard about the crash in to the World Trade Centers" and I'll answer sitting in school reading REPORT FROM ENG. CO. 82....
    Remember your brothers and sisters for you are the generation of today and i am the generation of tommrow!!
    Andover 122

From the members and their families of PFFF Local 3352, to the families and friends of FF Gorumbaas and all of the families and friends of all of our fallen brothers and sister, our deepest and heartfelt sympathies and condolences. May God Bless you and keep you.
    Ken Carr
    President, Local 3352

To the family of NYFD Fire Fighter Michael Gorumbaas. I know there are no words to ease the suffering and pain you are going through right now. My heart aches for you. All of America aches for you. Please know that we all will keep you in our hearts and prayers forever. I am not a fire fighter but I felt so compelled to leave my condolences here. God bless you all!

Mark Harvison
    U.S. Army Corps of Engineers

FIREFIGHTER SIMON BARRETT
    MID & WEST WALES FIRE BRIGADE WALES, UK

ON BEHALF OF THE MID & WEST WALES FIRE BRIGADE ,UK.
    PLEASE ACCEPT OUR SINCERE CONDOLENCES IN THE DEATH OF FF MICHAEL GORUMBAAS, I KNOW HE
    WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

From Grand Traverse bat. 6 my god be with our fallen brother
    David R.Horner
    GrandTraverse Fife Lake Vol.

My friends and I in NY thank all firemen, policeman and EMS who risked and gave their lives for us on Tuesday. While there is little consolation in this statement, "these men and women all died heroes". They showed the best side of human beings. They gave of themselves in astonishing ways. We can only pray, thank, and hope to someday reach the level of pride and committment these men and women shared. I am PROUD to say that I am from NY. I am proud to say that we have the best firefighters and policemen in the world. I pray for all those who lost their lives and I pray that God comforts all the families that must continue living. We will never forget what your loved ones have done for us! God Bless-Joe
    Joe

I have been asked on behalf of my Uncle a Fire chief in the Uk to say ,
    "May God keep you Safe and the world keep you strong."
    and to all those who were born boys became men and died heros ...thankyou.

Thread Information