Default MY PRAYERS TO OUR FELLOW EMERGENCY WORKERS IN NEW YORK

IT is a trajic day here in the usa .my thoughts and paryers go to our brother and sister fire fighters and other first responders who are on the scene and standing bye in new york . This is a cowardly atack on our way of life and the ideals of the american people .Justice shall be served

Our deepest sympathy to all those who had loved ones involved in todays tragedies. Our prayers and thoughts go out to those who lost loved Fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters. As a firefighter from New Mexico I feel a great pain for the Men and Women of the New York Fire Dept. and Washington Fire Dept. Every Firefighter from across this great nation has lost a brother and sister during this tragedy even though I have never met anyone from the New York Fire Dept. or the Washington Fire Dept. all firefighters are my brothers and sisters. Once again our deepest sympathy.

Our thoughts are with you as are our prayers.I have nothing to say that can help ease the pain.I am in a state of shock myself from hearing the stories of New Yorks Bravest and their brothers in arms over in the NYPD.
    Truly an event of this magnatuide has never before been seen and hopefully never will be seen again.
    To those families and friends of our brothers lost today,may you find peace in the knowledge that we are thinking of you and are willing to help in any way in this our hour of need.
    May God bless the FDNY.
    FF/EMT Todd C.Pearson Blackhawk Fire Dept. Milan Ill.

I can't even begin to fathom the true gravity of today's happenings in NYC. For all of the innocents who lost their lives in this cowardly act of terrorism I feel great sorrow. For my distant brothers, the bravest of the FDNY who gave their all battling hell on earth, I will surely shed a tear or two tonight. It looks like over 200 heroes answered their last alarm today, and there are thousands more on scene struggling through the ongoing battle. There's not much I can say . . . I just hope that if the devil ever knocks on my door, I can answer with the sheer bravery and true heroism of those who responded today.

FF John Millili
    Deptford, NJ Fire Department
    (currently at Ursinus College in Collegeville, PA)
    FF John Millili
    Deptford, NJ Sta. 93

**that which I say is just that**

MembersZone Subscriber

My thoughts and prayers have been with everyone in NYC and DC all day.. Godspeed to those lost... Its an inconcievable attack that just points out how small our petty differences are and how fragile life is.

Forum Member

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of Chief of the Department Pete Ganci, 1st Deputy Commissioner Bill Feehan, Battalion Chief Ray Downey, Department Chaplain Father Mychal Judge and the 265 other missing, and presumed dead, members of FDNY. It's just to sad for words...

Sleep well dear Brothers and Sisters God’s angels will watch over you.

It is a sad day when so many Brother Firefigthers lose ther lives. I extend my heart felt condolances to both the families and fellow firefigthers of the FDNY.

I am from a German fire department. Last year me and some colleagues visited NY, where a fire fighter I got to know via internet gave us a tour through this fascinating city a whole day. He took us to places a normal tourist wouldn't see, among them was also the WTC and its fire department, engine 10 and ladder 10 where we got some coffee.
    In every FDNY station we visited we were welcomed and we were overwhelmed by so much hospitality. I can figure out that some of the guys we talked to aren't among us anymore.
    It is hard to find the right words to express the pain you feel when hearing that so many fire fighters and others have lost their lives because of a cowardly attack of insane people.
    I won't give up the hope that my friends, whose email addresses I have, are all well. I tried to contact them, but there was no reply till now. All I can do now is wait, sometimes look at the list of those who died on sept. 11th 2001 in the hope that I won't read their names.

Marco, VFD Nittenau, Germany www.feuerwehr-nittenau.de

[ 09-12-2001: Message edited by: Marco ]

it is so hard to know what to say in this situatuion. I just want to give all my thoughts and prayers to victims and their families. It is a dark day for firefighters, but all firefighters that have survived, you must now wear your badge as high and as proud as you can, to show your love for our fallen brothers. i am wearing my dress blues all day today, to show that i still care, and always will. FDNY WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN, MAY YOU REST IN PEACE AND MAY GOD PROTECT YOU WITH HIS LOVING HAND.

Slainte` to the survivors and the families of the victims. "Flowers of the Forrest" to the many, many fellow FF's and Police Officers who gave the up most sacrifice. May peace be with you all. YOU will NEVER be FORGOTEN!!!!!!

Hal Grout
    FF/ East Hartford fire Dept., CT
    Pipe Cpl./ Manchester Regional Police & Fire Pipe Band, Manchester, CT

As you are now the strength of this country...

The Lord is everywhere...look unto Him.

On behalf of the Courtland Firefighters Association I wish to express our deepest heartfelt sympathy,to the families,and loved ones of the fallen heroes in New York City.Our thoughts and prayers go out to you in this unbelievable time of disaster.To all FDNY rescuers,paramedic's,and police officers,godspeed in the search for survivors.
    Sincerely
    Firefighter 21 Dan Price
    Norfolk Station 6
    Courtland,Ontario, Canada

As I sit here and type the tears flow down my face as the have been doing for the last three days. For all the families that have lost and that are a missing a loved you all are in my prayers. To the men and woman searching for the missing people you are also in my prayers. To My family members on the NYC fire dept down at ground zero
    Tom Prin SR , Tom Prin JR and Scott Perry
    I love you all. Please be safe.

Joy Rosenthal
    Daughter of retierd LT Mark Rosenthal E-229
    Joy M Rosenthal

On behalf of the firefighters in Mosselbay, South Africa, please accept our sincerest condolences. In this tragic act, our thoughts and prayers are with you all.
    God bless you.

David Janse van Vuuren
    Senior Fireman
    Mossgas

MembersZone Subscriber

The members of the Gamewell Fire Department wishes to express our condolences to all the families and members of the FDNY in their lost. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Will there be a Memorial service conducted for the Brave Men and Women of FDNY,who lost their life this Week? If so please post it, so We can make the arrangements to attend.
    To all the Men and Women of the FDNY, South Carolina Firefighters love and support You in Your time of need.
    Your in the Hot Zone

I can't express what i am feeling in my heart. I may still be in a state of shock.my condolences go out to our fallen brothers,and their families.they will not be forgotten.I offer my services to FDNY in any way they ask.God I pray that these brave men are in your Firehouse now.look down on their brothers and families left behind and console them i pray.

All of you are in our thoughts and prayers. From Biglerville PA.
    The views of Asst23g are just that, my views. Not nessicarily the views of my department.

I've never been to NY . Infact never been to the US. But I've been a Firefighter. Eventhough now I have left the service but deep in my blood I'm still a firefighter. My deepest condolences to all families and friends of our fallen brothers and sisters. Be brave..

X-fire supt. from Malaysia.

From my hearth, and also in behalf of many of my colleagues, just a thought to the brothers and sisters died in NY as heroes and to their families.
    We think everyday also to those who are doing their best to save lifes right now over there.
    God bless all fire fighters of the world.
    Ciao.
    Marco
    Marco LUPIERI, firefighter
    33100 Udine - ITALY

My name is SEan. I am a firefighter from GA. I would like to offer my prayers to the families of the brave men and women who lost their lives on Tuesday. Many folks ask me especially after the events of this week why do firefighter's run into buildings they may collapse. To that I answer it's their job, but more importantly it's their way of life. It's what makes these brave folks who they are. Every firefighter in the country that isn't there would give anything to be there to help search, rescue and recover their fellow brothers. Firefighters through the world are standing proud with the men and women of the F.D.N.Y..
    I would like to offer this prayer. And I am sure that firefighters everywhere has said this prayer at least once this past week.

Firefighter's Prayer

When I'm called to duty God
    wherever flames may rage
    grant me the strenght to save a life
    whatever be its age

Help me to embrace a little child
    before it is too late
    or save an older person
    from the horror of that fate

Enable me to be alert
    to hear the weakest shout
    and quickly and efficiently
    put the fire out

I want to fill my calling Lord
    and give the best in me
    to guard my every neighbor and
    protect his property

And if according to your will
    I am to lose my life
    God bless with your protecting hand
    my children and my wife
    Lt. Sean M. Henry
    Thunderbolt Fire Department
    E-mail address: tfdhenry@yahoo.com

I am deeply sadened and angry for the loss of such a huge amount of innocent life on Sept 11. I have the families and friends of all of Americas Heroes in my prayers as well as all of the people helped and affected by this tragic event. I choke up and am sick to my stomach everytime I see the News update or a Black band on a Badge. I know America and the world will never forget all of the Brave Heroes who have fallen on that day, and we all hold their ultimate sacrafice of helping others as a strength for our Pride and Courage. May GOD bless our fallen Heroes and may He bless all of those they have helped and who have suffered during this evil time.

Stan BAll
    Paramedic 2
    LCEMS Lee County, Florida
    Local 1826

i am deeply saddened by the events of this week. seems like every time i try to laugh i think about all the brother/sister FFs who are lying in that pile of debris. i'm so grateful for having had the opportunity to ride with E54/L4 last winter. what an awesome bunch of men. what an honor, to ride with the best FD in the world. my prayers are with you, FDNY. God bless you all....and God Bless AMERICA.
    Angela Agati, BA, EMT-P

Forum Member

Washington Parish, La.-Land of the crawfish, cajun food, and the baddest Fire/ Rescue Department in the Parish!! Dist. 8 Fire/ Rescue's Dragonslayers!

God only knows the pain we feel. I can never express the aching of my heart at this time. It is like 400 members of my own family were suddenly taken away forever, and we will never, ever be the same after this. The heartache will be longer and more difficult than anything we have ever dealt with, but with faith we can make it through. I take great comfort in the inspiration these brothers and sisters have given me. Their heroic efforts will NEVER EVER BE FORGOTTEN BY ANYONE!!The people responsible for this heinous act will not go unpunished, and America will stand taller and prouder than it ever has before! I grieve for the innocent lives lost, but I know in my heart that if it were not for our heroes, thousands more would be dead at this time. The media said what we all know to be true when we do the job that we love so very much- they were running in while everyone else ran out. They were doing the job. And because of their efforts, lives were saved. Saving life and property is what we do IN THAT ORDER!May God have mercy on their souls, and welcome them home into his everlasting peace and love, saying
    Well done thy good and faithful servant.
    May God be with all of the families and friends of all who were lost, and also with those bravest who continue the search. We will wear our badges with a mourning ribbon until the last body of our fallen is recovered. THE FIREFIGHTERS OF WASHINGTON PARISH FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT #8 WILL NEVER FORGET THE COURAGE AND BRAVERY OF OUR DEAR BROHTERS AND SISTERS. GOD BLESS THEM ALL, AND GOD BLESS THE USA!!
    Captain Mike Sharp
    Washington Parish Fire
    District #8
    Home of the Dragonslayers
    since 1994!!
    ----------------------------------------
    Man hath no greater love than this; that he lay down his life for another.

Thread Information