I KNEW RICHARD KELLY MANY YEARS AGO, HE WAS ONCE MY LANDLORD. MY HEART IS SADDENED AND BROKEN ABOUT THIS TRADEGY BEFALLEN HIM AND HIS COMRADES. HE WAS SUCH A GREAT PERSON. I STILL LIVE IN S.I. AND WANT SO MUCH TO CONTACT HIS COMPANY LADDER 11 AND HIS FAMILY, HOWEVER I DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO START. I THINK HE DID HAVE A CHILD, AND I WOULD LIKE TO HELP OUT. SO PLS IF YOU READ THIS PLS EMAIL ME AT OR CHEENAH_CHEENAH@YAHOO.COM AT ONCE WITH ANY
INFO OR DETAILS. I PRAY THAT THE LORD ALONG WITH ALL THE ANGELS AND SAINTS MAY HELP US TO FIND HIM, IF FOR NOTHING ELSE SO HIS FAMILY MAY HAVE CLOSURE. THIS IS JUST SUCH A TERRIBLE THING TO HAVE HAPPENED TO SUCH A WARM, KIND, GENEROUS AND LOVING PERSON. YOU SEE EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NOT SEEN HIM IN OVER 13 YEARS, TIME NEVER FORGETS THE KINDESS PEOPLE BESTOW UPON YOU. RICHARD KELLY WHERE EVER YOU ARE MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU, AND YOU SHALL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU. TO YOUR FAMILY MY SINCEREST CONDOLENCES.. IF HIS WIFE CAN EVEN CONTACT ME OR, I HER. I WOULD FEEL SO MUCH BETTER. AFTER SPEAKING TO ME I KNOW SHE WOULD RECALL WHO I WAS. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU FIREMAN ON STATENISLAND AND THROUGH OUT THE U.S.A.

PLEASE CONTINUE TO STAY SAFE TO FELLOW FIREFIGHTERS MIKE DUZANT AND TO M. DOWNING

[ 09-20-2001: Message edited by: CHEENAH ]